Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Fuckers will sneak in the covid vax as it's the only flu the past 2 years

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
🙄
You're just trying to send this thread to the fkn dungeon 😄😂

No actually look at the number of flu cases from 2020 and 2021. Their basically are none especially in 2020. And I really don't trust them to give the flu shot instead of the covid shot. They are after all trying to mandate it.

That's how I feel and I don't trust none of these doctors or government pukes.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I don’t trust Amerca’s best scientist or the best American pharmaceutical companies. I'm sticking with solid evidence I can trust, like horse worming medicine from Nogales.

No I don't trust our government to not try to force the doctors. And the same for big pharma to not try and substitute or combine the flu and covid shots

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
As
No actually look at the number of flu cases from 2020 and 2021. Their basically are none especially in 2020. And I really don't trust them to give the flu shot instead of the covid shot. They are after all trying to mandate it.

That's how I feel and I don't trust none of these doctors or government pukes.
As I said in post 1....not debating anything, been reading that stupid shit for 1.75 years.
I'm just curious about how folks are thinking of what we consider(ed) normal annual inoculations....end of story.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Don’t need it I have an amazing immune system. Spent my childhood doing all the things that they say should not be done today.

Drinking out of the hose
Playing in stagnate water catching tadpoles and frogs
mud sliding in the valleys while rain (leptospirosis)
Moss sliding in the drainage canals during the rain
Surfing in brown water

I am sure there are many other things that we did for fun. My mother, as a kid, used to run behind the trucks spraying chemicals in her youth in Pasadena. LOL That is the pool where I get my brains from. Just realized that it have only been a wading pool with no deep end. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
two shots in 61 years... one was maintenance, due to majority of office personnel where sick... 15 years since I took it....

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I have never had it and had not been sick or missed a days work in 25+ years.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I used to always get the flu shot. Stopped getting them about 10 years or so ago after getting the flu really bad.

78Southwind

Reaction score
The first time I had the flu shot was around 2002. I kind of randomly got the shot and by the time I drove home I was having some sort of reaction. I felt sick and had a fever. My neck was red and itchy. I also had a headache. So a couple years later I was talking to a nurse about what happened and she told me I was probably allergic to the preservative. So I take her word for it and sure enough I get the flu shot that doesn't have the preservative in it and I do fine. It's kind of strange that when you get the flu shot they don't tell you any of this. I wish I knew exactly what preservative they used but when you do a search on google it says the preservative is a ethyl mercury base.

I have probably had four flu shots in my lifetime. If I feel the need I may get one in the future.

nowski

Reaction score
Flu cases were at an all time low for the 2020 - 2021 flu season, so why get the shot?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Growing up, I never had one.

They handed em out at my work one day (about 20 years ago), and have been getting them ever since.

I wonder if this is why when I got covid, it was nothing more than a than a three day cold for me?

I almost feel guilty listening to how sick some people get from the covid.

Gonna be getting the next flu shot real soon. 👍🏼

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Don’t need it I have an amazing immune system. Spent my childhood doing all the things that they say should not be done today.

Drinking out of the hose
Playing in stagnate water catching tadpoles and frogs
mud sliding in the valleys while rain (leptospirosis)
Moss sliding in the drainage canals during the rain
Surfing in brown water

I am sure there are many other things that we did for fun. My mother, as a kid, used to run behind the trucks spraying chemicals in her youth in Pasadena. LOL That is the pool where I get my brains from. Just realized that it have only been a wading pool with no deep end. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unbelievably, I know, I know but I rode my bicycle sans any helmet.🤪 Head only contacted the ground a dozen times or so😄

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Unbelievably, I know, I know but I rode my bicycle sans any helmet.🤪 Head only contacted the ground a dozen times or so😄

That explains a LOT!!! Plus if you add in the fact that you are a bit taller that I am…..when your melon hits it is with greater force than me causing more damage.

🤪🤪🤪

4Waters

Reaction score
I've had good luck with the flu shot, the only reason I'm not sure about it this year is I don't trust the government and trying to vax the public, I've got some research to do.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My choice has been based on fact that I seemed to catch the flu the years I did get a shot and not when I skip it .🤷‍♂️

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I didn’t grow a middle nut, and had two Pfizer COVID shots spring 2021. I’m still around, fairly good health. I want another 24 years, to make it to my dads age at death.

What’s most Important, annual checkups. And then anything the doctor orders. Usually, I schedule my annual appointment in September, and they schedule all my lab work a few days before.

It took me until the military, to realize I know crap about healthcare. I had my first flu shot in boot camp, and continued from there.

I had to mentally think of my body as a cow, and as a “good farmer”, I needed to take care of the cow.
For me, I got hooked up with with the VA, and Mayo Clinic Executive health program.

It became important when I hit 36-55 years old. I didn’t mess up my body beyond repair, and they kept track of my aches and pains, and spots on my skin, from years of boating.
The shingles vaccine, is a two part vaccine. I got one a couple years ago.

80 years ago, a virus took two weeks to travel from China to the USA 🇺🇸. Today it takes one day.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I used to get them yearly but not anymore. I've read the possibility of using the MRNA for new flu shots..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In 2011, Mom was going through chemo, and I was her chauffeur. She asked me to get it, so I did. That year was the sickest I ever got. In all fairness, it was a really high stress year with little sleep. I can't definitively say it helped nor hurt me. Since then, I haven't had a flu shot. As a whole though, I don't get sick nearly as often.

wzuber

Reaction score
No annual flue shots sans for the shit I had to have as a kid to go to school. I rarely get sick (flu). I've always been pretty fit and healthy. Turns out I had covid in dec. 2019 before it was officially "covid". The friend I got sick from just recently admitted he had it in early dec.-19. He got it from his girl friend who had been to 5 different airports in China late in 2019. He is a pretty healthy fit guy but had a fairly tough time with it, hit his respiratory pretty good, much worse than he initially let on. It took him several weeks for it to completely go away. It took me a couple months for mine to go completely away. I had lingering annoying lung congestion and coughed up sputum for what seemed like 3 months or so. I've been on Hydroxycorloque for over a year now. I've been exposed to others that tested positive days after having been dinning etc. with them and had no reinfections.
I am resisting the vaxx as long as possible, hopefully I can avoid it all together. Time will tell.

USMC2010

Reaction score
After having a flu shot every year for 20 in the Marines I haven't had it since I retired.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Never had a seasonal flu shot, did do the Covid shots

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

So in Jr High, I fell off my bike and road rashed the side of my face.

So about the time is almost healed up, I try the same trick on my bike again, crash again, and road rash my face again, in the exact same place!

Nurse spots me walking down the hall, with fresh road rash and freaks out...

Grabs my arm, drags me into her office, calls my parents and tells them...

You son has something growing on the side of his face! It's getting worse every time I see him!!!

The whole time I'm trying to explain to her how I crashed twice, doing the same thing, in the same place, on my bike. 🙄

I think she finally got ahold of my dad who said...

Yeah, he really is That Stoopid.

He wasn't lying! 😁

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Twice in the last 20 years.. Got sick after the shot....both times

My elderly parents religiously every year.. no issues

TCHB

Reaction score
Scheduled my flu shot today. Next the shingle shot. Golf in the morning and the gym spin class in the afternoon. Busy!