Post your grad pics

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
I’ll start.
0EF729AB-61F0-4DAE-810A-00EECD802E84.jpeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She walked in December and is a bartender at Rendezvous in Flagstaff. The next step is PT school. Best part is, I only took out one small loan the first year. She has worked the whole time and paid for the rest. She wanted to start paying me back but I told her not until she finishes PT school (which she insists on paying for.) We are so proud of her!

IMG_1950.JPG

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I don't have any pics, but my wife is graduating from HS this year, but before you call me a creep, she is in her 40's and dropped out of HS when she was 16 with a case of the pregnancies....during the shutdown of Covid she decided to go back and get her HS diploma (not GED)...so she essentially completed her Sophmore, Junior, and Senior years of HS virtually over the last year and half and will be walking at the adult school ceremony next month

grumpy88

Reaction score
I don't have any pics, but my wife is graduating from HS this year, but before you call me a creep, she is in her 40's and dropped out of HS when she was 16 with a case of the pregnancies....during the shutdown of Covid she decided to go back and get her HS diploma (not GED)...so she essentially completed her Sophmore, Junior, and Senior years of HS virtually over the last year and half and will be walking at the adult school ceremony next month
That is awsome ! Good for here !