WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Portland, OR Poker Run - Date is set!

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
For those interested in attending, the Portland Poker Run is set for Saturday, July 20th. Looks like a 9am meeting followed by a 10:30 start, lunch and dinner after at Salpare Bay. Email [email protected] or call at 503-972-9671. This is always a great time and you get to roll thru downtown Portland which is a beautiful run (+/- 60 miles if you do the entire run). If you have questions on logistics for the area, boat launches, etc. - drop me a note. Happy to help.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
For those interested in attending, the Portland Poker Run is set for Saturday, July 20th. Looks like a 9am meeting followed by a 10:30 start, lunch and dinner after at Salpare Bay. Email [email protected] or call at 503-972-9671. This is always a great time and you get to roll thru downtown Portland which is a beautiful run (+/- 60 miles if you do the entire run). If you have questions on logistics for the area, boat launches, etc. - drop me a note. Happy to help.
There is talk from my camp about pulling the boat out of the lake for that day (we are mooring for the month of July). It is a pretty fun event. There has been a pretty good turnout the last few years!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Sounds like a great time!! Any chance someone has 2 empty seats for my wife & me? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate in Bay area sometime, pay for fuel, lunch, etc. Its 600+ miles from our house so I'm interested but LOVE to fly in.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Sounds like a great time!! Any chance someone has 2 empty seats for my wife & me? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate in Bay area sometime, pay for fuel, lunch, etc. Its 600+ miles from our house so I'm interested but LOVE to fly in.
Rob let's talk when you get back from Shasta. We can put something together if you dont mind riding in a slow ol 25 Daytona with sewing machines on the back!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Rob let's talk when you get back from Shasta. We can put something together if you dont mind riding in a slow ol 25 Daytona with sewing machines on the back!

We loved our 25 Daytona & would thoroughly enjoy ride in your badass boat. Sorry you are not making Shasta.