WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

President Trump & First Lady Melania test positive COVID-19

Boat 405

Reaction score
Oh he caught a virus with a 99% survival rate. Oh yeah...I'm shakin in my boots... He will be back in 14 days kicking ass and taking names as usual. Meanwhile the left will go further off the rails and seek new lows during this time... LOL, oh and for the mask comments. It's like trying to stop a river with a volley ball court net..... Turn off CNN sheep.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Oh gawd the libtard lefts wet dreams....
...and the Right's bloody nightmare.

With so many false positives, who knows. Wife's friend was tested twice in 3 days, no symptoms, as preliminary for surgery. 1st one positive, 2nd negative...
I hope Trump has better access to tests and test givers...but what side do the WH doctors play for?

Andy B.

Reaction score
...and the Right's bloody nightmare.

With so many false positives, who knows. Wife's friend was tested twice in 3 days, no symptoms, as preliminary for surgery. 1st one positive, 2nd negative...
I hope Trump has better access to tests and test givers...but what side do the WH doctors play for?

EXACTLY!!!!! But Bobby will be along to call you a liar just like he did me fuck the sheep!!!!

Hypnautic

Reaction score
My oldest daughter tested positive. She did lose taste for about 3 days and smell for a day. She was tired and a few body aches. No fever, no cough.
Took a ZPac and drank fluids just like any other flu. Better in about a week.

This was the first flu in over 15 years that did not get past around the house. And she was not quarantined to just her room.

MSum661

Reaction score
Dammit.......I should have known better than to bring him with us to the Parker Trump Boat Parade and hit up some bars that day.

TRUMP PARADE PASSENGER.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ok people settle down you can have it and show no signs of any symptoms which I bet at least 50% of have and not known!!!

Think I had it, felt sick for a few days a while back. Probably not but who knows.
Haven't had a test in a while, think I’ll go find out.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My oldest daughter tested positive. She did lose taste for about 3 days and smell for a day. She was tired and a few body aches. No fever, no cough.
Took a ZPac and drank fluids just like any other flu. Better in about a week.

This was the first flu in over 15 years that did not get past around the house. And she was not quarantined to just her room.
No no no..... you were all infected, you were all just A-symptomatic so you just didn't know. Duh! That's how the narrative is supposed to go. Do NOT upset the Soros minions!

oldschool

Reaction score
Me, my wife and my oldest daughter tested positive for Covid back in August. My wife was asymptomatic, daughter lost taste and smell for a week but felt fine, I felt like I had a slight cold for a couple days. Our youngest tested negative and was around us after we were exposed but before we knew we had it. It didn’t affect us other than laying low for a while, I kept working in the field by myself. We are healthy with no preexisting issues.

hallett21

Reaction score
Anyone think this is a ploy to get out of the debates lol. Trump down for 14 days. Then on day 13 Biden gets the wuhan flu and boom we’re at the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
Like Trump most people aren’t living in total fear. Unlike Biden, Americans know the world must turn, 90% of Americans are back to work despite some risk.

Resilient Americans face it head on, others should stay home or in their basement. Glad the likes of Biden weren't at D-day when the landing-craft’s ramp dropped open.

stingray11

Reaction score
As far as I know it’s still transmitted by droplets.

From CDC View attachment 928142

I’m not pro mask but I also cover my mouth and don’t run around licking shopping carts. Also have been washing my hands since the age of 4 lol

Why post something from the CDC they don't know what the hell they're talkin about. Any statement that says( is thought to) or (it seems to) tells you they don't know what the hell they're talkin about

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Not that Covid will kill Trump, but hypothetically how would that play out if a president died a month from the election. The VP becomes pres and do they still hold the election with the new pres running against the other party nominee or would they delay it?

hallett21

Reaction score
Why post something from the CDC they don't know what the hell they're talkin about. Any statement that says( is thought to) or (it seems to) tells you they don't know what the hell they're talkin about

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Lol. And I’m sure a bunch of guys on a performance boating forum have all the answers [emoji6]

The CDC has to play to the lowest common denominator. The idiots who didn’t know eating 10,000 big Mac’s was unhealthy.

