WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PORTLAND.... WHEN DO THEY GET SERIOUS?

squeezer

Reaction score
So are you trying to debunk the narrative or determine who represents Christ?

Both

Its particulalry fun when I get to call out this asshole preacher for what he is...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Both

Its particulalry fun when I get to call out this asshole preacher for what he is...

So you were lying when you said...........

Just debunking the narrative that Antifa attacked a family praying in a park.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My actions...?

There is a problem with your logic here.

Yes...your actions.
You voted to support a person that gropes children repeatedly. A child molester at the end of the day.
And you did so knowingly (and admittedly) strictly to unseat Trump.
That is an action that required you to set aside your morals.
You can’t now reclaim that morality.
It doesn’t work that way.
You can’t support a child molester then hit someone over the head with the Bible.

(Well...unless you’re a catholic priest...)
Sorry...couldn’t help that!

530RL

Reaction score
E6Efs6HUUAA5KZQ.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
Yes...your actions.
You voted to support a person that gropes children repeatedly. A child molester at the end of the day.
You can’t support a child molester then hit someone over the head with the Bible.

I love the way your mind works...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yes...your actions.

Well he determined who represented Christ prior to making his selection and went with Biden. The problem is, his God is Allah the pedo..................😝

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Which is one reason why I don’t hit people over the head with the Bible!

Other reasons are that I don’t consider the Bible as solely belonging to Christianity. I believe it to be a history book that became adopted by human religion in the quest to assign comprehension to a work that the human mind can not easily comprehend, especially at the period of witness
In short I see the Bible as a literal work, not a magic book
I also tend to dismiss the readers digest version (king James) as edited, censored, incomplete, and contextually misleading.

BTW, have you considered therapy to help you overcome your complete and total immersion into Trump infatuation?
You are the definition of “Trumpkin”...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh boy, Ghit struck a butt nerve...................

LMAO 70's show .gif

530RL

Reaction score
What exactly is wrong with what he said?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lecturing someone about the morality of supporting Biden given their past support for people of equal or worse morality is pretty much the textbook definition of cognitive dissonance.

Untitled_Artwork-2.png

image.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lecturing someone about the morality of voting for Biden given their disclosed votes in the past for people of equal or worse morality is pretty much the textbook definition of cognitive dissonance.

View attachment 1035688

View attachment 1035690

Ahhh
But I’m not the one that drug scripture into it.
In fact, my “lecture” was to point out exactly what you are describing.
But you just can’t help it...I know...it’s ok.

Please show me the equivalent from Trump.
By that I mean pinching the nipple of an 8 year old.
Just because you equate Trumps inappropriate behavior with child molesting does not make it so. Child molesting is worse to me...maybe you disagree.

squeezer

Reaction score

Other reasons are that I don’t consider the Bible as solely belonging to Christianity. I believe it to be a history book that became adopted by human religion in the quest to assign comprehension to a work that the human mind can not easily comprehend, especially at the period of witness
I also tend to dismiss the readers digest version (king James) as edited, censored, incomplete, and contextually misleading.

BTW, have you considered therapy to help you overcome your complete and total immersion into Trump infatuation?

The odd time you and I agree 100% on something...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
A person can know the Bible, and not "know" God.
Just the same, a good person needn't travel to a house of worship to prove their beliefs, if the home they live in follows the teachings.

[emoji106]

Matthew 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The odd time you and I agree 100% on something...

I retract my statement in it’s entirety...!

But seriously I’m glad you agree he should seek help.

Edit: On a side note, we used to agree at times before Trump caused you to go insane!
Remember when Tom Brown tried to get you to have me arrested??
That was fun!!

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Air rifles and fireworks…LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The little bitch @squeezer is all good with Antifa showing up to fight, but if anybody else comes prepared they can go straight to hell.

What a hypocritical piece of shit. Thank you for showing your true colors again libutrd.

squeezer

Reaction score
The little bitch @squeezer is all good with Antifa showing up to fight, but if anybody else comes prepared they can go straight to hell.

What a hypocritical piece of shit. Thank you for showing your true colors again libutrd.

Ummm... Thats your takeaway from my comments on this?

I choose to believe you cant be that stupid, but I have made incorrect choices in the past...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
^^^couldn't that enable a doer/suer enterprise? Like, riot successfully and overwhelm the constabulary, then turn around and sue for something your own enterprise put into motion? or maybe precipitate the opposite, where the police become so intimately tied to city vulnerability that they become overwhelmingly empowered..a local 'police state'? sounds ballsy either way...we will see how this pans out.

actually it kinda does?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ummm... Thats your takeaway from my comments on this?

I choose to believe you cant be that stupid, but I have made incorrect choices in the past...
You've done nothing here but attack a group because you do not believe they are Christian enough for you, yet, you are still silent on Antifa. Go fuck yourself.

squeezer

Reaction score
You've done nothing here but attack a group because you do not believe they are Christian enough for you, yet, you are still silent on Antifa. Go fuck yourself.

Not exactly...

I have pointed out that two extreme factions preparing for a fight and then having one is very different than an attack on a family prayer service.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not exactly...

