WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Possible Plane Crash I-10/Desert Center

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm going with "UFO"...it's the desert. If the men in black a cruising their blacked out suv's...

Sadly, could very well be a small plane down. It sounds like the winds are pretty bad out there. Seems like they could request birds from 29 Palms or even Az bases. Those boys have high tech eyes and talent. Hope for the best...

phuggit

Reaction score
The pilot was attempting to make it to Hemet-Ryan. He lived in Canyon Lake. Sad this close to the holidays.

Reactions: DWC

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
The pilot was attempting to make it to Hemet-Ryan. He lived in Canyon Lake. Sad this close to the holidays.
Thats what i had been told, guess he was coming from gila bend and hemet had wind issues

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sad deal. I don't know anything about planes, are these susceptible to wind more than others? With the above "Doctor Killer" statement, are they a particularly common or "sporty" kind of plane?

4Waters

Reaction score
Sad deal. I don't know anything about planes, are these susceptible to wind more than others? With the above "Doctor Killer" statement, are they a particularly common or "sporty" kind of plane?
Yes very sporty and fast

phuggit

Reaction score
That model of plane had some kind of issue with the tail coming apart when put into to steep of a dive. It was expensive in its day and Doctors and Lawyers could afford them. Hence the term Doctor killer.