WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prayers for JBB...

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
While I'm not a fan of putting someone's business out there, I got a very concerning message from him that he's back in the hospital after complications from a procedure. I believe in the power of prayer and really feel like he really could use some prayers right now. 😔 If you can, please hold Brian in your thoughts.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Oh boy, this thought and prayer list is getting big in 2021. JBB “Brian” know that we are thinking and praying for you.

C-2

Reaction score
Awww man, what a bummer. Sending prayers bud, hang in there.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I got dibs on his glasstron, and the cobra…..

Just kidding. Hope it all works out for you. That gun manual index is incredible you posted.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
I forgot about the discipline of a night in the box, pretty funny but hang in there get better we are pulling for you

Joker

Reaction score
Prayers for Brian. Hopefully Bobo is by his side

Backlash

Reaction score
Quit messing around and get your ass out of there! Get well soon!!

Dport

Reaction score
You are in our thoughts and prayers, for a full recovery.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Terrible news. Get to feeling better soon JBB. 👍 🙏
Wish you would come back to RDP, we miss you.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Your grass needs watering Brian. Tom Brown at your place right now,best get home asap.
Thanks for all of it Brian,everyday was smiles when you were @ RDP. While your recuperating spend some time reading all your RDP threads & memes.You will laugh.Thanks

poncho

Reaction score
Prayers for JBB, he made some stickers for me back in the day and refused to let me compensate him.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Prayers nightly. Get well soon!!

Blubyu

Reaction score
Damn... Hope he is okay. Get well soon man!

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
This was JBB, he explains the Rules of the House to New Inmates/Prisoners of RDP back in the day..

JBB : Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box.
These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box.
First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box.
There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box.
You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box.
No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box.
Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box.
Any man loud talking spends a night in the box.
You got questions, you come to me. I'm JBB, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in the box...

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Get well soon Brian, Ive still got the awesome OP6C winner custom airbrushed plaque you made 20 years ago. You are a true artist.

-H20PartyStarter- Hotboat and Havasu Barney:p

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I always tried for the Pizza Bagel and ended up with an infraction instead. :)

UltraLucky

Reaction score
You got this, get well soon,

All The Best,

Tiger Oil

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This was JBB, he explains the Rules of the House to New Inmates/Prisoners of RDP back in the day..

JBB : Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box.
These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box.
First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box.
There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box.
You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box.
No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box.
Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box.
Any man loud talking spends a night in the box.
You got questions, you come to me. I'm JBB, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in the box...

Good times.

👍🏼👍🏼