WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

President Cuomo

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Have Democrats found an alternative to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders for the party’s 2020 presidential nomination?

Some seem to think so: The hashtag #PresidentCuomo -- referring to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo -- was trending on social media Saturday as the party’s voters continued to mull who should take on President Trump in November.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
He’s the only person with thinner skin that Crazy-grabber-Joe.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don’t think so. He appears committed to New York in the near term.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Jen is all in on the zombie known as Biden.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Is it too late to bring back Beto?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I don’t think so. He appears committed to New York in the near term.
He would be better then the a hole that thinks he is running the country now. He should just stay in Florida playing golf and let Pence run the country. He is doing a better job then trunt. :mad:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Make note of the worthless trolls that so far have not bothered to pay respects or acknowledge our friend that Lost his Life.

Andy B.

Reaction score
He would be better then the a hole that thinks he is running the country now. He should just stay in Florida playing golf and let Pence run the country. He is doing a better job then trunt. :mad:

Dang Bobby what happened to the comments about your 401k looking so great?? You can't blame trump for what's going on blame the media and your yellow liberal sheep!! At least you've show your true colors as in ignorance!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1584911768205.png

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Dang Bobby what happened to the comments about your 401k looking so great?? You can't blame trump for what's going on blame the media and your yellow liberal sheep!! At least you've show your true colors as in ignorance!!
Last week I checked I was down 3% in my 401K type pension. Not sure what that has to do with what trunt is spewing at his press conferences. Standby for the next press conference in a few minuues. Talk about ignorance. As of now there are over 31k Americans with the virus and almost 400 have died. 15 today. Trunt is not the leader we need right now. Luckily Pence is the VP.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Last week I checked I was down 3% in my 401K type pension. Not sure what that has to do with what trunt is spewing at his press conferences. Standby for the next press conference in a few minuues. Talk about ignorance. As of now there are over 31k Americans with the virus and almost 400 have died. 15 today. Trunt is not the leader we need right now. Luckily Pence is the VP.

Everyone was bitching when he wanted to close the borders and when he wanted to shutdown international travel Wtf are you talking about and not even 100 have died here in the us get your facts straight buddy.

Andy B.

Reaction score
And of those how many have underlying problems just like the flu kills keep spreading panic just like your bullshit media and any media for that matter.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Everyone was bitching when he wanted to close the borders and when he wanted to shutdown international travel Wtf are you talking about and not even 100 have died here in the us get your facts straight buddy.
You keep bringing up other issues. I’m only referring to this issue. If you think less then 100 have died. Good for you. That’s what other countries thought also. Now look where there at. 🤬

Andy B.

Reaction score
You keep bringing up other issues. I’m only referring to this issue. If you think less then 100 have died. Good for you. That’s what other countries thought also. Now look where there at. 🤬

I got that 100 from your favorite media CNN here in the United States!!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I got that 100 from your favorite media CNN here in the United States!!!!
I got my number from John Hopkins University. Hopefully it’s not accurate. Sorry got to go. Pence is about to speak. 😀

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Trump could find the cure for this virus on his own and the libs would still find someway to try and bash him. They can’t think rationally.

The United States Government saving 1000’s lives at this moment and will save 10s of 1000s in the near future.Read the Trolls posts carefully,their concern is themselves and a few % points of temporary loss of $$$.There is no safer place to be than the UNITED STATES. Only the serious disturbed could possibly believe otherwise.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

What do you think Pence would be doing differently if he were President?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What time today will Biden speak Prime Time regarding his plan and immediate solutions?

RCDave

Reaction score

Lol. 18,000 died in the U.S. with H1N1 under your messiah Obama. I don't remember you throwing him under the bus for doing NOTHING about it. Nor did the media. Hypocrites........

SixD9R

Reaction score
So let me see if I understand this correctly. Thousands of mostly idiots (sorry but it’s true) voted for biden in the, let’s get this straight, the democratic primary. Now a group of probably even bigger idiots think they can just simply replace biden with cuomo even though the thousands of aforementioned idiots already voted for biden in the (remember this) the democratic primary?

