WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prayers and positive thoughts needed. Got some bad news this week.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
We are here for you john, you are frequently in my thoughts! Stay strong

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
My wife and I have had positive experience with alternative care. Good luck!

I'd love to hear your story. Maybe you have already mentioned it on the forum? Sorry if so, my memory is shot from the chemo. Shoot me a PM or post it up if you want. :thumbup:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'd love to hear your story. Maybe you have already mentioned it on the forum? Sorry if so, my memory is shot from the chemo. Shoot me a PM or post it up if you want. :thumbup:

Chemo head. I feel your pain brother. It's hard to explain to people how that shit is.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Chemo head. I feel your pain brother. It's hard to explain to people how that shit is.

I'm all too familiar with it, from Deb...

Now add in the Hormonal depths of an already excruciating Menopausal condition and, yeah....Hell must be something like this...:yikes

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been real sick...

c/p from FB...

Hanging tough. Church elder group dropped by last night for a prayer session. It was quite moving.

Unfortunately have lost 25# since January. Have a bowel block which is making hard to eat. Working on getting it corrected. Sorry for the few updated. Energy is extremely low with no solid food for 2 weeks. Love you guys and thanks for all the cards. I have no energy to respond now so please accept my thanks here.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Prayers and thoughts to you.

Just want you to know that you have been a ROCK and inspiration for Deb and I. :thumbsup

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Hey John, just wondering if there's anything you need done around the house until you get your energy back? I'd be glad to lend a hand if needed to help you out. I'm not far away so let me know.

C-2

Reaction score
Man, just yesterday I was thinking about you.

Hang in there, hope you feel better.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you and the family John, still thinking about you guys!!

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Hey John, just wondering if there's anything you need done around the house until you get your energy back? I'd be glad to lend a hand if needed to help you out. I'm not far away so let me know.

I just may. I'll let you know. Thx

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
You have been and remain in our prayers, John.
I know you have been an inspiration for a lot of people here, and your situation has certainly made a lot of RDP'ers do a little soul searching, which is always a good thing.
I wish I had some magic words, but I don't.
You have a whole bunch of folks out here praying for you every day.
God Bless you and your family.

Jeff

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
There's a lot of peeps here, some you probably don't even know, like me, that have been thinking about you and your family while you fight this fight.
Sure wish the best for you John.

jonnyd

Reaction score
I continue to keep you in my prayers. Your faith is strong and inspirational. You truly are a warrior. Jesus loves you and his word is true! God Bless!!

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score
I cringe every time I open this thread.... Hang in there.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Prayers with you! Keep up the fight and stay strong! Easy for me to say, I know! I have not posted much in this thread, but I do pray for you every night! Keep fighting my man!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
:(:(:(

Why do bad things happen to good people?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
RIDE ON MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!

REST IN PEACE

:cry:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
John, I never had the opportunity to meet you, but I wanted to let you know how much I admire your strength through these difficult times. I went through a challenging time earlier this year (not health related). As I was trying to figure a few things out, this thread popped up and I read it again. It gave me the inspiration I needed to not let my "minor" problems get me down. Thank you and God Bless You. RIP!!

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Just went back and re-read the first few pages of this thread. I hope everyone understands the importance of yearly physical exams and especially those favorites of us "over 40" guys, the colonoscopy and prostrate exams. Both are treatable when detected early, not something to let your macho attitudes keep you away from.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Sad. I think about you often and your candle sits on my shelf. I'll be burning tonight.. Rip John