WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

President Trump takes limo on track for Daytona 500

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Trump and first lady Melania Trump will make their historic trip in the 22,000-pound vehicle around Florida’s Daytona International Speedway

4Waters

Reaction score

Trump and first lady Melania Trump will make their historic trip in the 22,000-pound vehicle around Florida’s Daytona International Speedway

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
1581884642677.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As I said in "The Beast" thread, really don't care much about the race...but damn!

Seen fighters, bombers and military choppers at races. All very cool, the sound of turbines and echoing freedom. This probably takes the cake. Never had a President in my lifetime willing to go out with the common man, and be in the midst of it all. This isn't some war parade. You don't see Putin or Merkel at a soccer game.

Hold your Solo cup, bottles or cans up for this one. For once the guy in the White House is treating us all as Americans. If people would put the political bitching aside, that part is pretty damn cool on it's own.

Justfishing

Reaction score
As I said in "The Beast" thread, really don't care much about the race...but damn!

Seen fighters, bombers and military choppers at races. All very cool, the sound of turbines and echoing freedom. This probably takes the cake. Never had a President in my lifetime willing to go out with the common man, and be in the midst of it all. This isn't some war parade. You don't see Putin or Merkel at a soccer game.

Hold your Solo cup, bottles or cans up for this one. For once the guy in the White House is treating us all as Americans. If people would put the political bitching aside, that part is pretty damn cool on it's own.
Bush came to Omaha for the College World Series

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Bush came to Omaha for the College World Series
Senior or Junior? Either way, that's cool. I always thought the Bush family would be interesting to meet. I judge politicians by who I'd like to meet at a barbecue...very few lately seem like they'd be fun.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
No comment. I'd probably get banned if I did.

But I would like to say there are some hypocritical fickle mo fo's on here. Everyone hated the NFL and NASCAR a year or two ago on here...now it's all 🌹

:rolleyes:

GRADS

Reaction score
That wasn't rain. It was the gods trying to piss on Trump.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

But I would like to say there are some hypocritical fickle mo fo's on here. Everyone hated the NFL and NASCAR a year or two ago on here...now it's all [emoji257]

You fucking little whiney bitch. Why not just go sit on your favorite red dildo and just shut the fuck up. Fuck you and I’ll happily take my mandated time off from this site. You are a true piece of fucking shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
You fucking little whiney bitch. Why not just go sit on your favorite red dildo and just shut the fuck up. Fuck you and I’ll happily take my mandated time off from this site. You are a true piece of fucking shit.

Thanks man.👍

GRADS

Reaction score
Did you guys even see his interview with Jamie Little before the race started? Can Trump even form a complete sentence?

Last edited:

playdeep

Reaction score

Guy's just a liberal phuking pussy...he wouldn't say any of this shit to someone face to face.
He's like a Chihuahua.

GRADS

Reaction score
Guy's just a liberal phuking pussy...he wouldn't say any of this shit to someone face to face.
He's like a Chihuahua.
You obviously don't know me.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

But I would like to say there are some hypocritical fickle mo fo's on here. Everyone hated the NFL and NASCAR a year or two ago on here...now it's all 🌹

Luckily I am not the type. I am still not a fan of the NFL, and Nascar really impresses me from a mechanical standpoint. I couldn't name but maybe 4 drivers. My view is based solely on the actions made by the current President. If the last guy had tried it, I think I may have been equally, if not more impressed. Instead, the more liberal politicians tend to pick on and otherwise disrespect the blue collar people who follow motorsports. Treating any group as lesser humans only divides the masses.
I may not agree with the feelings or voices on the left. I believe they should be heard as well. Often when an idea is voiced aloud, one hears how stupid it really is:)

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score

How bout that Airforce 1 flyby. FUCK N A!!! That was bad ass

JM21

Reaction score
Don’t worry everyone, we will all get to see Grads cry his whiny liberal snowflake tears all over RDP in just 9 short months when “not his president” gets 4 more years. #triggered #babyboy #wahhhhhh

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed they didn't push that limo harder and get up on the track all the way... But still, that's pretty cool.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed they didn't push that limo harder and get up on the track all the way... But still, that's pretty cool.
I'm guessing they didn't want people to see that the 22k lbs Beast has a BEAST of a power train also. It could allow too many secrets to be deduced?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
It was a great photo-op. Bottom line.

The tards are just jealous cuz they wish they could do the same thing but can't...

:cool:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm guessing they didn't want people to see that the 22k lbs Beast has a BEAST of a power train also. It could allow too many secrets to be deduced?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
I'd really like to know what it can do. I have read that it is a modified (obviously) awd or 4wd C4500 chassis. Makes me wonder if it is an 8.1 powered deal, or a Duramax...the thing is badass, regardless.
I wonder what 22,000lbs feels like loose in the corners? You know a couple of those guys have some training ;)

Sandlord

Reaction score
It was a great photo-op. Bottom line.

The tards are just jealous cuz they wish they could do the same thing but can't...

:cool:

The Obamas stayed in their comfort zone, went to JayZ and Elton.
Didn't want to risk getting booed.
Heck, they freaked out when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and demanded he be fired.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The Obamas stayed in their comfort zone, went to JayZ and Elton.
Didn't want to risk getting booed.
Heck, they freaked out when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and demanded he be fired.
Yep. He stayed in his comfort zone. Lol Doesn’t look pretty but he threw out the 1st pitch several times. :p Go Cole Custer #41

Sandlord

Reaction score
Yep. He stayed in his comfort zone. Lol Doesn’t look pretty but he threw out the 1st pitch several times. :p Go Cole Custer #41

Obama sure took some ribbing for his technique.
Go Bowman the Showman #88

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Go Bowman the Showman #88
I wouldn’t be disappointed but wouldn’t mind seeing Byron either.
Well shit watching the DVR That ain’t gonna happen. Lol.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be disappointed but wouldn’t mind seeing Byron either.

Byron wrecked out early. Spun by Ricky.
My wife roots for Chase,
I prefer Bowman, Its a Tucson thing.