WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pretty cool product / custom pool equipment enclosures

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Guy is new in Havasu and killing it with this product. Custom aluminum frame pool equipment enclosures with screened panels that hinge open and can also be removed for maintenance and equipment repair. The screens will be attached tomorrow, you pick the color of the powder coating for the frames. The screen filters 95% of the UV rays and are guaranteed for 10 years. Ours is pretty large, 22 feet long and was around $2000. Cheaper than masonry work and you have a cover on the top as well.

Sunscreen Designs / 928-208-3960
IMG_5806.jpg

PlanB

Reaction score
We'll be calling him. I was thinking about doing a stucco wall around our equipment, but I like this better. Thanks for the info!

NicPaus

Reaction score
BoatPI can probably provide a DIY kit as well. Great idea. I have a customer that would like something similar here in SoCal.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We'll be calling him. I was thinking about doing a stucco wall around our equipment, but I like this better. Thanks for the info!

Ill post finished pics when its done tomorrow. Its set in concrete, so tomorrow they will come and add all of the hinged and removable screen panels once its dry.

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
Guy is new in Havasu and killing it with this product. Custom aluminum frame pool equipment enclosures with screened panels that hinge open and can also be removed for maintenance and equipment repair. The screens will be attached tomorrow, you pick the color of the powder coating for the frames. The screen filters 95% of the UV rays and are guaranteed for 10 years. Ours is pretty large, 22 feet long and was around $2000. Cheaper than masonry work and you have a cover on the top as well.

Exactly what PlanB and I need too!! I’ll give him a buzz 👍
Thanks!!

2Driver

Reaction score
I spray paint all my above ground pvc and other plastic with plastic approved spray paint. keeps uv off and looks better tan

Do your neighbors lights dim when that is on, holy shit

franky

Reaction score
Doesn’t do much for the noise though right?

cofooter

Reaction score

View attachment 876598
Cool, wondering if he can do something to hide outdoor utillty/air conditioner etc, I will call him. Anxious to see how the finished product looks

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Cool, wondering if he can do something to hide outdoor utillty/air conditioner etc, I will call him. Anxious to see how the finished product looks

He has a facebook page and there are photos of coverage over ac units, mini splits, etc.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Doesn’t do much for the noise though right?

Nothing on the noise, a block wall would definitely be better for that. For us the pool equipment is at the back of our lot which is a bit more than an acre so we cant hear it anyway. The new stuff is pretty quiet these days as well.

sintax

Reaction score
that looks really good!

Out of curiosity, whats needed to break it all down to clean a filter.

Tank

Reaction score
That is nice and clean!

Got me curious to see what other custom stuff is out there. I thought these were pretty bitchen! Could be insulated to kill most of the noise. roughly 3k.

Attachments

• cabana-Michelle-Worthington_720x.jpg
    cabana-Michelle-Worthington_720x.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 145
  • cabana-rustic-450_720x.jpg
    cabana-rustic-450_720x.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Garden-Cabana2-C96.jpg
    Garden-Cabana2-C96.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 133

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Sorry but IMO that looks awful. It had real potential until I saw this pic. Makes it look like a commercial property's attempt at hiding gas valves, etc.

A block wall with paint or better yet, stucco like your wall would look a lot better.

a2e0e353-92b8-46dc-bab9-16e8b4fc24a9-jpeg.876960

I agree, needs to be painted light colors to not stand out. Beige or tan or something

Hammer

Reaction score
I think it looks great and the cost is fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halvecto

Reaction score
Looks good. Clean lines. To me it's not about hiding the equipment as much as it is reducing the stark/utility sight and reducing some UV damage. Curious, four pumps? You running huge fountain or waterfall?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
that looks really good!

Out of curiosity, whats needed to break it all down to clean a filter.

Each panel is hinged and you flip the latch and swing it open and out of the way, and the top ones can be removed completely if you need to pull the top off the filter. The owner worked with pull guys in town to make sure they were cool with it and also to leave enough air flow around the equipment, heater, etc.
Looks good. Clean lines. To me it's not about hiding the equipment as much as it is reducing the stark/utility sight and reducing some UV damage. Curious, four pumps? You running huge fountain or waterfall?

Correct. You can’t see the equipment from the main house or the guest house so it wasn’t about aesthetics, this was done for the sun protection. We have spill pots, bubblers on the Baja shelves and colored water jets that shoot across the pool so a pump for each plus the filter pump.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nothing on the noise, a block wall would definitely be better for that. For us the pool equipment is at the back of our lot which is a bit more than an acre so we cant hear it anyway. The new stuff is pretty quiet these days as well.
Built my own enclosure.
I put a small wall nearest the main pump to knock down the noise, which worked nicely.
20200517_195459.jpg

Made it roomy enough to hang poles, nets, brushes, etc from the roof.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Built my own enclosure.
I put a small wall nearest the main pump to knock down the noise, which worked nicely. View attachment 877669
Made it roomy enough to hang poles, nets, brushes, etc from the roof.

You should do an outdoor shower and a few stepping stones near by. :looking:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
You should do an outdoor shower and a few stepping stones near by. :looking:
Fricken smart arse😄 as you can tell, May 2020 I hadn't started the steps yet.
Shower is next.👍