WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pretty Simple California........

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ban masks!!!!!

Top 10 Trash Items Found on Beaches During This Year's Coastal Cleanup – PPE Masks

"Instead of breaking down and disappearing, they break up into tiny little pieces that are almost microscopic for us to see but they can easily be ingested by fish and animals," Janieks said. "That's also fish we eat as consumers."

This year's haul of litter is just a preview of what we can expect when the rainy season starts and our storm drain system dumps even more trash into the ocean.

Plastic straws, PLASTIC STRAWS!!!!!!

@squeezer
@RodnJen

Good Fellas laugh .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
ban masks!!!!!

Top 10 Trash Items Found on Beaches During This Year's Coastal Cleanup – PPE Masks

"Instead of breaking down and disappearing, they break up into tiny little pieces that are almost microscopic for us to see but they can easily be ingested by fish and animals," Janieks said. "That's also fish we eat as consumers."

This year's haul of litter is just a preview of what we can expect when the rainy season starts and our storm drain system dumps even more trash into the ocean.

Plastic straws, PLASTIC STRAWS!!!!!!

@squeezer
@RodnJen

View attachment 930727
Its as though we can’t help but to fuck up, all because Orange Man Bad!!!

hallett3

Reaction score
My dad and I went fishing last week and we see so many mask floating around the Southern California coast. Just makes me angry. I also see a lot of mask wash up on the beaches too. 😡

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The Lockdown Has Gone From a Mistake to a Crime

"I live in California, a state governed by that most dangerous of leaders: a fool with unlimited power.

Despite the fact that California ranks 28th among the 50 states in deaths per million, Gov. Gavin Newsom has destroyed and continues to destroy tens of thousands of small businesses and untold numbers of livelihoods. His continuing to forbid — a half-year after the onset of the pandemic — indoor dining in restaurants is leading to a projected permanent closure of approximately 1 in every 3 restaurants in the state. The same catastrophic destruction will likely affect retail businesses and services such as hair and nail salons.

But all this human tragedy — not to mention increased depression and suicides among the young and increased abuse of children and partners — means nothing to Newsom, to Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti or to the Los Angeles Times, whose editors and columnists continue to advocate for the lockdown while they receive their salaries."

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Not sure where CA banned straws. I don't even ask for a straw at the places I eat. They just give them to me. Plastic, not paper..lol 🤔 🤦‍♂️
Plastic straws are not to be handed out freely but by request only. Many places have adopted use of paper straws.

4Waters

Reaction score
Plastic straws are not to be handed out freely but by request only. Many places have adopted use of paper straws.
Yeah and I usually go through about 4 of those as they turn to shit, let's cut down more trees. Morons

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Not sure where CA banned straws. I don't even ask for a straw at the places I eat. They just give them to me. Plastic, not paper..lol 🤔 🤦‍♂️
Jerry Brown banned them. I believe it was Bill 1884. Restaurants can't give out straws unless asked by customer. And many counties have banned them all together. Hence paper straws. Jerry and Gavin will be pissed at you. Better delete this post.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Jerry Brown banned them. I believe it was Bill 1884. Restaurants can't give out straws unless asked by customer. And many counties have banned them all together. Hence paper straws. Jerry and Gavin will be pissed at you. Better delete this post.

he knows it’s a thing in CA... just a dumb liberal that acts as if nothing is a problem here in CA... just sunshine and great weather. They will only realize the problem when those pension funds are all gone.