Yeah, sure, makes perfect sense I guess to people that were screaming Russia Russia Russia Stormy Stormy Stormy Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine for the last 3.5 years.

spectras only

Reaction score

Unfortunately, there're 416 died so far in the US.
Why don't you listen to Dr Fauci? He did say, Trump asks a lot of question, but never overruled scientific opinions/recommendations.You have to lighten up ;)

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trump hit Cuomo pretty hard in today's townhall meeting.
He said Cuomo was offered 14,000 ventilators at a discount during the 2015 pandemic.
Cuomo turned down the offer, and said he would manage it with death panels. :eek:

JBS

Reaction score
You can find an article to blame anyone.

Trump really needs to take a step back on the criticism of others. None of us a perfect.

DONALD TRUMP SAYS AMERICA’S VENTILATOR SHORTAGE WAS “UNFORESEEN.” NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Nick Turse

March 24 2020, 6:38 a.m.

IN RECENT DAYS, President Donald Trump has repeatedly defended his administration against the suggestion that the government is failing to secure enough ventilators, medical devices that help Covid-19 patients breathe and can save the lives of those suffering serious respiratory distress.
“We have tremendous numbers of ventilators, but there’s never been an instance like this where no matter what you have, it’s not enough,” Trump said on March 18. “It sounds like a lot, but this is a very unforeseen thing. Nobody ever thought of these numbers.” A day later, he doubled down, noting that “nobody in their wildest dreams would have ever thought that we’d need tens of thousands of ventilators.”
Except, of course, somebody did think that. A lot of somebodies, actually, and for a very long time. Almost every federal agency you can imagine has, in fact, warned about shortages — and some have offered specific and sobering estimates of need — for the better part of two decades.
Join Our Newsletter
Original reporting. Fearless journalism. Delivered to you.

I’m in

Almost 15 years ago, for example, the Department of Health and Human Services published a 400-page Pandemic Influenza Plan that was nothing if not explicit. Analyzing models based on flu pandemics in 1957 and 1968, which suggested that there could be more than 900,000 hospitalizations under a similar scenario, HHS determined that “demand for inpatient and intensive-care unit (ICU) beds and assisted ventilation services could increase by more than 25%.” If that happened, the department predicted, “mechanical ventilation” would be needed in as many as 64,875 instances. A more severe pandemic like the flu of 1918-19 could result in ventilator shortages which, in turn, could lead to difficult questions about rationing. How many ventilators might be needed to stave that off? A staggering 742,500.
That startling report was just one of many to sound the alarm. Most were written in the wake of 2003 SARS outbreak or the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic.
A May 2003 report by the Government Accountability Office noted that “few hospitals have adequate medical equipment, such as the ventilators that are often needed for respiratory infections … to handle the large increases in the number of patients that may result.”
Another GAO report issued a few months later similarly warned that “few hospitals reported having the equipment and supplies needed to handle a large-scale infectious disease outbreak.” Half of the 2,000 hospitals surveyed by the GAO had “for every 100 staffed beds, fewer than 6 ventilators.”
A 2005 Congressional Research Service report echoed those concerns in relation to H1N1 avian flu. “If this strain were to launch a pandemic … large numbers of victims may require intensive care and ventilatory support, likely exceeding national capacity to provide this level of care,” the report said.
A July 2006 Congressional Budget Office report warned that the United States had only about 100,000 ventilators, with three-quarters of them in use on any given day. That number may have remained stable for the last 14 years, according to Vice President Mike Pence, who referenced the “more than 100,000 ventilators that are in health care facilities and hospitals around America today” in a briefing on Saturday. (The New York Times puts the number of hospital ventilators at about 160,000.) Meanwhile, according to the 2006 CBO report, HHS had calculated that “a severe influenza pandemic like the one in 1918 would require 750,000 ventilators to treat victims.”
In August 2006, the Defense Department rolled out its “Implementation Plan for Pandemic Influenza,” offering both a prescient prediction and important advice: “Considerable demand for ventilators is likely, especially in the event that the pandemic occurs before a vaccine is available. Where feasible, consideration should be given to stockpiling instead of ‘just-in-time’ acquisition of adequate numbers of ventilators.”
A year later, President George W. Bush’s White House warned that “a severe influenza pandemic would place a tremendous burden on the U.S. healthcare system” and that the “projected demand for inpatient and intensive care unit beds and mechanical ventilation services would overwhelm” the health care system. In November 2007, the Interior Department issued a “Pandemic Influenza Plan,” noting that a pandemic could lead to a shortage of ventilators.
The list of overlooked warnings from federal agencies goes on: A 2009 report by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which predicted that, in the event of a pandemic, “healthcare facilities can be overwhelmed, creating a shortage of hospital staff, beds, ventilators and other supplies.” A report by President Barack Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology about the H1N1 flu, pointed out that “[d]uring the peak, 1 or 2 out of every 2,000 Americans might be hospitalized,” and that patients “requiring mechanical ventilation … could reach 10 to 25 per 100,000 population, requiring 50 to 100 percent or more of the total ICU capacity available in the United States and placing great stress on a system that normally operates at 80 percent of capacity.”

