BIL is going to supercross in Oakland
Wife wants to go to that as well.
Middle daughter has to work.
I want to go to the dunes.
🤣😂🤷‍♂️
I vote for the dunes too, but most likely be working.:(

renodaytona

Reaction score
On the fence about the dunes. New GF's daughter has a cheer competition in Vegas but messed up her back in practice last week. If she isn't competing and just hanging with the team I'm going to the dunes. Not sure if it will be sand mountain or Dumont at this point yet.

Nordie

Reaction score
If my bike is ready going to do a day trip at Armagosa with some buddies from high school.

69hondo

Reaction score
On the fence about the dunes. New GF's daughter has a cheer competition in Vegas but messed up her back in practice last week. If she isn't competing and just hanging with the team I'm going to the dunes. Not sure if it will be sand mountain or Dumont at this point yet.
I know all about the cheer comps. Wife and daughter were in Vegas this last weekend for it and we are supposed to be in Riverside next weekend for it again.

Let me know if you decide to go to Dumont.

renodaytona

Reaction score
I know all about the cheer comps. Wife and daughter were in Vegas this last weekend for it and we are supposed to be in Riverside next weekend for it again.

Let me know if you decide to go to Dumont.

Will do. I should know by early next week what the plan is.

DWC

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, cheer competitions. My daughter is 25 and I can still hear the shrieking/chanting. 😬
PS. My boys played football, baseball and Jiu jitsu. My daughter had more injuries than everything combined in cheer. That shit is dangerous

69hondo

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, cheer competitions. My daughter is 25 and I can still hear the shrieking/chanting. 😬
PS. My boys played football, baseball and Jiu jitsu. My daughter had more injuries than everything combined in cheer. That shit is dangerous
LOL, dangerous, expensive oh and time consuming.

ChrisV

Reaction score
Hopefully Parker/havasu if its a little warmer.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The wife is on a kick of visiting National Parks so were visiting Pinnacles National Park, which I never even heard of 2 weeks ago, lol.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
No plans yet but most likely staying close to home.

DWC

Reaction score
LOL, dangerous, expensive oh and time consuming.
Expensive AF. High school team, competition team, privates, outfits, travel, etc. My daughter was absolutely done with it by the time she graduated high school.
Funny part, she’s a 4th grade charter teacher now and started the school team. 😂. Loves the drama.

69hondo

Reaction score
Expensive AF. High school team, competition team, privates, outfits, travel, etc. My daughter was absolutely done with it by the time she graduated high school.
Funny part, she’s a 4th grade charter teacher now and started the school team. 😂. Loves the drama.
LOL. Right. The wife was one and all three daughters have been. Middle one was varsity captain until she graduated and now my youngest is on her way to being captain. She saw the bullshit my middle one went through with that and didnt want to do it and just enjoy but the team is pushing het to be captain. I keep telling her she wont have as much fun. I am so over it but they love it so we will keep going.

Reactions: DWC

Rupp250

Reaction score
I know you have 250Rs.

1000000573.png

69hondo

Reaction score
Yeah we did that last year. It was cool. there was a couple hundred TRX & ATC 250rs out there. The rangers were not having it though when we were all at Olds. LOL Now that my youngest daughters 86 is basically done it would be cool to do it again. We will see. most my group is going the weekend before but we cant because of cheer. Maybe go by myself but never liked doing that.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Yeah we did that last year. It was cool. there was a couple hundred TRX & ATC 250rs out there. The rangers were not having it though when we were all at Olds. LOL Now that my youngest daughters 86 is basically done it would be cool to do it again. We will see. most my group is going the weekend before but we cant because of cheer. Maybe go by myself but never liked doing that.
Your more then welcome to camp with our group I heard fuck stick Rick is joining us so you might wanna start prepping your liver now

69hondo

Reaction score
Your more then welcome to camp with our group I heard fuck stick Rick is joining us so you might wanna start prepping your liver now
Thanks for the invite. LOL it would be fun to watch that show live. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
That area gets packed back there. Between wash 6 Boyz, the shreddy group and triple x seats.
Yeah it’s a party for sure if your in bed by 8 this is not the group for you🤣

Icky

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a party for sure if your in bed by 8 this is not the group for you🤣
Last time I was in 6 was a few years back with my 28 ww. I think I had to drive out to Olds before I could find the right road to drive down to get to our group it was so packed. Had I not been camped there I would've been screwed since it was a few hundred yards down a "road" that dead ended at out camp. The camps next to us were stacked like 5 rows of trailers on their circles.

I prefer staying in the back of 4 with our normal group, we take up a ton of real estate and it's not so congested. That being said a small group of us will be in 6 by the kiddie track this weekend.

svlperry

Reaction score
Camping up the hill from the pay shack will be in this

Attachments

• 3D28F35C-12EC-40FE-A075-D7504A4E3E16.jpeg
    3D28F35C-12EC-40FE-A075-D7504A4E3E16.jpeg
    701.1 KB · Views: 50

69hondo

Reaction score
@69hondo how long dose it take you to get too glamis from up the hill
I can make it to Gecko in like 4.5 hours with stopping to top off in Westmoreland so I dont have to stop on the way home. 5 hours to get to was 11-14.
Thats averaging about 65mph in my train. LOL Taking the 15 to the 10. sometimes I will go out through Lucerne 247 to the 62 to the 10 and that ads about 30 mins.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
No where...my work took Presidents Day away from us and gave us MLK Day instead.....🤷‍♂️

Besides, I don't have a trailer, and my according to everyone my Talon sucks....LOL

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Let us know where you decide to land.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We have 4 weeks off. It's been brutal at my wife work. Slammed with patients and staffing shortages across So Cali.

Probably roll out to Jean Dry Lake and camp and run the Can Am, wife visit Grandma in Summerland. Read that : Wife visits, I'll roll to Goodsprings and sample the Blantons at the Tavern.
Then hit the 95 and head to Parker then maybe onto Superstition.
Hope we can all do a Dune trip before the season taps out. Alice will bring out the Rzr 200 if any kids need something to drive. Hell, it's such a steamer we should all drive it.

Our kids are hard headed and only like the dunes but sometimes we can get them to roll in the dirt. Dunes is a culture all it's own.

Last edited:

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
We have to take the coach to the shop on Monday, so nothing for the weekend except getting ready to move it. Spending the week in Sedona while it is getting taken care of. So, President's Weekend? Nothing really. President's DAY? Going to Sedona for some mountain biking and hiking. We'd take the Can-Am if we had someone to go out with.

Reactions: TPC

cofooter

Reaction score
Staying home and avoiding the crowds........ heading up to ski Tue/Wed/Thur after.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Hoping weather is nice for the Fireworks in Havasu a night or two , some offroading and possibly a little target practice . Oh and a beer or 30 .

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
How do you know Connor?
I know him through some mutual friends and with camping with Blake and all those guys in wash 6 they are good friends with garret if you watch storage wars the old couple who dose the auctions that’s their kid you might remember him being shot in Havasu as well