WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Positive boat broker story

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
What a sh!t show the OCM thread/story became, I have a sincere empathy for Kurt and Joe. My biggest fear when using a broker to sell my boat is the scenario those two went through.

Conversely, I had an awesome experience with Maxed Out Marine and Ricky/Paul. Awesome communication from the word "go" and incredibly proactive with the sales process. Including moving my boat out of storage, taking it to the detailer and mitigating the risk of senseless "joy/test" rides.

When the boat sold the transfer of funds was flawless. He said he had cash for me so I rolled out with my backpack ready to pick up the cash. We went to Chase, where he banks, and instead of cash we simply transferred the money from his Chase account to mine. Twenty minutes and a handshake later I was down the road with the money securely in my account and all the paperwork signed.

When I'm back in the market for a boat Maxed Out Marine will be the first place I stop. Ricky was a straight shooter, has a large inventory and I'd confidently do another deal with him.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I've dealt with Maxed out marine and my deal went flawlessly also. They are the only broker I would use.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
2 of my family members and a neighbor sold their boats using MaxedOutMarine. All three were happy with how their deals were handled.

If I was serious about selling my boat, I would talk to them about listing it.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I have done four transactions (an addition two pending) with Maxed Out Marine. Each one flawless and 100% spot on. :thumbup:

DogNamedChevy

Motor Boating
Reaction score
My experience with Tony @ Hiline was very positive. He was very helpful and even picked me up at the airport in Sacramento so I could view the boat I was interested in.

Matt

Englewood

Reaction score
I've heard great things as well...I've inquired on a few of their boats for sale and almost always get a response within an hour.

It's amazing how successful a business can be by keeping your word, being on time, following through, etc. Anytime I sell in the future it will be with them.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I have know Paul since day one. Actually one of the first guys from the boards I have met.
I have always trusted Paul as a friend and a mechanic and value his opinion on boats.
Plus he has OCD as bad as myself. [emoji106][emoji106]

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
I have know Paul since day one. Actually one of the first guys from the boards I have met.
I have always trusted Paul as a friend and a mechanic and value his opinion on boats.
Plus he has OCD as bad as myself. [emoji106][emoji106]
Hey, who ever you are... Get off MilfMonkey's account. He's gonna be pissed when he sees someone playing nice under his screen name!! [emoji202]

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Thanks people. The goal is to build our customer base and stay in business. Not to get "rich" off of one deal. Keep customers happy and keep growing. Ricky and I both have some OCD issues, lol.

We work with HiLine also. [emoji106]

Thanks Chip for the shoutout.

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
What a sh!t show the OCM thread/story became, I have a sincere empathy for Kurt and Joe. My biggest fear when using a broker to sell my boat is the scenario those two went through.

Conversely, I had an awesome experience with Maxed Out Marine and Ricky/Paul. Awesome communication from the word "go" and incredibly proactive with the sales process. Including moving my boat out of storage, taking it to the detailer and mitigating the risk of senseless "joy/test" rides.

When the boat sold the transfer of funds was flawless. He said he had cash for me so I rolled out with my backpack ready to pick up the cash. We went to Chase, where he banks, and instead of cash we simply transferred the money from his Chase account to mine. Twenty minutes and a handshake later I was down the road with the money securely in my account and all the paperwork signed.

When I'm back in the market for a boat Maxed Out Marine will be the first place I stop. Ricky was a straight shooter, has a large inventory and I'd confidently do another deal with him.
I sold my Boat Thru Maxed Out Marine also they picked up my boat and it sold with no Problems did everything Thru Email and never Went to Havasu. I don't like to give Money away but living here in Riverside and our house in Havasu I had no choice unless I wanted to go back and forth. Very happy with them.

Joker

Reaction score
Haven't sold a boat through them but bought Ricky's Rzr he bought from Dilligaf and he didn't make a dime off of it, sold it to me for the same price.[emoji106]
Paul is a guy I trust servicing the boat and when I sell, the deal is going through them.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I spent most of last summer and fall working out of Maxed Out Marine in Ricky's spare office while building the RDP Newsletter. I can say that both Ricky and Paul run a tight business and truly take their client's best interest before their own. Having worked in the powersports business for a lot of years I can tell you that buyers will try to take all they can get and some are just plain strokes. Ricky and Paul both made sure that a customer was legit and had a real offer on the table before taking anyone out on a sea trial. I'm in no danger of owning a high dollar boat, but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to have Maxed Out Marine sell it for me and I would sleep well at night knowing my assets were in good hands. :thumbup:

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440895831.956824.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I sold my Boat Thru Maxed Out Marine also they picked up my boat and it sold with no Problems did everything Thru Email and never Went to Havasu. I don't like to give Money away but living here in Riverside and our house in Havasu I had no choice unless I wanted to go back and forth. Very happy with them.
Awesome experience considering you're Hardly Satisfied. [emoji4]