WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pranks

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
We were laughing about some of the fucked up pranks I have pulled at work.
got the access codes to a guys hearing aids and was able to turn them off.
wiring a blinker to a horn
flower in the a/c vents
dildo put on an antenna of a ford car before a road trip to California.

what’s some of the shit you have done

DWC

Reaction score
Had a boss that was a complete a-hole in my last job. Got him a few times:
First was one of those personal protection, sound devices. Pull the pin and it screamed at some ungodly decibel level. I hooked it to his chair so when he finally showed up in the morning (He was a 9ish guy) it let out a screech everyone in the office heard. He finally stopped it by throwing it into the ground a few times.
Second, sprayed oil based mace on stuff in his office. First his door handle. He would always rub his eyes in the morning. When he rushed out to try to wash it out i sprayed the mouthpiece on his phone. The next move was to call him from one of the girls phone. Turns out that shit hurt. Who knew.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Wrote “ your setting on a bomb “ in restaurant restrooms “ TP , old days when it was rolls , 😎 so I spend lots of time in hotels 🤔 and I drink 😎✊🏻 So sometimes I get rooms with 2 beds 😫😫 always leave a note under the pillow of the bed I don’t use , your wife was great last night or just stupid shit 😳😎 I farted in here 😂

elco

Reaction score
Took a screenshot of a coworkers desktop and set it as his wallpaper after hiding all of the desktop icons. It looked like nothing worked but the mouse. He must have rebooted ten times and was about to throw his computer in the trash before he figuered out why everyone was laughing at him.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Wrote “ your setting on a bomb “ in restaurant restrooms “ TP , old days when it was rolls , 😎 so I spend lots of time in hotels 🤔 and I drink 😎✊🏻 So sometimes I get rooms with 2 beds 😫😫 always leave a note under the pillow of the bed I don’t use , your wife was great last night or just stupid shit 😳😎 I farted in here 😂
Lethal Weapon 2 "Boom!! You're dead" on the TP 😂

Hypnautic

Reaction score
This year.
Just funded a loan for a co-workers parents. I copied their review and changed it to bad review and then emailed to the employee with a WTF subject line.

Couple years ago.
Took the headshot pic of a co-worker and enlarged it to almost a full 8x11. Then made about 200 copies and placed them in printers and copiers around the office. I shuffled them into the blank paper so they would not all print out at once. Took about a week for them to all print out.

About 10 years ago.
Had a real shitty neighbors. Like cops called 17 times in a year and two internal affairs investigations. That kind..
On 03/31 we put a for sale sign up that has a foreclosure sign that hangs below when our neighbor left to go pick up her kids from school. We knew she would be gone at least 30-35 minutes.
She came and they could not believe it. She was calling her husband, family and friends right in driveway. Laughing and screaming how we were in foreclosure. It was so loud our neighbor 4 doors down came out their home to see what all the noise was from.
About 1am, so now it’s 04/01, when everyone is asleep—we go out and tape neon yellow poster board size signs that read “April Fools”.
Their reaction the next day was not as joyful.
Our entire cup-de-sac knew it was just to prank our shitty neighbors.
**. BTW —. The second internal affairs investigation resulted in her getting fired from Metro and they ultimately ended up in foreclosure a few years after this.. ironic....

49 years ago.
My parents got married. Dad said it was a joke. Mom is only one laughing now..

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
We moved a guy that worked for me entire desk into the men’s restroom. Complete with working phone and computer! It was hilarious! He stayed in there for most of the morning. He was a good sport about it.

another guy that worked for me, his wife worked at the company as well. Her and I got together with the head of HR and filed a false sexual harassment claim against him. Keeping a straight face in the meeting with him was one of the hardest things to do. He was floored and kept saying, what’s my wife going to do?! 😂😂

Entire offices filled with balloons, entire offices wrapped in tin foil. The pranks were endless, unfortunately the company did end.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Put a pack of firecrackers in our bosses office ash tray back in the day. That was fun. [emoji12]. Same boss we strapped a big ass dildo to his front grill / bumper of his caddy and watched him drive around town. Funniest thing is we all got along and they were just pranks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
We had a neighbor whos wife was a drunk and a shit show. The drunk wife had already had altercations with all of the neighbors wives. So we put a sign in their front yard that read " For Sale by Neighbors "
With the husband's cell number. They moved within 6 months. :D

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Way back when I used to be a cop and when I left the department, I still had a citation book in one of my bags that I found a few months later. The department didn't keep track of unwritten citations or who had them.