The Coronavirus Crisis Read Our Complete CoverageThe Coronavirus Crisis
More recently, Trump reportedly ignored increasingly alarming updates from the U.S. intelligence community about the danger and spread of Covid-19.
Trump’s falsehoods about coronavirus preparedness aren’t confined to his contention that “nobody has ever heard of a thing like this,” of course. He has also claimed that automakers including Ford, GM, and Tesla are lending a hand to produce ventilators “fast” to make up the shortfall. It just isn’t true. And ventilators are just the start. Trump has responded similarly to criticism about the alarming shortage of specialized N95 masks needed by health care workers on the front lines of the pandemic.
When asked how doctors in a country as wealthy and powerful as the United States could be left without crucial masks, he resorted to his go-to defense: “This is unprecedented or just about unprecedented. As time goes by, we’re seeing it’s really at a level that nobody would’ve believed. … We started with very few masks. … And now we’re making tens of millions of masks and other things.”
But the need for large stockpiles of masks, like the need for ventilators, has been no secret. “As occurred during the SARS outbreak in Canada, hospitals would especially need N95 particulate respirators to protect medical staff against infection,” according to the 2006 CBO report. “Widely adopted just-in-time practices … leave too small an inventory margin to accommodate the increased demand for supplies that would accompany an influenza pandemic.”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Trump really needs to take a step back on the criticism of others. None of us a perfect.

DONALD TRUMP SAYS AMERICA’S VENTILATOR SHORTAGE WAS “UNFORESEEN.” NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Nick Turse

IN RECENT DAYS, President Donald Trump has repeatedly defended his administration against the suggestion that the government is failing to secure enough ventilators, medical devices that help Covid-19 patients breathe and can save the lives of those suffering serious respiratory distress.
“We have tremendous numbers of ventilators, but there’s never been an instance like this where no matter what you have, it’s not enough,” Trump said on March 18. “It sounds like a lot, but this is a very unforeseen thing. Nobody ever thought of these numbers.” A day later, he doubled down, noting that “nobody in their wildest dreams would have ever thought that we’d need tens of thousands of ventilators.”
Except, of course, somebody did think that. A lot of somebodies, actually, and for a very long time. Almost every federal agency you can imagine has, in fact, warned about shortages — and some have offered specific and sobering estimates of need — for the better part of two decades.
Join Our Newsletter

