WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prestige Marine

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to know what kind of customer service prestige marine in Lake Havasu offers. Friday morning at about 10:00 am I pull my boat onto my driveway and hook up the rabbit ears to the outdrive. I start the boat up and let it idle for a few minutes and then i hear the overheat alarm start to go off. I know immediately that the water pump impeller just went south. I have family and friends waiting to get out onto the water, so I call Prestige and they tell me to bring it down so they can have a look. They confirm it's the impeller and tell me they will have me on the water in 2 hours. They are true to their word. I pick up the boat 2 hours later and head straight for the launch ramp. A BIG THANKS TO Chris and all the other people at prestige for saving my weekend.

allblowdup

Reaction score
I had the same customer service experience as you did. No issues freindly service. Paid the bill and was out on the water. Thanks

HEY YOU

Reaction score
Chris is the best, he's got me out of a jam or 2.

charlyox

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. It was Monday morning an Chris said bring it in. Robby worked on my boat and did a great job. Thanks Prestige.:thumbup: