WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Predictions for Playoff Games Today.

Dettom

Reaction score
Anyone have money on these games? Going to interesting to watch Brady vs Rodgers and to see if Mahomes can get into the Super Bowl again this year. Thoughts?

Reactions: DWC

Springfield

Reaction score
IMG_2281.GIF

Singleton

Reaction score
Don’t plan on watching. Wife will most likely have the game on while she works on a cookie order.
Need to finish the garage from last weekends trip to Superstition (almost got everything dirt free, cleaned and ready to put away). New shocks on the golf cart and install the phone and iPad mount in the Jeep.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I tried convincing the ol’ lady we should drop 100k on Green Bay. Obviously she refused. I guess I’ll just keep my team pride on the line.

also, anyone want to borrow me 100k? I have a foolproof plan...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have money on these games? Going to interesting to watch Brady vs Rodgers and to see if Mahomes can get into the Super Bowl again this year. Thoughts?

No money, but I'm gonna watch...

These playoff games are usually the Best games to watch! Both teams wanna go bad.

Good match up today. 👍

4Waters

Reaction score
I tried convincing the ol’ lady we should drop 100k on Green Bay. Obviously she refused. I guess I’ll just keep my team pride on the line.

Green Bay fan here also. While Green Bay has never been big on the knee/BLM thing (maybe a little this year but not like nearly every other team) I just can't support the NFL for allowing that shit, haven't watched a game this year.

Dettom

Reaction score
So, this year I promised not to watch NFL games because of the BLM bullshit. I lied. I didn’t watch any until last week. If they don’t make the social justice thing obvious, I can sort of stomach it. But I guarantee, they may well have a different approach next year. You just cant keep playing in empty stadiums forever. Butts in the seats, pay the bills.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
No money, but I'm gonna watch...

These playoff games are usually the Best games to watch! Both teams wanna go bad.

Good match up today. 👍
3 out of the 4 QB’s are from CA. MMD must be rooting for the QB from TX. :D

DWC

Reaction score
Green Bay in the NFC. Brady may be the GOAT but Rodgers has the age advantage and playing at home in the tundra.
Chiefs in the second game. Mahomes is incredible and big games don’t seem to bother him.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
National anthem played...

Looked like everyone was standing with their hands over their hearts ...

Flyover included...

Looks like somebody got the Real message. 👍

Go KC!

DWC

Reaction score
National anthem played...

Looked like everyone was standing with their hands over their hearts ...

Flyover included...

Looks like somebody got the Real message. 👍

Go KC!
GB game it looked like GB didn’t take the field until after.

mothershipper

Reaction score
You watchin the foosball... Foos ball is da devil Bobby Boucher

Javajoe

Reaction score

Smart Lady

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I want Mahome's and the Chiefs to win, but think the Tampa Bay Brady's will win in a decisive fashion.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
4lbs of flap meat (Staters Bros seems to taste the best, non choice quality) 4 oranges, one lemon and Chef Merito Carne Asada seasoning.
Use a cake pan or similar to add the juices and seasoning to the meat.
Squeeze orange and lemon juice and sprinkle seasoning on each side of the meat. Put the marinated meat into a gallon ziplock baggie,
Pour the remaining juices from the dish into the baggie. Get most of the air out of the baggie. Let sit over night in the fridge.

If cooked on a flat grill, use less seasoning salt.
Super easy!

1612688603432.png

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Two good teams but Brady has the edge.

Bails

Reaction score
since it is a home game for the Buc's, I give them the edge. 43-37 Tampa

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im out.....im on the channel now and its all 'blacks" getting equal opportunities as leaders.
Seriuosly? Racism will never end when they wont stop talking about it and saying blacks.
Im not watching because a person is a 'color". Who fucking cares.
They need to stop with discussing color, its helps no one.

Click.. off.

BajaT

Reaction score
You will hear how Brady has most SB TD's, wins etc.....You wont hear how he has the most INT in playoff history and if he loses, he will be tied for most Superbowl losses ever! It's a team sport...He has been fortunate to be in softest division historically with same coach for all but 1 year. He goes to a talented team that went all in to win now..... GO Chiefs!

And, of course Patriots regressed. Top 4 defensive players opt'd out due to covid, lost their QB, #1 WR injured all year and the division improved.....

Left tackle being out for Chiefs hurts and makes it close....34-31 Tampa. Tom Brady gets key INT in the end zone and wins the game like he did vs Seattle!

Last edited:

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the bucs. Never really been a Tom Brady fan but for him to take a team that had no chances of even making the playoffs to the super bowl first year it shows what kinda leader he is.

But truly at the end if the day. Just hope there is a 6/6 or 6/0 at the end of any quarter. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!

Springfield

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the bucs. Never really been a Tom Brady fan but for him to take a team that had no chances of even making the playoffs to the super bowl first year it shows what kinda leader he is.

But truly at the end if the day. Just hope there is a 6/6 or 6/0 at the end of any quarter. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!
I agree with his team leadership success this season but still a Chiefs fan. 😊