I’m in

Almost 15 years ago, for example, the Department of Health and Human Services published a 400-page Pandemic Influenza Plan that was nothing if not explicit. Analyzing models based on flu pandemics in 1957 and 1968, which suggested that there could be more than 900,000 hospitalizations under a similar scenario, HHS determined that “demand for inpatient and intensive-care unit (ICU) beds and assisted ventilation services could increase by more than 25%.” If that happened, the department predicted, “mechanical ventilation” would be needed in as many as 64,875 instances. A more severe pandemic like the flu of 1918-19 could result in ventilator shortages which, in turn, could lead to difficult questions about rationing. How many ventilators might be needed to stave that off? A staggering 742,500.
That startling report was just one of many to sound the alarm. Most were written in the wake of 2003 SARS outbreak or the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic.
A May 2003 report by the Government Accountability Office noted that “few hospitals have adequate medical equipment, such as the ventilators that are often needed for respiratory infections … to handle the large increases in the number of patients that may result.”
Another GAO report issued a few months later similarly warned that “few hospitals reported having the equipment and supplies needed to handle a large-scale infectious disease outbreak.” Half of the 2,000 hospitals surveyed by the GAO had “for every 100 staffed beds, fewer than 6 ventilators.”
A 2005 Congressional Research Service report echoed those concerns in relation to H1N1 avian flu. “If this strain were to launch a pandemic … large numbers of victims may require intensive care and ventilatory support, likely exceeding national capacity to provide this level of care,” the report said.
A July 2006 Congressional Budget Office report warned that the United States had only about 100,000 ventilators, with three-quarters of them in use on any given day. That number may have remained stable for the last 14 years, according to Vice President Mike Pence, who referenced the “more than 100,000 ventilators that are in health care facilities and hospitals around America today” in a briefing on Saturday. (The New York Times puts the number of hospital ventilators at about 160,000.) Meanwhile, according to the 2006 CBO report, HHS had calculated that “a severe influenza pandemic like the one in 1918 would require 750,000 ventilators to treat victims.”
In August 2006, the Defense Department rolled out its “Implementation Plan for Pandemic Influenza,” offering both a prescient prediction and important advice: “Considerable demand for ventilators is likely, especially in the event that the pandemic occurs before a vaccine is available. Where feasible, consideration should be given to stockpiling instead of ‘just-in-time’ acquisition of adequate numbers of ventilators.”
A year later, President George W. Bush’s White House warned that “a severe influenza pandemic would place a tremendous burden on the U.S. healthcare system” and that the “projected demand for inpatient and intensive care unit beds and mechanical ventilation services would overwhelm” the health care system. In November 2007, the Interior Department issued a “Pandemic Influenza Plan,” noting that a pandemic could lead to a shortage of ventilators.
The list of overlooked warnings from federal agencies goes on: A 2009 report by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which predicted that, in the event of a pandemic, “healthcare facilities can be overwhelmed, creating a shortage of hospital staff, beds, ventilators and other supplies.” A report by President Barack Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology about the H1N1 flu, pointed out that “[d]uring the peak, 1 or 2 out of every 2,000 Americans might be hospitalized,” and that patients “requiring mechanical ventilation … could reach 10 to 25 per 100,000 population, requiring 50 to 100 percent or more of the total ICU capacity available in the United States and placing great stress on a system that normally operates at 80 percent of capacity.”

More recently, Trump reportedly ignored increasingly alarming updates from the U.S. intelligence community about the danger and spread of Covid-19.
Trump’s falsehoods about coronavirus preparedness aren’t confined to his contention that “nobody has ever heard of a thing like this,” of course. He has also claimed that automakers including Ford, GM, and Tesla are lending a hand to produce ventilators “fast” to make up the shortfall. It just isn’t true. And ventilators are just the start. Trump has responded similarly to criticism about the alarming shortage of specialized N95 masks needed by health care workers on the front lines of the pandemic.
When asked how doctors in a country as wealthy and powerful as the United States could be left without crucial masks, he resorted to his go-to defense: “This is unprecedented or just about unprecedented. As time goes by, we’re seeing it’s really at a level that nobody would’ve believed. … We started with very few masks. … And now we’re making tens of millions of masks and other things.”
But the need for large stockpiles of masks, like the need for ventilators, has been no secret. “As occurred during the SARS outbreak in Canada, hospitals would especially need N95 particulate respirators to protect medical staff against infection,” according to the 2006 CBO report. “Widely adopted just-in-time practices … leave too small an inventory margin to accommodate the increased demand for supplies that would accompany an influenza pandemic.”

That's a stupid post, even for you. 🤣

Got gold?

LMAO 70's show .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege

Says fresh off of stupid...........................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Nick Turse

Join Our Newsletter

I’m in

Most people here know how to click through a link, it’s not like we’re you. At least you took the caps off.