I have pointed out that two extreme factions preparing for a fight and then having one is very different than an attack on a family prayer service.
So you do not recognize that the group you think is not Christian enough, is considered a "family" and they did not hold a "Prayer service"? How fucking stupid of you again just like I said. They don't fit your narrative so it is their fault. Again, you can go fuck yourself. Nothing but a typical hypocritical Libturd.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When children are targeted, regardless of parental actions, some people may see things a bit differently.
For some actions, there are no excuses, but there may be retribution, maybe justice...some may say.
Maybe not immediately, maybe not even in days or weeks to come...
It will happen though. A fight will be picked with the wrong group or person. Someone emboldened by attacking those with no means by which to defend themselves, will meet one who will...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
When children are targeted, regardless of parental actions, some people may see things a bit differently.
For some actions, there are no excuses, but there may be retribution, maybe justice...some may say.
Maybe not immediately, maybe not even in days or weeks to come...
It will happen though. A fight will be picked with the wrong group or person. Someone emboldened by attacking those with no means by which to defend themselves, will meet one who will...
Which is the point that squeefer won't acknowledge. That group knew they would face Antifa and came prepared to defend themselves. That is exactly how it should go down every single time. I'm actually glad the cops just sat back and let them have at it. More of that, and the @squeezer 's of the world would crawl back into their parents basements.

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

Respectfully...you have been caught between people that hate you for faith and your faith. Trying to find middle ground to get along. There is no getting along. Your country and faith have always been radical to those that believe they will be worm food at death and desire authority in life.

squeezer

Reaction score
Which is the point that squeefer won't acknowledge. That group knew they would face Antifa and came prepared to defend themselves. That is exactly how it should go down every single time. I'm actually glad the cops just sat back and let them have at it. More of that, and the @squeezer 's of the world would crawl back into their parents basements.

That group knew they would face Antofagasta and brought children into the fray? For precisely what reason do you think that was.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Respectfully...you have been caught between people that hate you for faith and your faith. Trying to find middle ground to get along. There is no getting along. Your country and faith have always been radical to those that believe they will be worm food at death and desire authority in life.
"Faith" itself is an interesting thing. Most times people equate faith with religion. Some place faith in organized religion, churches and such. Some place theirs in an unknown "higher power". Yet others, theirs is in science, or even humanity.
A person needs to believe in something...
Organized religion has had it's share of disingenuous individuals.
Science now chases dollars and not truth.
Humanity? Look around, it deserves little thought, as it seems to have no "thought" at all.

Good people do bad things, and bad people sometimes do good things...and yet we all find ourselves at the same crossroads.
We all hope we chose wisely, but won't know till the end.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That group knew they would face Antofagasta and brought children into the fray? For precisely what reason do you think that was.
Why are you trying to distance yourself from Antifa? You aren't fooling anyone dipshit. Your support of their actions all last summer is plastered all over this board. And again, you are super concerned about a group who does not meet your criteria as Christians, but miss the very obvious reason they would come ready to defend themselves in your wonder land. Keep the dumbfuckery up dude. You are the gold medal winning Libturd on the board at this moment.

squeezer

Reaction score
Why are you trying to distance yourself from Antifa? You aren't fooling anyone dipshit. Your support of their actions all last summer is plastered all over this board. And again, you are super concerned about a group who does not meet your criteria as Christians, but miss the very obvious reason they would come ready to defend themselves in your wonder land. Keep the dumbfuckery up dude. You are the gold medal winning Libturd on the board at this moment.

And yet another example of 1+1=7

Why can’t any of the TR’s on this board come to grips with the fact that calling an event a prayer meeting while preparing for a riot means it’s not a prayer meeting...

The above fact has absolutely nothing to do with my criteria for anything.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Why can’t any of the TR’s on this board come to grips with the fact that calling an event a prayer meeting while preparing for a riot means it’s not a prayer meeting...

They were in Portland trying to have a prayer meeting. They have to arm up if they want to do that. Thanks to your friends there.

AzMandella

Reaction score

Theres the river bottom rock again . So they are having a prayer get together . They also know that they most likely will be attacked by Antifa for doing so . So they come prepared to defend themselves . Who started it Squeezer . Your people started it . You support it . You are just as much a part of the problem .

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Theres the river bottom rock again . So they are having a prayer get together . They also know that they most likely will be attacked by Antifa for doing so . So they come prepared to defend themselves . Who started it Squeezer . Your people started it . You support it . You are just as much a part of the problem .
He not only supports it he even voted for it

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Nobody gives a fuck about your criteria for anything. Fact of the matter is, your criteria is irrelevant. The only reason that prayer group needed any type of security in the first place is because of little bitch antifa, and it's supporters just like you, showing up to start a fight.

Here's a news flash shortbus. If your kind didn't show up in the first place, nothing at all would have happened.

squeezer

Reaction score
Nobody gives a fuck about your criteria for anything. Fact of the matter is, your criteria is irrelevant. The only reason that prayer group needed any type of security in the first place is because of little bitch antifa, and it's supporters just like you, showing up to start a fight.

Here's a news flash shortbus. If your kind didn't show up in the first place, nothing at all would have happened.

You are the one who brought up my criteria... I don't give a flying fuck what religion these assholes are claiming. What matters is two groups of people spoiling for a fight found one.

Folks like yourself clutching your pearls and claiming this was because of a prayer service are fucking idiots.

I expect you of all people would know this better than anybody.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

There you go again, playing who is Christ like. 😆

Reactions: t&y