A few years down the road, I was the VP/General Manager for a manufacturing company that was owned by a pretty arrogant and self-righteous guy who I just sort of tolerated because I had worked myself up to a good position. He owned the building the company was based out of and would always park his Escalade in the handicap spot.

One day a few coworkers and I decided it would be a good prank for me to write him a ticket from my old ticket book, which I did. I also parked my Tahoe with dark tinted windows in the adjacent spot and hid inside with a video camera. Had one coworker get him to go outside so he would notice the ticket.

He basically exploded, which was awesome. Started pointing out that he owned the property and the building and he should be able to park wherever he wanted. "I own that handicap sign! I own that blue paint! They shouldn't be able to cite me for parking on my own property!" Actually standing in the parking lot yelling about having gotten a ticket. Typical tantrum of someone who thought he was special and the rules didn't apply to him.

As he was going on his tirade, my coworker mentioned to him that I used to be a cop and maybe I knew something about it. At that point I opened the Tahoe door and came out with the video camera still rolling. He was then relived it was a prank and said he couldn't believe I managed to film it all.

It was funny at the time, but it really illustrated how the guy thought he was special and how rules shouldn't apply to him. A while later he did get a real ticket for parking there, which was fitting.

I eventually left the company because I had enough of him being an arrogant turd and his shady business practices. He's one of those guys who's always got a lawsuit of some sort going and he threatened to sue me after I left because he feared I would go to work with a competitor. Idiot.

I still have the video of that clown somewhere. It's great.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Way back when I used to be a cop and when I left the department, I still had a citation book in one of my bags that I found a few months later. The department didn't keep track of unwritten citations or who had them.

A few years down the road, I was the VP/General Manager for a manufacturing company that was owned by a pretty arrogant and self-righteous guy who I just sort of tolerated because I had worked myself up to a good position. He owned the building the company was based out of and would always park his Escalade in the handicap spot.

One day a few coworkers and I decided it would be a good prank for me to write him a ticket from my old ticket book, which I did. I also parked my Tahoe with dark tinted windows in the adjacent spot and hid inside with a video camera. Had one coworker get him to go outside so he would notice the ticket.

He basically exploded, which was awesome. Started pointing out that he owned the property and the building and he should be able to park wherever he wanted. "I own that handicap sign! I own that blue paint! They shouldn't be able to cite me for parking on my own property!" Actually standing in the parking lot yelling about having gotten a ticket. Typical tantrum of someone who thought he was special and the rules didn't apply to him.

As he was going on his tirade, my coworker mentioned to him that I used to be a cop and maybe I knew something about it. At that point I opened the Tahoe door and came out with the video camera still rolling. He was then relived it was a prank and said he couldn't believe I managed to film it all.

It was funny at the time, but it really illustrated how the guy thought he was special and how rules shouldn't apply to him. A while later he did get a real ticket for parking there, which was fitting.

I eventually left the company because I had enough of him being an arrogant turd and his shady business practices. He's one of those guys who's always got a lawsuit of some sort going and he threatened to sue me after I left because he feared I would go to work with a competitor. Idiot.

I still have the video of that clown somewhere. It's great.

Post it on YouTube!!!

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I work in the golf business and still can’t help myself with honking my horn if I pass a golf course and someone is teeing off. Not so much a prank but I still get a laugh out of it every time and I’m almost 50yrs old.

I actually lost a lot of money on the 18th hole at Shandin hills golf course after hooking my tee shot out of bounds when one of my playing partners got the train to honk it’s horn! And I still can’t help doing it.

707dog

Reaction score
I come from the millwrights/rotating equipment/ fab shop field years of endless shenanigan's which we should of all been fired over. it was the shop hangout at your own risk or back to the office. so the prank that really got us in trouble was a young engineer came out from texas to help try and 5s the shop total nose in the air yuppy that rubbed everyone wrong. well one day after a safety meeting i was walking by his desk noticed a 8x10 picture of him and his fiancé she won some prestigious award from rice college it looked like a emmy award. well i scan/downloaded and cropped a big black dildo in her hand and put it back up. i didn't know he had went back to Texas, so for a week everyone that walked by seen the picture from shop guys to vendors. well the honcho came back with him lets just say the entire shop got roasted but no one crumbled. bought everyone pizza for staying solid. how blowing the shop up with home made m-100s and acetylene bombs while someone was in the sand blast booth didn't get us in trouble i don't know.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We used to put bologna in the mouthpiece of a coworkers phone on a Friday night. On Monday when he arried we would call his phone and enjoy the reaction.

Nordie

Reaction score
So many pranks, but a recent memorable one, Is I put some ghost pepper sauce in a coworkers can of chew. Coming off break and he goes to his tools and puts a big old dip in. His face turned bright fucking red.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
So many pranks, but a recent memorable one, Is I put some ghost pepper sauce in a coworkers can of chew. Coming off break and he goes to his tools and puts a big old dip in. His face turned bright fucking red.
I’m making some homemade pepper spray that is going to make it’s way onto someone’s underwear this summer

Nordie

Reaction score
This one is always fun too. It gets passed around the jobsite.
20200219_171230.jpg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Years ago, while in high school, we bought one of those screaming smoke bombs at a joke store and attached it to a plug wire under the hood of my very spoiled buddy’s new GTO. It worked perfectly. Lots of noise folllwed by lots of smoke. Actually surprised they were ever legal. Basically you were placing a fireworks device under the hood. Not good. But we also placed one of those exhaust whistles in the tailpipe. He drove around with his car making that noise for a few days . He took it to Aamco. They said his transmission was shot and definitely required replacing. Fortunately he held off on that. When he told us about Aamco we confessed.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I should. But then he'll probably threaten to sue me again. Might be worth it...🤔

Seriously, what would he sue for? He was in a public place!

Maybe someone stole your camera and put it online!

Hate when that happens...

😁

havasuhusker

Reaction score
We had a blackberry on-call phone at my last employer. I set the ringtone (which was a pain in the arse to change) to a Bull Elk in Rut Bugle before handing it off to the next co-worker in line for on-call responsibilities. Since our office was kind of small, everyone kind of freaked out when it went off! The dude was pissed because he couldn't change it. It actually woke up his wife a couple times when he got paged in the middle of the night.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’m making some homemade pepper spray that is going to make it’s way onto someone’s underwear this summer

We fucked with each other Bad in the shop. Win some, ya loose some, right?

Shop lunch meeting. Pizza. Yum. When they deliver pizza, they always send packets of cheese and red pepper flakes, right?

The shop foreman, (who is also my good friend, we've gone on vacation together and all that) decided it would be a good idea to put some red pepper flakes down the back of my shirt!

Everyone is laughing, yeah, he got me. So as I'm walking to the break room to change my shirt (hot day) the sweat starts dripping down my back and right into my ass crack.

Now my fucking butt hole is on FIRE!!!

I'm ripping off my clothes, getting paper towels wet, trying to get into a stall to clean myself off.

Lemme tell ya, that was NOT fun at ALL!

🤣

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Back at the dealership again, it was the end of the pay period and the heavy line guy is finishing a big engine repair job. He was working through lunch to make sure he could get the ticket flagged this pay or he was going to have a really small check. Everyone else was gone for lunch, but I had brought my lunch and was out back eating, he didn't know I was there. I noticed he was getting ready to fire it up for the first time, so I snuck over to the passenger side front fender and waited for it to light off. When it did, I began tapping on the fender. He yells, "fuck!" and give it a little more throttle to see if it's going to clear up. I tapped a little faster and after a couple of revs he realizes this thing ain't going out today. I popped up and started laughing my ass off. Surprised he didn't kick my ass.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Years ago, installing heavy precision printing presses. Rep was a jagoff.
Fly home on Fridays. We took some shim stock, 4"x6", tin foil thin. Tin snips, cut out a pistol with pronounced trigger. Slipped it into a notebook in his briefcase....... Carry On of course.......
Had a little fun airport security we heard !
Came back Monday, nice as could be !!
Never fuck with the crew !

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
A friend of a friend bought a new giant ford diesel . . . bragging about it to his work buddies at the fire station . . .they asked how the mileage was . . . he said, 'pretty good' . . . so they started siphoning fuel out of it till he started complaining . . . went on for weeks, dude was PISSED . . . then they started adding the diesel back in !!!! HE COULDN'T BELIEVE THE GREAT MILEAGE!!!! . . . . . then they took it a little too far and started pouring gear oil on top of where the bell housing met up to the transmission, and let it drip on the ground . . . the guy was so pissed, he took it to the dealer, made a huge stink, and they either yanked the motor or the tranny, can't remember which . . . but all the guys clam'd-up after that. LOL

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
My sister totally embarrassed me at school one day.... I was 5th she 6th grade.

Well I got her back.... me 12th, her 11th grade now. She tells everyone that a new boy is taking her on a date tonight and NO ONE is allowed to the door when he comes.... cool.... she didn’t say anything about the doorbell. We had one of those programmable ones that my parents had at half volume because it was so loud.
I got the manual, cranked the volume to max. AND set to the tune of.... yep....

