WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pretty Stoked - rdp

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have been working on these classifieds for over a year.. and they aren’t completely finalized yet but we are on the home stretch and literally yards from the finish line.. just a bunch of styling to do.. The functionality is there.

It’s clunky but styling will fix all that shortly. That said I don’t know if other boats have sold off of it already but my friends dads boat sold today!

So it’s starting to work! When it’s done I believe it will be the best classifieds on the web.. Let alone to be seamlessly integrated into xen foro!

06A683DF-3D68-4BE5-AE5A-8994A316D7AB.jpeg

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I really like the monthly payment calculator. Is there a charge to list your boat? My BIL is trying to sell his Advantage 22 Sport Cat.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you've heard all the gripes and complaints but here's one more. 😬

The pics. I wish you could click on them and have them pop out to a full size photo, slide show. Not full screen but just to show the entire photo. Maybe there's a way but I haven't found how to view the entire photo. Parts of my pics are cut off and they're pretty nice pics, wish they could be seen in entirety.

Anyways, obviously I support you. I didn't "promote" it for my own good, I did it to support your new work on the site and the efforts you're putting into the classifieds.
Good job, keep it up. Thanks!👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm sure you've heard all the gripes and complaints but here's one more. 😬

The pics. I wish you could click on them and have them pop out to a full size photo, slide show. Not full screen but just to show the entire photo. Maybe there's a way but I haven't found how to view the entire photo. Parts of my pics are cut off and they're pretty nice pics, wish they could be seen in entirety.

Anyways, obviously I support you. I didn't "promote" it for my own good, I did it to support your new work on the site and the efforts you're putting into the classifieds.
Good job, keep it up. Thanks!👍

I have had two conversations with the wife already about your boat.. lol. I need to sell both of mine and find something more user friendly for my foot.

I will look into the photo thjng

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Are all the current listing going to automatically transfer to the new format? Or do we have to relist everything?

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I have had two conversations with the wife already about your boat.. lol. I need to sell both of mine and find something more user friendly for my foot.

I will look into the photo thjng

I just checked again. It may just be a layout issue, landscape vs. portrait. The pics I put in portrait get tops and bottoms cut off.

Keep talking about the boat....LOL. We should have done a deal for the 340 you had!!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Are all the current listing going to automatically transfer to the new format? Or do we have to relist everything?

Realist and the old one is going to be locked when it is finalized and 100%

copterzach

Reaction score
So how will you view them from Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K-DOG

Reaction score
I would add another filter for private party vs. dealer ads. Seems that a common complaint is seeing too many dealer ads.