WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Popped my Covid cherry

wallnutz

Reaction score
Got home Wednesday and felt like shit. By 7 I had a 103 fever. By 9 it was 104 and had a severe headache. Had 3 Tylenol and 3 Advil in me and didn't touch the fever. Finally took a 800mg Motrin and it started knocking it down. I knew with the headache it was probably the vid. Wife made me take a test to confirm it. Started my Ivermectin right away. Still had a 100 temp Thursday morning and a fricken headache like no other. Kept up the Ivermectin and vitamin intake. By Friday the headache was gone and I was a little stuffy, but went out and did some yard work to get out of the house. Saturday woke up pretty congested but that was gone in a couple of hours. Today feeling about 95%, thinking should be 100% by tomorrow or Tuesday. Unvaxed and lived.

Oh by the way, the fuckturd that probably gave it to me is fully boosted and has had the vid at least 4 times that I know of.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Happy it was mild and ya still got your tastes... that symptom would suck.

Man, were you ever late to this party.
I thought I was immune to it. I was exposed several times that I know of, even rode 6hrs in a truck with my son that had it. Never stopped going out in crowds , never wore a mask (like they really helped) Hopefully this makes me totally immune to it now.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I thought I was immune to it. I was exposed several times that I know of, even rode 6hrs in a truck with my son that had it. Never stopped going out in crowds , never wore a mask (like they really helped) Hopefully this makes me totally immune to it now.
Gold to hear that you are getting better. I hear you on the immune. We went some time before we got the vid. Many times exposed but didn’t come down. After we did come down with it we have been exposed a few times. One time with friends that we traveled with for a week they got it and we didn’t.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better. I've had it twice, the first time was long Covid and it was brutal and lasted a long time. Almost 90% of people getting Covid right now are dealing with the latest Omicron Variant, XBB.1.5 which most likely what you had. Covid is the gift that keeps giving, new strains coming and going. And by the way, none of us are immune to it. I will most likely get it for the third time and I'll just have to deal with it.