The same people who probably take a shit and don’t wash their hands. The same people who sneeze in public and don’t cover their mouth.

I whole heartily agree a bandanna does little to nothing to prevent you contracting the disease.

But it does keep some jack off from spraying spit and mucus all over a crowd.

I prefer to just cover my mouth and wash my hands like an adult. Problem is the average American can’t even do that.

530RL

Reaction score
Not that Covid will kill Trump, but hypothetically how would that play out if a president died a month from the election. The VP becomes pres and do they still hold the election with the new pres running against the other party nominee or would they delay it?

Other than the election would still go forward, It is unclear and not addressed in the Constitution or the 25th amendment if a dead person wins a Presidential election.

Singleton

Reaction score
If before the election. The RNC would appoint a new nominee.

As for the GOP, the Republican National Committee’s 168 members would cast a vote on the leadership’s recommendation for a replacement. Three members from each state’s delegation cast the same number of votes that their state or territory is entitled to at the party’s nominating convention.

but ballots have already been mailed and voting started - what occurs to those ballots?

would be very interesting how all that plays out

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Why..He is 74, overweight with pre existing conditions. No problem...🙄😷

I’m glad you’re such a Grinch
" President Trump catches covid-19, handles his business in a week and comes back stronger than ever. Proclaims that covid-19 was a pussy ass flu type speed bump, says he's better than ever. Stock market explodes, Landslide victory in November. "

The Left (douchebags) : Wah wah wah, cry cry cry. We hate (President) Trump because the sun rose today.

Biden: $&#^#>÷>=_÷>@r÷>
What the fuck did he just say? Is this guy actually running to be the president of the most powerful country in the world? He can't even put together a coherent sentence.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

He said, Come on maaan, here’s the deal. That’s all he knows to say. 🤣

84miller

Reaction score
Maybe time for Donald to wear a mask 😷
As a mask can help the spread if you are positive, a mask will not stop you from getting the virus. Most reason stated by the health care is because people touch surfaces with their hands and then adjust, move (pull down/up) so on without washing their hands. Watch Biden, he does it all the time. So again if a person is positive a mask should be warn.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Like Trump most people aren’t living in total fear. Unlike Biden, Americans know the world must turn, 90% of Americans are back to work despite some risk.

Resilient Americans face it head on, others should stay home or in their basement. Glad the likes of Biden weren't at D-day when the landing-craft’s ramp dropped open.

There are absolutely those who need protected. High risk individuals that require our commitment to help keep them safe. Those who simply can not risk exposure.
Elderly, special needs, those who trust us and, as a society, we share responsibility for
That protection comes in the way of reducing exposure, not by a false sense of security by way of a dew rag, but by actually protecting them from exposure by limiting interactions.

Being emboldened by improper PPE is how people die in confined space and hazmat situations. It’s killed untold numbers over decades.
That “mask” makes people think they are “safer” to go to the store and wherever else they go. It makes them think that those who don’t wear one are endangering those who wear one, to the point of violence and mob judgment.

In my 59 years I’ve never seen anything like this. Never would I have ever guessed that Americans could so easily be led by the pied piper...and that a piece of cloth or paper would be the talisman.

Are we really supposed to believe that a virus that escaped a high level secure research laboratory and traveled the world can be stopped by a hanky and 2 rubber bands?

Taboma

Reaction score
Lol. And I’m sure a bunch of guys on a performance boating forum have all the answers [emoji6]

The CDC has to play to the lowest common denominator. The idiots who didn’t know eating 10,000 big Mac’s was unhealthy.

The same people who probably take a shit and don’t wash their hands. The same people who sneeze in public and don’t cover their mouth.

