WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prayers needed....

tbone1904

Reaction score
My cousin (practically my brother) had there first son on the 4th of June healthy. We got into it a week before he was born (my fault). My father calls me yesterday around 6pm telling me "your cousin's son is blue, and in the hospital. I don't know what is going on between you two, but call him...I don't care what happened he needs you". I called him and he hung up immediately, but i sent a text. He replied, and I thought everything was OK. He called me minutes ago crying, and I am scared. I love him like a brother, and because of my BS I have never met his son going through all this. Please send one up to the big man for Drake James Harris.

imirsh1

Reaction score
Get over there and make things right! Just be a friend and be there for him. The argument you guys had really means nothing at this point. Absoultely prayers are being sent out as we speak.

rvrgirl

Reaction score
I am going through "something" like this with my sister in law. Really makes you stop and think... hmmmm... is this all really worth it....
My prayers are with you and your family.

tbone1904

Reaction score
It was his heart. They say there it s a malfunction in the "wiring of his heart" the size of a hair. They remove it in older people, but they don't remove it in infants. Apparently it is somewhat comma, and most children grow out of it. His heart would ramp up to 250 (100 ish is normal) every minute or so. At that rate there is insufficient blood, so it was like a pump dead heading. Just came home and got a text that he hasn't had an issue on the new drug for over 1.5 hours. Thank you all.

BTW...It is hard to make me nervous, and I was considering the dynamics.

wolfie

Reaction score
Prayers out to you cousin's son...
The best to all of you.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Continued prayers, please keep us updated on his condition!

Jet-Daytona

Banned
Reaction score
Is very difficult and humbling,and I need to take my own advice with my younger brother who is havng serious heart issues.After our father passed away Wives,created grief that we let come between us.:thumbsdown

tbone1904

Reaction score
Here is the last text I received from my cousin:

Thanks for all the prayers. Unfortunately Little Drake's SVT fast heartbeat has and does still occur so we are not out of the woods yet. The episodes do end quickly though, and he just received his 2nd dose of the medicene flecainide that has seemed to work best. We still ask for your prayers as his small heart is still healing. Niki and I are well rested and fed, thanks to all of you for your support. Its been 36 hours and the past 8 little Drake has been showing better signs. He has less wires and cords hooked up to him and is breathing oxygen on his own. Again thanks and please continue to pray, it's working. Love Sean.

tbone1904

Reaction score
Family is home, and little Drake is doing well. Thank you for all the prayers.