WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Post your Trump parade pics here

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The entrance was a cluster f for sure. I wish people woulda gone in single file.

That said I have to say I was really impressed with a lot of people’s driving skills today.. It restored my faith in boaters!

that said there’s always a couple, and unfortunately they kinda made a mess of things right in front o. Us.
Mike Dufrese did a good job dealing with spoiled up right in front of us..

even though it was a shit show, everyone was very polite and helping each other. First class from our group that was heading in.
Yes Dave, not a pissed off person from what we saw. I've never seen such close quarters with boats. I thought for sure there was going to be some fiberglass work for Saleens but never saw anybody's boat kiss.
Next time wave back!!!!!!!!! :D :D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Figured since I have a Blue sticker and a Metal boat I'd go through with the first few! 😆 Spun the Bridge, out the other side then came back through for the start!! ..... WTF! Figured I had the most flags I might as well open er up!🤣
Ya, your boat looked like a porcupine just ran though somebody's laundry line but we loved it!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I didn't see you. From your pics you had to be standing on my foot.
When I took the Pics I was just to the left of the Precision Coatings canopy. Just missed a t shirt being thrown from the Spooled Up boat.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The entrance was a cluster f for sure. I wish people woulda gone in single file.

That said I have to say I was really impressed with a lot of people’s driving skills today.. It restored my faith in boaters!

that said there’s always a couple, and unfortunately they kinda made a mess of things right in front o. Us.
Mike Dufrese did a good job dealing with spoiled up right in front of us..

even though it was a shit show, everyone was very polite and helping each other. First class from our group that was heading in.
Looked like they should have stopped the boats coming From the North end. Would have made it wider. Just missed getting a pic with your arms raised telling the boats in front of you to “ just move forward” At least that’s what it seemed you were saying.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I’ll add one pic but it’s from pirates
95C49ACB-D84B-49EF-8A07-001620413D2A.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
I was on shore right where they shut it down. IMO they shut it down for good reason, some one was going to get hurt. Many, many, many boats with people on the deck making sure no boat bumped another, so something had to be done. It look's like no one was hurt and that from what 6 of us saw is a miracle. The police had NO other option in my eyes.
100% agree. It was madness

Reactions: DWC

Sharpy

Reaction score
We got through in the first group I think. RD was in front of us most of the way. Chaos and Spooled were definitely cool in their shoes. It was nice to see boaters helping each other instead of the normal screaming and fighting.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just under an hour to launch. Pretty smooth getting Olin the water. Wind kicked up a bit so it may make for an interesting afternoon. We shot around the island for a quick spin. The chop just past site six was not much fun.
View attachment 879980 View attachment 879981 View attachment 879982 View attachment 879983

Had no issues launching at Windsor. Left the house at 6:35. I picked up the wife from the dock to head off at 7:15.

Went to Nautical to pick up friends to head north and that’s when the wind switch turned on. :)

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Figured since I have a Blue sticker and a Metal boat I'd go through with the first few! 😆 Spun the Bridge, out the other side then came back through for the start!! ..... WTF! Figured I had the most flags I might as well open er up!🤣
Not only that, but you have the sexiest boat out there! Straight up northwest status.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Just under an hour to launch. Pretty smooth getting Olin the water. Wind kicked up a bit so it may make for an interesting afternoon. We shot around the island for a quick spin. The chop just past site six was not much fun.
View attachment 879980
Any chance you have anymore photos of the burgundy and white boat at the furthest end? Looks like an Orion.

DWC

Reaction score
Any chance you have anymore photos of the burgundy and white boat at the furthest end? Looks like an Orion.

damn good eye. Just so happens to be close by. I’ll get some better shots in the morning.
96F1A555-DA70-4887-B836-206B6A7037B3.jpeg
4BBD081A-7D8E-4ECF-894E-1F1239F5A978.jpeg
062A9440-A9AC-4B23-A9BD-D0E99530CB9E.jpeg

Boat Doctor

Reaction score
Always loved this boat when it was being built. Looks epic! Flags are a perfect match!! 🤟🏽 Hows she run?
It takes rough water pretty well but it’s a bear to turn with no power steering lol. 65 mph all day either fully loaded or light on fuel, don’t matter. I love it either way though! Thanks.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
It takes rough water pretty well but it’s a bear to turn with no power steering lol. 65 mph all day either fully loaded or light on fuel, don’t matter. I love it either way though! Thanks.
Right on! Haha what is power steering? Sounds like a great cruiser to me. I wonder if Nordic has an open deck option like those 23 place crafts and tahitis. Enjoy! Happy Memorial

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cleaner than a normal holiday weekend...
Yet the treehuggers bitch about those backing the President being heathens and destroyers of the planet.
Most who are regulars in the outdoors, respect it.

Good job people. Only way it may have looked nicer would have been a rake and "Zen Garden" treatment.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Only thing that could have made this better if there was more time and a request could have been made for a military fly over, some f18’s screaming over the top of the channel would have made my nipples hard.

X-rated

Reaction score
This is effin awesome!!! If I were an American I would be absolutely proud to be one! Wish our worthless leader could take some cue’s from yours!

FishSniper

Reaction score
Only thing that could have made this better if there was more time and a request could have been made for a military fly over, some f18’s screaming over the top of the channel would have made my nipples hard.
I was thinking the same thing and we actually talked about it while we were down watching everything.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Yep. Thanks to the Havasu city workers. They were in their little bobcat and emptying the trash cans every hour while I was there. 👍

That's awesome! And they probably enjoyed every bit of it!!

Like Dave said, GREAT JOB LAKE HAVASU!!