I whole heartily agree a bandanna does little to nothing to prevent you contracting the disease.

I prefer to just cover my mouth and wash my hands like an adult. Problem is the average American can’t even do that.

Wait a damned minute here, are you saying that Cherry Picking to affirm our educated, experienced and mostly, wishful thinking is cheating ??
San Diego Health is currently showing a 22.2% fatality rate for 70-79, right or wrong, that's enough to cause me to be far more vigilant than if I were 45 that's for sure.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
B
Other than the election would still go forward, It is unclear and not addressed in the Constitution or the 25th amendment if a dead person wins a Presidential election.

But it was addressed on West Wing 😉

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

No argument there!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My conspiracy theory is Biden wins, the dems put Biden and Harris on a plane together, Hillary shoots it down, Pelosi becomes Pres. Vote Trump

Hey, in 2020 anything is possible!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Wait a damned minute here, are you saying that Cherry Picking to affirm our educated, experienced and mostly, wishful thinking is cheating ??
San Diego Health is currently showing a 22.2% fatality rate for 70-79, right or wrong, that's enough to cause me to be far more vigilant than if I were 45 that's for sure.

If your 70-79 every day you have a 22.2% chance of dieing anyway.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
F all those who are celebrating the Trumps testing positive. Many of them are expressing hopes and wishes that President Trump dies.

Karma is a bitch and I hope it pays these scumbags back bigly

wallnutz

Reaction score
but ballots have already been mailed and voting started - what occurs to those ballots?

would be very interesting how all that plays out
Way back in the middle of February I said this China flu will be the start of the revolution, and that was before we knew shit.

Singleton

Reaction score
F all those who are celebrating the Trumps testing positive. Many of them are expressing hopes and wishes that President Trump dies.

sad state for society reading all that. My FB friend list has been reduced.
any friend wishing death on someone they disagree with, does not deserve to be a friend. Think I just I unfriended number 8 today.

Taboma

Reaction score
If your 70-79 every day you have a 22.2% chance of dieing anyway.

OK, well then that's now doubled, to 44.4% by my ole school math. 😖 That's going to earn you a 15 yard penalty for tormenting the old guy ;)
At least I don't drive to work everyday like so many of you. But then I'm in my yard dodging rattlers, so I suppose we're even. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Not even close. It is 3-4% mortality rate in that age group, and that is if you get the virus.

Covid19 related deaths are only about 10% of the TOTAL deaths in that age range. Put another way, you have a 90% chance of dying from anything but Covid.

.3% of that age group has died from Covid in total. And that was mostly because sick people were sent back into nursing homes to infect others and eventually die in many states.

Taboma

Reaction score
Not even close. It is 3-4% mortality rate in that age group, and that is if you get the virus.

Covid19 related deaths are only about 10% of the TOTAL deaths in that age range. Put another way, you have a 90% chance of dying from anything but Covid.

I believe I stated San Diego Health Dept --- Which since this is where I live, I tend to pay a bit more attention to. Right or wrong, fabricated or not --- just tells me to be a lot more vigilant and less carefree about it than you youngsters.

SD Summary of Deaths CV-19.JPG

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I believe I stated San Diego Health Dept --- Which since this is where I live, I tend to pay a bit more attention to. Right or wrong, fabricated or not --- just tells me to be a lot more vigilant and less carefree about it than you youngsters.

View attachment 928193

That is STILL not a 22% death rate. That is IF you get Covid and IF you die from it, there is a 22% chance that you are between 70-79 years old.

You have had 47,548 cases and 792 deaths. That is a mortality rate of 1.6%. Of that 1.6%, there is only a 22% chance someone in your age group might die.

So to put that into perspective, Someone in your age group in SD county has a .57% chance of dying IF you catch the disease if my math is correct. As of now there is less than a 1% chance you will even catch it with any meaningful symptoms.