THE WEDDING MARCH tune... here comes the bride.

oh it was priceless.... we still laugh about it now... 40+ years later.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Send the video to one of the RDP brethren and we'll post it. :D

Ha, I'll dig around and see if I can find it. My next challenge will be to get it off of actual video tape and into digital form. It was taken before these new fancy phone came out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I saw a guy attach a grease fitting to a tool box one time and literally just turned ion the shops grease deal and left it on.. lol.

you want to talk about a mess.. good lord.

if course antiseize on the door handles and usual grabby places

JayBreww

Reaction score
Oh in high school I once shaved a part of this skater dudes long hair off during prank week. He threw an egg at me so I brought my clippers and walked up behind him on lunch and buzzed a nice strip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Take the filling out of an Oreo. Replace with toothpaste.

Empty a bottle of sunscreen. Replace with mayonnaise.

Fill the hair dryer with flower. Or the ac vents in a car if you’re really ballsy.

Zip ties on the drive shaft.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I forgot one of the funny ones we did in high school is sign friends up for free tampon and maxi pad samples from teen magazine. I’m pretty sure a few dads were a little concerned when their teen son received some tampon samples!

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
Was stuck in overflow camping at one of the lakes here. We were partying with friends and one of them had his electrical van there.
There was no electricity in overflow, but after more than a few drinks and darkness came.... we dug in a few 4x4 posts and attached plug ins and conduit on them.
They looked like the real deal and to further it along we plugged our units them but left most of the spots open.
Morning came and fellow campers were running cords to them from all over the place. Some would ask if our power was working and we would say yes it was, most would go over their connections numerous times as we sat there with our hair of the dog laughing and giving them inspiration until they figured it out.
A lot of them called us A Hols, but most would have a good laugh, and have a drink with us and wait for the next victims.🍻

707dog

Reaction score
Take the filling out of an Oreo. Replace with toothpaste.

Empty a bottle of sunscreen. Replace with mayonnaise.

Fill the hair dryer with flower. Or the ac vents in a car if you’re really ballsy.

Zip ties on the drive shaft.
zip ties on the drive shaft or we would stick a couple small ball bearings in the center caps of their car or truck and could hear that mofo rattle through the parking lot... fun times

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I've done the zip ties on the driveshaft

I organized the Sr prank at my highschool. For whatever reason the Srs got out a week ahead of the rest of the school at the end of the year at which point the underclassmen were allowed to use the school parking lot. I got about 5 friends together with a couple trucks/suvs and we all put in together and bought about 800 lbs of bird feed and spread it throughout the school parking lot. Bird shit EVERYWHERE.

Wired capacitors to metal work benches

I personally did not do it but watched a coworker fill another coworkers tool box with A/B foam. Fucker never "borrowed" a tool again and quit shortly after.

A shop i used to work at had a bathroom built in the shop area and one of the hands took these long half hour shits like clockwork every morning. One day, we quietly drove the forklift up against the door. How we quietly drove the forklift I dont remember.

I had the same shop hand put his head down next to an engine that I had the spark plugs out of to "see if he could see anything while I cranked the engine" I may have forgotten to mention that I knew the boat had sunk and the engine was full of water.

That shop hand is still one of my very good friends (across multiple state lines) and literally the only person from my HS that I am still in touch with. He sent me this the other day making fun of my new work truck
Attach0(1).jpg

Nordie

Reaction score
One day working in the the fab shop before I got put into the field, I actually started an hour later than the rest of the guys, and stayed an hour later to lock up and park the delivery trucks. Anyhow I went to my locker to grab my stuff as usual. Well I went to put my gloves on and something didn't feel right. One of the old guys had filled them full of grease.

I got him back though, because I was the one that stayed an hour late, he ran one of the machines in the shop. So after he left he always closed his machine up with a cover that protected the automation stuff. Anyhow I filled a 40oz cup full of water and tie wired it up to the inside of the lid and placed it perfectly. He came in that morning and opened his cover and out falls a 40oz cup of water right on his chest. Wish I could have been there for the laughs.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Same dealership, same guy. I rigged an air hose to a coolant bottle and placed it under a car. The angle cock for the air hose was right by the faucet we washed our hands under. Placed said coolant bottle under a car and had the lube tech ask the heavy line tech to listen to a knocking noise. As the lube tech fired up the car, I went over to 'wash my hands' and opened the air up. The coolant bottle swelled and eventually exploded, scaring the fuck out of the heavy line guy. This prank was particularly fucked up as we later learned the guy had PTSD due to being present and having to scrape up bodies after the Beirut barracks bombing in 1983. Kind of felt shitty after that.