WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Predator dual sport car

racetrash

Reaction score
Anybody by chance have one?? Trying to find the vin on one I just picked up. 5 seater, md4, turbo subi moter. Thanks, Pete

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Anybody by chance have one?? Trying to find the vin on one I just picked up. 5 seater, md4, turbo subi moter. Thanks, Pete
Have a buddy that has a yellow one he bought maybe 10+ years ago. Ls motor md4 as well. Ripped that transaxle out about 6 times with him and i dont recall ever seeing the vin on that car. Ill ask him and see if he knows where. I do know that its one heavy heavy sum itch!! Broke his frame and stretched the a arm and trailing arm mounts probably 5 times. Until they updated it and put in all the gussets to help and been good for a few years now.

DaveH

Reaction score
there weren't tons of those made. by chance i had a friend out of phoenix that did have a predator exactly as you describe......post up a pic.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Probably 20-30 chassis were ever built. If it is the dual sport it’ll have a X between passenger and driver compartment, those chassis are brick shit houses, and won’t bend. They all ride amazing however, Justin was and is an amazing fabricator, just a shoddy businessman. I had a dual sport i never completed and a real good buddy had the orange with flames and a blown sbc that used to hate on all the big dollar cars till about 2005. Was a fast mother fucker.

racetrash

Reaction score
Thank you, if you find out anything let me know please!! Will get pics today.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Pretty sure those cars didn't have vin's stamped in the frames. If they were registered they will have a small metal sticker with an ADOT number on it. Usually attached to the frame by the drivers seat. (that's if it was registered in AZ)

racetrash

Reaction score
Supposedly was reg in CA, but paperwork lost. I'll start pulling panels to be sure. Off to adot/mvd to register it, we live in Parker.

racetrash

Reaction score
Got lucky, actually talked to the owner of Predator. They tagged all chassis twice, between the seats, and a hard to find under the pass side of dash!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Got lucky, actually talked to the owner of Predator. They tagged all chassis twice, between the seats, and a hard to find under the pass side of dash!
I've worked on a couple of them and never saw them before. Actually had a chassis all stripped down to powder coat.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Are they still building these? I looked close at them awhile ago- seemed like they were super popular and now dot really see or hear much about them.