WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prime Marine Visit

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I live 5 minutes from Prime and stopped in on my way home today. These are random shots from inside the shop.

DSC05841.JPG

DSC05844.JPG

DSC05858.JPG

normal_DSC05853.JPG

DSC05852.JPG

DSC05861.JPG

DSC05845~1.JPG

DSC05862~0.JPG

DSC05860.JPG

DSC05865.JPG

westair

Reaction score
wow! some nice lookin stuff in there:thumbsup .... and they look pretty damn busy!

poncho

Reaction score
Nice pics Shooter, makes me want to point a shotgun at my junk:D

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice, the place is full !
Finally got the LS in that car ! That thing is gonna be bad ass !

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I have had my boat serviced there a bunch of times and it is cleaner when it comes out then going in. They take great care of your boat there, store it inside and have very reasonable pricing. Good crew for sure....

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Not tryen to thread jack Jerry but if anyone interested I got one of Mike's bad boy creations if anyone wants a great deal!! :cool: 18.5

Attachments

• flatty.jpg
    flatty.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 504
  • flatty 2.jpg
    flatty 2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 500
  • flatty 3.jpg
    flatty 3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 498
  • flatty 4.jpg
    flatty 4.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 494
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 504

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Mike's shop is something else. Wish I liked smaller boats, I have one of his for sure. :thumbsup

Mike does big boats too Tom.. ;). He could even prime your DCB! Lol

RD

NoDoz

Reaction score
Nice pix. Got anymore of that HTM? love those things. There was a thread on a while back but no more progress pix.

GregG

Reaction score
I bought a motor from Prime and dealing with Mike was a real pleasure. He went out of his way to keep the lines of communication very open. I wish they were closer to me I would send them this little guy to do there magic to :thumbsup

Attachments

• 16RumbleSeatProject.jpg
    16RumbleSeatProject.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 253

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
WOW!!! on those tabs!!

Are those custom? or is someone making them commercially? Never saw anything like them.

They are custom. There are actually two set of cav plates on that particular boat. Insides are mechanical and the outsides are hydraulic electric. Would you like a set???????????? I'll make anything youd like!!!

Thanks,
Mike

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
Nice pix. Got anymore of that HTM? love those things. There was a thread on a while back but no more progress pix.

The HTM is actually finished less upholstery which is in the works right now hopefully be finished in a couple weeks and then off to lake test it! I will post more as soon as it is completed.

Thanks,
Mike

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
I bought a motor from Prime and dealing with Mike was a real pleasure. He went out of his way to keep the lines of communication very open. I wish they were closer to me I would send them this little guy to do there magic to :thumbsup

Send it Greg!!! I'll get someone to go get it!!! I'd love to put that thing together for you. Nice to see you on the boards.

Thanks,
Mike

NoDoz

Reaction score
The HTM is actually finished less upholstery which is in the works right now hopefully be finished in a couple weeks and then off to lake test it! I will post more as soon as it is completed.

Thanks,
Mike

Awesome thanks. One of the cleanest HTM's I've seen so far. Maybe some video too??? ;)

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
They are custom. There are actually two set of cav plates on that particular boat. Insides are mechanical and the outsides are hydraulic electric. Would you like a set???????????? I'll make anything youd like!!!

Thanks,
Mike

Something tells me those aren't in the budget for my Pantera.
They are absolutely beautiful though!
Very nice work!

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Wow there is some very nice stuff going on in there.
I have family in Alta Loma, the next time we are down south I am going to go drool for awhile.

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. One of the cleanest HTM's I've seen so far. Maybe some video too??? ;)

Thank you! If I can get RD to go with maybe some go pro footage. I'll keep you in the loop.
Thanks again,
Mike

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
Something tells me those aren't in the budget for my Pantera.
They are absolutely beautiful though!
Very nice work!

Not sure what your budget is but I'm always willing to work with whatever the budget might be.
Thanks,
Mike

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
Wow there is some very nice stuff going on in there.
I have family in Alta Loma, the next time we are down south I am going to go drool for awhile.

You're always welcome to come by and check out the shop. Everyone is!!! Always great to show people some of the stuff we do around here.
Thanks,
Mike