WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prayers for JBB...

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Sad to hear this, JBB brought a lot of humor to this site through the years. Sending my condolences and he'll be missed.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I remember when my buddy Stinky Ju joined RDP, Brian was flipping him a little shit, Stinky Ju called him Jack Bracket Buford, JBB sent me a PM and said "You better do something with your fuckin buddy!". 😁

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I remember when my buddy Stinky Ju joined RDP, Brian was flipping him a little shit, Stinky Ju called him Jack Bracket Buford, JBB sent me a PM and said "You better do something with your fuckin buddy!". 😁
I remember Stinky Ju!

I am so heartbroken this morning. Traded IG messages with him a couple of days ago and he implied it was not a big deal, which doesn't surprise me at all. There will be an empty spot every morning when I will not be able to enjoy the humor of his concise comments that always brought a chuckle. No Cobra, Jeep! No Jeep, Cobra! Bnag! Tough. Jet. Power. Hawg. and of course . . . Vette.

We will miss you, Brian.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
So very sorry to read this. 😢 I thought he was getting better. Prayers to his family.

Reactions: TBI

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
No Jeep. Cobra!
Noted...

JBB.jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Jan 13, 2011
Dear Mandelon,

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Sooper Jenius...Noted...
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]613092[/post]

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Damn, going back through, i forgot how many he gave me LOL

Feb 17, 2012
Dear Mr. C,

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place.

Reason: Threadcrapping
-------
Bobo sez, Good Morning & fo
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]962187[/post]
I see Byron woke up in a pissy mood again. Wouldn't this be considered entrapment? I can see you sitting there with your finger on the button.
Not falling for this time. Fucking furballs and Ugggs, what's this world coming to?:D
All the best,
River Dave's Place

Last edited:

welldigger00

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but didn’t JBB do all the bad ass pics before tank did them?

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Sad news, Condolences to his family and friends

Keep it up Larry, there are many many more you have in the basket

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Honestly I have been avoiding all this. As most of you know my inbox has hundreds of infractions in there I have kept. I am just not at a place to go through them.

I can say one of my favorite was saying Good Morning Bryan. His reply was something like... "I'm going to shove a 1000 infraction points up your ass... and it's Brian." Love that guy.

He will be missed. I have facebook messenger convo's I will never erase.

Rest easy Brian. I know you're racing around on God's track in a 67 427 Vette, pulling a trailer with a 1000 Cerwin Vegas, and the volume well past 11.

:(😢

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Not sure of circumstance, several years back JBB journeyed to the west coast from his east coast home. I do not rememember the details,seem it was a quick trip,maybe even just a weekend turn around. Brian home might have been 2500 mi from Havasu,but it was like he was always right here.
He came out to watch the Turbine Hydros run at Mission Bay.

rrrr

Reaction score
What the heck happened? I don't need excruciating detail, but Brian wasn't old.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
So not to speculate but when discussing Brian's death telling my Daughter who is on the medical side about Brian's difficulty with the surgery.....

He died suddenly Tom Brown said, and my family knows Tom and Ann...She just immediately said a blood clot possibly got loose. Makes sense.

He was a friend, a great friend.