WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PORTLAND.... WHEN DO THEY GET SERIOUS?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So in otherwords they want a purge. So why haven't real people from Portland purged them?
I think they fear the retribution of the legal system. Most of those that would purge Pantifa have something to loose. The courts and DA's are backing the wrong doers, enabling their violence, but would charge a citizen quickly.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Right on schedule.
B1318EEB-CD55-4F00-B582-0DFBA17B81DB.png

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hung Horse thieves, back in "The Day." How the West was Won. To steal a Man's horse was akin to Murder by putting a Man afoot in the Wild Wild Wild Wild West.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I

can't

stop

LAUGHING!

AAAHAA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

HA!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
^^^couldn't that enable a doer/suer enterprise? Like, riot successfully and overwhelm the constabulary, then turn around and sue for something your own enterprise put into motion? or maybe precipitate the opposite, where the police become so intimately tied to city vulnerability that they become overwhelmingly empowered..a local 'police state'? sounds ballsy either way...we will see how this pans out.

Lol, boy i sure don't miss the deranged morons spewing their bizarre garbage in here 🤡🤡😂😂

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Ok, that Pakistani dude acting like a taliban poppy salesman and thanking the mayor was funny.