WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prime Havasu Real estate

lbhsbz

Reaction score
What in the actual fuck is going on with this?

2Driver

Reaction score
That’s down the street from the house we built in 1986. LOL Looks like a cowboy castle of crap.

84miller

Reaction score
Well, my first thought after reading and looking....it maybe a sale due to death of a owner (do not want to say trust here). As the place is not finished, old toys in the garage and showing a plane....means a sale all?....Plus add the price...seems high for a unfinished house. You asked, not saying I am right.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Well, my first thought after reading and looking....it maybe a sale due to death of a owner (do not want to say trust here). As the place is not finished, old toys in the garage and showing a plane....means a sale all?....Plus add the price...seems high for a unfinished house. You asked, not saying I am right.

I found it odd that there was a bed and toilet in the same room

84miller

Reaction score

The whole house is odd if you look at it....do not know what was going on in the back yard...start of a pool?....Just seems in progress...stopped...death or out of money....but with the age of items...say death.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Judging by the shitter in the bedroom, the ac/heat on the floor, Zlin airplane and a few (many) other odd things, my guess is that he's a foreigner.
SLAVISKY THOMAS A. 3135 STAR DR.

IS37yldop11d911000000000 - Edited.png
1532277510-244567041.jpeg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Looking at that house from Google earth, that is one Bizzarre architectural design.😳🤷

Dalton

Reaction score
I kinda like it, a lot of houses outside the us are built open and weird like that. Base board heaters and Commercial Trane package units hmm.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Toilets, colors, a/c heater units, and planes in weird places......that's what's up with this place. Lol....😂

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Besides the shitter in the bedroom, the whole place seems to be a odd layout..🤷‍♂️

FreeBird236

Reaction score
That's even weird for a flag lot, but I guess he used all the property.

Sherpa

Reaction score
Dude was definitely a foreigner based on those designs........... if you didn't know that house was in Havasu, you'd swear it was not in the US....

You gotta know the neighbors all thought: "WTF is this guy building here"... lol.

--somebody's fire sale just might be anothers golden dream of a house.

--Sherpa

montaj629

Reaction score
No BS, it looks like a terrorist housing compound. Comes with a plane? Wtf

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Interesting for sure. Might be right on foreign by the name at least. Not sure why the two company names listed at the residence.

9D210E68-40DE-4B71-915E-A0E85EF4C569.png
6494A161-2DA0-4014-8ED9-931F1FF18250.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,guess he still among us afterall.Not dead anyways.Ol Tom shows up on utube 2 wks ago selling motorhome. :)

Brobee

Reaction score
“Spacious and room for His and Hers ZOOM offices with Quiet neighbors . Energy Star rated construction.”
Man, the real estate agent is really painting a picture with their words there. I feel like if been there.

Also R.I.P. Wheeler. I heard he died or something. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Why are there so many vents in the ceiling? And vents on the exterior?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I call that "bigger dreams than aspirations".
It happens like CRS.
Getting old sucks.
Funky pad for sure but somebody wants it for the right price.

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
F’d up lot, borders 7 neighbors and no street front other than gate/driveway.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
F’d up lot, borders 7 neighbors and no street front other than gate/driveway.
There’s actually quite a few flag lot homes that are nice Bitchin places on oversize lots this is not one of them.😂
I think the person selling this house needs to get a decent realtor to put lipstick on the pig and have it photographed professionally to at least make it look halfway decent.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Fuckin dip shit owner/builder deal. Chicken shit ikea cabinets, sink isn't centered in the window. Toilet's (plural) in the middle of open walls and rooms. A fucking shower curtain in the master bath!? What in the actual fuck!?
It's on a slab, so you can't move the plumbing economically. You couldn't pay me to work on this piece of shit!
On a more serious note, I have a lady (prospective client) who is being the GC on her remodel right now. The house is the same type of deal. Walls for no reason, can communicate with her contractors ( and I'm just giving her a bid right now, she changes her mind and doesn't tell anyone about it). She has no homeowners insurance and doesn't care to get any...
All of my fellow local contractor buddies that have been there for work or bidding have had some weird experiences. I gave up on the bid. She called out of the blue yesterday (Saturday and left a message) and needs things done right away, also needs my electrician. "FUCK YOU BITCH" Will be the beginning of the phone call Monday morning.
PS she's from fuckin Ottawa Canada and still has the dipshit accent.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I just looked at the satellite view of this house on realtor.com, it's funnier than Dave Chappelle...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuckin dip shit owner/builder deal. Chicken shit ikea cabinets, sink isn't centered in the window. Toilet's (plural) in the middle of open walls and rooms. A fucking shower curtain in the master bath!? What in the actual fuck!?
It's on a slab, so you can't move the plumbing economically. You couldn't pay me to work on this piece of shit!
On a more serious note, I have a lady (prospective client) who is being the GC on her remodel right now. The house is the same type of deal. Walls for no reason, can communicate with her contractors ( and I'm just giving her a bid right now, she changes her mind and doesn't tell anyone about it). She has no homeowners insurance and doesn't care to get any...
All of my fellow local contractor buddies that have been there for work or bidding have had some weird experiences. I gave up on the bid. She called out of the blue yesterday (Saturday and left a message) and needs things done right away, also needs my electrician. "FUCK YOU BITCH" Will be the beginning of the phone call Monday morning.
PS she's from fuckin Ottawa Canada and still has the dipshit accent.

You left out the stove and the range hood...

WTF was going on there?????? LOL