WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pretty Sure I own the dumbest dog on the planet

Xring01

Reaction score
Dont you dare respond to this thread, unless you have a dumber dog..

OK… Gizmo, Aka Gizzy…
Can escape any enclosure man can design, please ask me how I know
It probably took 2-3 years to learn her name. I am not 100% sure she know her name now, and she is pushing 6…
She knows that if she shits on the back patio/concrete, there is a calibration coming.. yet she literally shits 2 ft from the sliding glass door on a regular basis.

However thats baby stuff compared to…
Right before I moved from my house in SoCal. We had a neighbor that had a dominant pit bull mix and another mixed breed dog bigger than the pit bulL.

So I am over talking to my neighbors in their front yard, and their dogs are in their front yard… guess who escapes to come see me…
Before I can blink, Gizzy picks fight with both neighbor dogs… Yep both of them

Gizzy is Cocker Spaniel / King Charles Mix… about 16-18lbs…

And proceeds to kick both of these dogs ass for about 3-4 minutes until they decide it just not worth it..

The moment the dogs back off, she takes a big shit in their front yard, and all four legs scratching the grass flying in the air, to spread her scent. Tail as high as she could get and growling… showing these dogs what dominant is all about.

This dog fucking piss’s me off in so many way’s , but damn does she have a backbone made of titanium .. As far as she is concerned… She is 400lb Rottweiller/Wolf Mix, ready to fuck shit up.
AFF280DB-5249-41C8-9128-9B88A09A6293.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Dont you dare respond to this thread, unless you have a dumber dog..

OK… Gizmo, Aka Gizzy…
Can escape any enclosure man can design, please ask me how I know
It probably took 2-3 years to learn her name. I am not 100% sure she know her name now, and she is pushing 6…
She knows that if she shits on the back patio/concrete, there is a calibration coming.. yet she literally shits 2 ft from the sliding glass door on a regular basis.

However thats baby stuff compared to…
Right before I moved from my house in SoCal. We had a neighbor that had a dominant pit bull mix and another mixed breed dog bigger than the pit bulL.

So I am over talking to my neighbors in their front yard, and their dogs are in their front yard… guess who escapes to come see me…
Before I can blink, Gizzy picks fight with both neighbor dogs… Yep both of them

Gizzy is Cocker Spaniel / King Charles Mix… about 16-18lbs…

And proceeds to kick both of these dogs ass for about 3-4 minutes until they decide it just not worth it..

The moment the dogs back off, she takes a big shit in their front yard, and all four legs scratching the grass flying in the air, to spread her scent. Tail as high as she could get and growling… showing these dogs what dominant is all about.

This dog fucking piss’s me off in so many way’s , but damn does she have a backbone made of titanium .. As far as she is concerned… She is 400lb Rottweiller/Wolf Mix, ready to fuck shit up.
View attachment 1115770
I can't stop laughing

Xring01

Reaction score
I can't stop laughing
How many dogs in your life, have you seen shit at a full sprint…

Literally playing fetch… she loves to chase a tennis ball…

But she can shit at full sprint… Not making this up.. Never in my life seen a dog with this ability…

Every dog I have ever owned…Stops… Squats… wiggles little bit… and takes a shit..

Not this one… full fucking sprint… turds are flying…

caribbean20

Reaction score
Well, allow me the opportunity for a retort.

We had a dog, Oreo, that chased cars, HEAD ON, when he pulled one of his many escapes. We’d have to walk out into the road with a steak to lure him back from the brink.

Oreo hated motorcycles and would go ballistic every time he saw one, scratching and clawing to get out of the car to kick their ass. Riders would HOWL seeing him at stoplights. God help us if he was on the loose when he saw one.

And for the win, we once observed Oreo shitting, peeing, barking and walking ALL AT THE SAME TIME. We called it the Grand Slam.

That was the moron we called Oreo.😀

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
How many dogs in your life, have you seen shit at a full sprint…

Literally playing fetch… she loves to chase a tennis ball…

But she can shit at full sprint… Not making this up.. Never in my life seen a dog with this ability…

Every dog I have ever owned…Stops… Squats… wiggles little bit… and takes a shit..

Not this one… full fucking sprint… turds are flying…
When walking the Havasu Island path there's always a trail of dog shit laying there. Then I noticed the guy riding his bike with his dog running along side. 🤔...💡...2+2 struck me instantly.

Xring01

Reaction score
I don’t know… I have an 11 year old Yorkie that still doesn’t even know it’s own name… dumber than a box of rocks.

But she is cute.
I have seen some dumb Yorkies in my life. My sister had one..
But never met one stupid enough to take on 2 -75-85lb Pit Bull type dogs at the same time.

To me, thats whole higher level of stupid… like suicide stupid… fucking Gizzy… no clue what so ever that she is 18lb dog. In her mind..

I GOT THIS..

Xring01

Reaction score
Sounds like she identifies as a boy. Lol
Your stupid.. you used the wrong pro noun dumbass..

its HE or HIM… :eek:

Damn that cracked me up.,, seriously, your post had me laughing out loud..:)

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Our dog growing up was a pedigreed blond cocker spaniel. I think he was more arrogant than dumb. He bit about 8 people, including my younger sister. We're not talking a pit bull attack, but enough to draw blood. Without fail, our Mom would notify Animal Control, they'd come out and post the Quarantine signs. That dog had lots of jail time.

Our youngest daughter once received a rather severe facial attack from the neighbor's dog, a blond cocker spaniel. We're definitely dog lovers. We've had a Bassett Hound, Golden Retriever and a Newfoundland. Each great dogs and each lived to about 12. Don't believe I would have a cocker.

4Waters

Reaction score
Our dog growing up was a pedigreed blond cocker spaniel. I think he was more arrogant than dumb. He bit about 8 people, including my younger sister. We're not talking a pit bull attack, but enough to draw blood. Without fail, our Mom would notify Animal Control, they'd come out and post the Quarantine signs. That dog had lots of jail time.

Our youngest daughter once received a rather severe facial attack from the neighbor's dog, a blond cocker spaniel. We're definitely dog lovers. We've had a Bassett Hound, Golden Retriever and a Newfoundland. Each great dogs and each lived to about 12. Don't believe I would have a cocker.
Cookers bite a lot of people and I don't know why that breed does it so much.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… Had the most lovable but dumbest Rottweiler I have ever seen… Very gentle… His hobby was on Sundays he would lay out of the double yellow line on Big Tujunga Canyon Road in front of where we lived… His name was Buster… His running buddy ..my girlfriends dog …was a quarter lab…quarter Shepherd..quarter Sharpay and a quarter something else???… Can’t remember that dogs name… I just used to call her wrinkled ankles from the Sharpay in her…(just remembered her name… Bear)…
… if that dog was in the car with you you had to make sure your windows were up because if she were to see a kid in a crosswalk with a skateboard she was out the window and after the skateboard…

Last edited: