WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

President Trump takes limo on track for Daytona 500

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Byron wrecked out early. Spun by Ricky.
My wife roots for Chase,
I prefer Bowman, Its a Tucson thing.

I root for chase because of bill and he seems grounded. I like a few of the young guns. And I’ll go against the grain probably with Kurt Busch. He seems to respect/ get it. A lot of hard work for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Trump couldn't even get it up...on the track.:rolleyes:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No comment. I'd probably get banned if I did.

But I would like to say there are some hypocritical fickle mo fo's on here. Everyone hated the NFL and NASCAR a year or two ago on here...now it's all 🌹

:rolleyes:

i don’t remember people hating on nascar.. I still don’t care for the National felon league.

That all said ifnascar doesn’t change their ways they will be in trouble as well. The fact they let fights break out amongst drivers etc to drive ratings is shameful.

Sandlord

Reaction score
reports said Newman awake and alert in the hospital.
Possible cervical issue.

Sandlord

Reaction score
newman.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
I just saw the highlight. Damn.

And whatever grads did i will never know. Been on ignore for a while now. Lifes too short for that human

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
i don’t remember people hating on nascar.. I still don’t care for the National felon league.

That all said ifnascar doesn’t change their ways they will be in trouble as well. The fact they let fights break out amongst drivers etc to drive ratings is shameful.

You keep letting GRADS back time after time to annoy, slander, and pick fights with people.

Drama, fights and rivalries bring in viewership and exposure they can’t purchase.

NASCAR has already fallen off quite a bit because they vanilla’d the drivers to be polished corporate spokes holes from the mid 90’s on. They are trying to make the racing relevant again, I don’t know if they will succeed.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You keep letting GRADS back time after time to annoy, slander, and pick fights with people.

Drama, fights and rivalries bring in viewership and exposure they can’t purchase.
So you're saying I'm a money maker? Can you tell my wife that? 👍 😂 Still love the new name btw.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@GRADS :On a different note, been meaning to ask...did you call the boss lady racist after she was saying you could get another boat?
If so, true dumbass move....

Ricks raft

Reaction score

Actually viewership like most sports went down with the economy. With NASCAR allowing drivers to show emotion again, Jim France taking control changing up several events, and the economy back, NASCAR has been on the rise, several sold out races last year and this Daytona 500 sold out.

WYRD

Reaction score
Did you guys even see his interview with Jamie Little before the race started? Can Trump even form a complete sentence?
While I get what you are saying, we aren't paying the guy to be a spokesman. He is getting the job done.
It's the lifetime smooth talking politicians that I worry about.

JayBreww

Reaction score

But hockey’s fun to watch without fights....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
No comment. I'd probably get banned if I did.

But I would like to say there are some hypocritical fickle mo fo's on here. Everyone hated the NFL and NASCAR a year or two ago on here...now it's all 🌹

:rolleyes:

Im not a fan of nascar, but let’s be clear:
I’ve done 12+ Bomb Sweeps for Obama to come to LA for His fundraisers
I’ve done 2 sweeps for Michelle Obama for her book signing in the last year
That’s over $200k in taxpayer funded security costs each time they come To make money for themselves.
So when it comes down to the taxpayer dollar argument, the Dems blow more taxpayer $ for
Their own advancement every time over Republicans
Feel free to debate that fact

boatpi

Reaction score
he is in Vegas now, HUGE security around terminal 3 at McCarran. he is in AZ tonight, then back Friday for a massive rally at the convention center, if they have enough room.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Im not a fan of nascar, but let’s be clear:
I’ve done 12+ Bomb Sweeps for Obama to come to LA for His fundraisers
I’ve done 2 sweeps for Michelle Obama for her book signing in the last year
That’s over $200k in taxpayer funded security costs each time they come To make money for themselves.
So when it comes down to the taxpayer dollar argument, the Dems blow more taxpayer $ for
Their own advancement every time over Republicans
Feel free to debate that fact
Look at all the OT you would be getting if you were a Palm Beach, FL. Policeman. You would be working every weekend..lol :cool: