WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Premium Super Bowl Package - Now Available

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Here’s the deal……. I have a complete Super Bowl Package that I am selling.

Here is what you get in package:

Premium Top Shelf Open Bar throughout game and all pre game activities.

NFL Legend Appearances - To be honest, I have no idea what this is? But it is listed as a special feature.

All you can eat cuisine, provided by Wolfgang Puck

2 VIP passes to Black Crows and Wyclef with private hospitality area, with free food n drink.

2 tickets to game, with one of those seats on the aisle. Seats are behind Goal Post. Section 207, Row 3, Seats 12 & 13

Heres what I will throw in that is not is package:

Parking Pass for Tailgating Lot - Believe it or not, these are hard to come by. Especially for Super Bowl.

As far as price goes…… I was going to put a number, but I wold rather see what others think the package is worth, before I put a number on it. However this package is for the affluent, well heeled, client.

I might consider a 240 or 210 Hallett in trade, and will give you the address in Phx that you can drop the boat off to my daughter, as my birthday gift to her! Lol Really I am just joking, but send pic of boat and we will talk? I am open minded to trades.

What do you think these tickets are worth?

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Here’s the deal……. I have a complete Super Bowl Package that I am selling.

Here is what you get in package:

Premium Top Shelf Open Bar throughout game and all pre game activities.

NFL Legend Appearances - To be honest, I have no idea what this is? But it is listed as a special feature.

All you can eat cuisine, provided by Wolfgang Puck

2 VIP passes to Black Crows and Wyclef with private hospitality area, with free food n drink.

2 tickets to game, with one of those seats on the aisle. Seats are behind Goal Post. Section 207, Row 3, Seats 12 & 13

Heres what I will throw in that is not is package:

Parking Pass for Tailgating Lot - Believe it or not, these are hard to come by. Especially for Super Bowl.

As far as price goes…… I was going to put a number, but I wold rather see what others think the package is worth, before I put a number on it. However this package is for the affluent, well heeled, client.

I might consider a 240 or 210 Hallett in trade, and will give you the address in Phx that you can drop the boat off to my daughter, as my birthday gift to her! Lol Really I am just joking, but send pic of boat and we will talk? I am open minded to trades.

What do you think these tickets are worth?
Pm me a price..... I have someone who might be interested.....

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
I’d ask 30k and take best offer, the seats are just ok. I can’t remember what the lowest price ticket went for last year. I don’t know what all the extras are worth maybe 2-2500

Edit end zone tickets in similar area are $8550-10k right now on stub hub. 20k for the tickets and whatever someone thinks the extras are worth.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Are the hard copy are scan tickets only asking because owner of tickets need to be present

Roosky01

Reaction score
For that much scratch, there should be a few sperm retention elimination sessions included throughout the day. Preferably, not with Wyclef or the Black Crowes...

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
The pic below was taken from the actual seats. This is the view of game you will have.

466022B4-9C0D-4263-A288-F37D565855C8.jpeg
D868D324-2673-447C-AA8D-BD6AB7E7D39C.jpeg
A4FC616D-05C9-4BDB-BA0F-D0082D394871.jpeg
DEC8955C-C1B8-4ED6-BBD2-4E970C25E8CD.jpeg

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
A Chiefs/Rams game would get a 25% premium over a 49er/Bengals game I would imagine.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Yes and that package and tickets are sold from nfl experience
Bingo!

No worries Havasu blue label. You are not the 1st person that is surprised that I know the seat location already. I’ve known since May.

My buddy has season tickets to the Rams. He is the one who took the pic for me and is also the one who is supplying the Tailgate Parking Pass. He is also the one I am entrusting to meet with my buyer and transact my tickets. He will be at game this weekend and also the super bowl.

I am sorta rooting for the 9ners because I believe one of their fans would pay more than a Rams fan to go to Super Bowl. For that reason, I expect interest in my tickets to really heat up next week, once we know who is going to Super Bowl.

Havasu blue label…… enjoy this weekends game. It ought to be great!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
15k a ticket I would assume. This close to the super bowl too.

nowski

Reaction score
Haven't seen a single nfl snap the entire season. However I'll be attending our annual River Rats nfl super bowl party, It's always great to see some familiar faces.

I watch all my football on Saturday's and for that reason I'm out. GLWTS...

caribbean20

Reaction score
StubHub sets the market, I would just price the tix based on the current price shown, plus a premium for the extras. We’ve been to 2 Super Bowls and the prices the week of the game move a lot. Most of the time, prices go down the closer to game time you get.

For the Patriots Seahawks game in Phoenix a few years ago, prices went crazy the day of the game. Brokers expecting prices to go down got caught short as prices rose fast. We sold our 4 nose bleed 50 yard line tix for $60K 45 minutes before game time and watched on TV (we didn’t have any dog in that fight). Cost was $12K, a nice score.

gqchris

Reaction score
My buddy is a die hard Rams fan and season ticket holder, he told me no way in hell would pay for super bowl if they make it. I was pretty shocked when he told me.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Tickets sure got pricey considering all the folks that said they were never gonna watch the NFL again a couple years ago...

Boat 405

Reaction score
This is fucking insanity.....

Fans who are not fully vaccinated need to provide proof of a recent negative test result to enter the South Hall Lobby of the Los Angeles Convention Center.

The negative test must have been taken 24 hours if rapid antigen test or 48 hours if PCR and is required for anyone ages two (2) and older.

Anyone not vaccinated that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 90 days, will still need proof of negative test to enter.

Fans arriving to receive a booster dose will be able to enter with proof of their full vaccination status.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
This is fucking insanity.....

Fans who are not fully vaccinated need to provide proof of a recent negative test result to enter the South Hall Lobby of the Los Angeles Convention Center.

The negative test must have been taken 24 hours if rapid antigen test or 48 hours if PCR and is required for anyone ages two (2) and older.

Anyone not vaccinated that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 90 days, will still need proof of negative test to enter.

Fans arriving to receive a booster dose will be able to enter with proof of their full vaccination status.

Geez…… my tickets keep going down in value!

Ok…… here‘s what I will do…… I will throw a pair of free masks in on the deal!

Boat 405

Reaction score
Geez…… my tickets keep going down in value!

Ok…… here‘s what I will do…… I will throw a pair of free masks in on the deal!
I hope you get full pop for the tickets. Honestly. I do. I just dont see the allure. Some do and thats fine.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I hope you get full pop for the tickets. Honestly. I do. I just dont see the allure. Some do and thats fine.
I’m with you on both points. I got 2 tickets from a vendor in 98. GB vs Broncos. Took my asst buyer and went down to San Diego early that morning. We got off the freeway and there was a guy holding a we buy tickets. $1,500 pop. We looked at each other nodded and cashed in. Went to Torrey Pines and had a beer on the patio and went home to watch it on TV. 👍 Ended up getting tics to Raider/Tampa SB in 2003. Wish i would have sold those too. 😬