Last edited:

YeahYeah01

Reaction score

View attachment 928193
I just a simple man lol.... But I dont think this is showing you your percentage chance of death from covid. They are saying there is 792 deaths in San Diego County and of that 792, 22.2% are in the 70-79 year age range

TeamGreene

Reaction score
There are absolutely those who need protected. High risk individuals that require our commitment to help keep them safe. Those who simply can not risk exposure.
Elderly, special needs, those who trust us and, as a society, we share responsibility for
That protection comes in the way of reducing exposure, not by a false sense of security by way of a dew rag, but by actually protecting them from exposure by limiting interactions.

Being emboldened by improper PPE is how people die in confined space and hazmat situations. It’s killed untold numbers over decades.
That “mask” makes people think they are “safer” to go to the store and wherever else they go. It makes them think that those who don’t wear one are endangering those who wear one, to the point of violence and mob judgment.

In my 59 years I’ve never seen anything like this. Never would I have ever guessed that Americans could so easily be led by the pied piper...and that a piece of cloth or paper would be the talisman.

Are we really supposed to believe that a virus that escaped a high level secure research laboratory and traveled the world can be stopped by a hanky and 2 rubber bands?
Pffffffffffft please don't use logic with this. And we're the science deniers because we believe the climate has and always will change.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
They tested positive but did they even exhibit symptoms?. Tons that test positive with zero symptoms.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pffffffffffft please don't use logic with this. And we're the science deniers because we believe the climate has and always will change.

My bad. As punishment I’ll wear my hanky the rest of the day.
Well, except for when I use my half mask APR with organic/ particulate cartridges to put butyrate dope on my latest model airplane.
(It’s stinky stuff)

TeamGreene

Reaction score
My bad. As punishment I’ll wear my hanky the rest of the day.
Well, except for when I use my half mask APR with organic/ particulate cartridges to put butyrate dope on my latest model airplane.
(It’s stinky stuff)
Exactly I have to wear one (neck gator) to go to Costco each week and it's really dumb. At least they're not limiting the number of people in now that was a PITA

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

^Already pay back underway,^
“The SqueezeMac“now going down the same Rat Hole the Left all go right on Schedule.Fake memes,attacking family members.Zero Substance.Same fucked up way of going,just the screen names change. The RDP Left define themselves,no matter the thread or subject.

Taboma

Reaction score
That is STILL not a 22% death rate. That is IF you get Covid and IF you die from it, there is a 22% chance that you are between 70-79 years old.

You have had 47,548 cases and 792 deaths. That is a mortality rate of 1.6%. Of that 1.6%, there is only a 22% chance someone in your age group might die.

So to put that into perspective, Someone in your age group in SD county has a .57% chance of dying IF you catch the disease if my math is correct. As of now there is less than a 1% chance you will even catch it with any meaningful symptoms.

We're both wrong ;)
In San Diego the number of known cases between 70-79 were 1,857 (3.9% of the county's cases). Of those, 176 died. That's 9.47% is it not ?
I don't care about the mortality rate across all age groups, why would I care about the almost 12,000 cases of 20-29 year olds ?

I'm also not interested in any percentage chances of catching it, that's a rather meaningless stat, since it's so variable. Obviously my odds improve if I never leave the house, go down considerably if I party with RDPers at some local pub.

I'm not wetting my pants in fear, I'm simply being prudent and taking whatever reasonable precautions I can, just like I do every flu season and have for years.
Just as I take being extremely vigilant for the rattlers I kill several of around this place annually.

SD dashboard.JPG

Taboma

Reaction score
I just a simple man lol.... But I dont think this is showing you your percentage chance of death from covid. They are saying there is 792 deaths in San Diego County and of that 792, 22.2% are in the 70-79 year age range

I think you're right, but out of 1857 known cases, 179 died, that's like 9.47% by my math. I have no idea what my rattle snake bit odds, depends how many beers I've had 😂