WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prescott Valley to Lake Havasu - Info needed

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Looking for information on what might be the best, not necessarily the fastest way from Prescott Valley to LHC on a Friday late afternoon, early evening. Maps shows the routes but I would like first hand information if possible - How the 89 going North to the 40 is and so on. Thanks in advance!

Not towing a boat or anything else.

Last edited:

HavaToon

Reaction score
89 to the 40 is by far the best and fastest. This the only route my parents take to Havasu from Prescott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, 89 to 40 to 95 is the most direct and fastest route. They have fixed many of the problem spots on the 40 but there are still several areas with some big holes in the road surface. As a general rule the fast lane is smoother than the slow lane. Just take your time.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Yes, 89 to 40 to 95 is the most direct and fastest route. They have fixed many of the problem spots on the 40 but there are still several areas with some big holes in the road surface. As a general rule the fast lane is smoother than the slow lane. Just take your time.

Thank you!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Not towing

The 40 is definitely the fastest. Like I said just watch out for the rough patches. Not towing it’s not as much of an issue, but I about totaled my van and boat on some of those holes before they started the repair work.