WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

POTUS & Covid-19

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I have to agree with your assessment that Donald Trump believes that anyone who disagrees with him or does not vote for him is the enemy as opposed to a fellow citizen.

I think Taboma's point is maybe that is an impediment as opposed to a help to Trump's re-election?
I see your word salad is light on dressing, is there no ranch on your ranch? Cuz all I see is a big hat, with no cattle.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
[emoji23]

IMG_9132.jpg

propcheck

Reaction score
I just got done with the covid.

You want to know the only real problem with the covid?

The doctors refuse to talk to you unless you need to go to a hospital because you are literally dying. They will not let you come in for an exam so you can get medication. Because you cannot see a doctor, you cannot get a prescription. Because you cannot get a prescription, then if you are like my girlfriend, you wind up with pneumonia and you end up spending 2 weeks in a hospital in the covid wing on oxygen.

My girlfriend caught it from her family. I got it from her. I was about 3 days behind her in the process.

I was able to acquire a course of Hydroxycloriquine, Zpac, and Zinc, C and D3. I got access the day after my girlfriend left for the hospital. I took them for the required courses. After 2 days, the fever was gone. It took about a week to get my lungs clear.

It was not bad. My girlfriend, on the other hand, had a horrible time. They would not see her at her doctor. They would not let her in the hospital. There was no where to go, until she called 911. Once she did that, they had no choice but to admit her. Once she was admitted, she got better quick, but she is still on and off oxygen, because her lungs are not happy with how far the disease progressed before she actually got medical attention.

That is the problem. The doctors are so scared of the whole situation they refuse to treat anyone who cannot prove they do not have it. It's a fucking joke. I got lucky I was able to get the required meds quick enough that I did not have to get really sick. If I was not able to get meds, I would probably in a hospital, instead of having my 2 negative tests, and I would be tied to machines, instead of back on my elliptical machine trying to get back in shape for my next race.

If we want to be upset about something, let's be upset with how our medical community does not want to treat people, and make sure people do not need to wait a week before they are able to get treatment without declaring an emergency and jumping in an ambulance.
Thank you for sharing your actual experience. I have worked in EMS for 25 years and though I am not a superstar doctor I can see the way patients/people are being treated with this disease is bullshit and when it is all done I hope the doctors and system are held accountable for the unnecessary deaths they caused.

NO WHERE in healthcare is the philosophy “wait till it is overwhelming the system to begin treatment”

yet this is what the system is telling COVID positive patients.

total Bullshit.

rcmike

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your actual experience. I have worked in EMS for 25 years and though I am not a superstar doctor I can see the way patients/people are being treated with this disease is bullshit and when it is all done I hope the doctors and system are held accountable for the unnecessary deaths they caused.

NO WHERE in healthcare is the philosophy “wait till it is overwhelming the system to begin treatment”

yet this is what the system is telling COVID positive patients.

total Bullshit.
Thank you for confirming to me that I am not crazy. I watched my girlfriend's condition crater while I waited to catch it. So glad I was able to access care outside the established channels and avoid the deep dive she took. I realize that in my age group we are looking at like a 99.9% survival, but still, I did not want to go through it.

I keep watching these info-personalities debate why or how or even if Trump recovered as quickly as he did.

I am going to say the difference is unlike most people, he got care from minute one. Most people are forced to get really sick before they can access care. And at that point, like my girlfriend, they are fighting pneumonia and the covid and whatever else they get, and holding on for dear life.

It's almost like the doctors are part of the intellectual class who are offended by Trump and they think that some eggs need to be broken to make an omelet called a new president.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I just got done with the covid.

You want to know the only real problem with the covid?

The doctors refuse to talk to you unless you need to go to a hospital because you are literally dying. They will not let you come in for an exam so you can get medication. Because you cannot see a doctor, you cannot get a prescription. Because you cannot get a prescription, then if you are like my girlfriend, you wind up with pneumonia and you end up spending 2 weeks in a hospital in the covid wing on oxygen.

My girlfriend caught it from her family. I got it from her. I was about 3 days behind her in the process.

I was able to acquire a course of Hydroxycloriquine, Zpac, and Zinc, C and D3. I got access the day after my girlfriend left for the hospital. I took them for the required courses. After 2 days, the fever was gone. It took about a week to get my lungs clear.

It was not bad. My girlfriend, on the other hand, had a horrible time. They would not see her at her doctor. They would not let her in the hospital. There was no where to go, until she called 911. Once she did that, they had no choice but to admit her. Once she was admitted, she got better quick, but she is still on and off oxygen, because her lungs are not happy with how far the disease progressed before she actually got medical attention.

That is the problem. The doctors are so scared of the whole situation they refuse to treat anyone who cannot prove they do not have it. It's a fucking joke. I got lucky I was able to get the required meds quick enough that I did not have to get really sick. If I was not able to get meds, I would probably in a hospital, instead of having my 2 negative tests, and I would be tied to machines, instead of back on my elliptical machine trying to get back in shape for my next race.

If we want to be upset about something, let's be upset with how our medical community does not want to treat people, and make sure people do not need to wait a week before they are able to get treatment without declaring an emergency and jumping in an ambulance.

THIS is an amazing post filled with truth and sadness of where we are in America today.

The politicians are so busy crushing us with lockdowns and mask orders they can't or won't see what the real dangers are to their constituents (Americans) and they do NOTHING.

Thank you for posting this for people to read and learn! I hope you're both 100% soon