WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pro tip for the guys…. Wife pics

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Had quite a few people comment on how many pics I have of the wife..

So the vast majority of AI and facial recognition is taking is towards a dystopian society.. The one upside is you can goto photos - people and your phone stores all the photos of various people in their own folders..

As well if you are trying to find that certain vacation pic? You can look by location / date and a host of other things..

I believe Facebook has someway of doing this as well in terms of people.

Follow me for more marital tips! Lol

RD

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I was schooled a couple of weeks ago on that looking through my pics trying to find one. Then someone said just search
“ skillet”. Bigger ‘n shit, there it is.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
You can also search by dates. I find that the easiest. Like a month and year.

gqchris

Reaction score
Just think of this tech now Dave with all the photos you have of yourself, wife and kids on the open INTERNET. This same tech is used for bad things and is why I have ZERO pics of any of us online.

My girls hate it , but thats just my rules and they will thank me later.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Just think of this tech now Dave with all the photos you have of yourself, wife and kids on the open INTERNET. This same tech is used for bad things and is why I have ZERO pics of any of us online.

I noticed that about certain members than I won’t name. No family pictures. I always wondered why but then it was explained to me. I get the risks but I still post pictures

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It’s my anniversary on Friday and I’m working out in Phoenix this week. What do you guys got for me there? 😂😂

attitude

Reaction score
It’s my anniversary on Friday and I’m working out in Phoenix this week. What do you guys got for me there? 😂😂
I’m in the same boat, if this weather keeps up we will be dragging furniture into our new home while it’s a 110+ out on our 9 year anniversary lol.

gqchris

Reaction score
I noticed that about certain members than I won’t name. No family pictures. I always wondered why but then it was explained to me. I get the risks but I still post pictures
Thats the beauty of choice, everyone has their own risk tolerances. 🤷‍♂️

I actually pay a data broker removal service to scrub my name and info off of sites as well.

gqchris

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat, if this weather keeps up we will be dragging furniture into our new home while it’s a 110+ out on our 9 year anniversary lol.
Worth every drop of sweat, brotha!

Id offer to help, but moving in my Pops this week in San Tan as well!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I think I’ll be ok.. and if I’m not I plan on taking a few with me before it’s all over. lol.

attitude

Reaction score
Worth every drop of sweat, brotha!

Id offer to help, but moving in my Pops this week in San Tan as well!
I appreciate the offer!

We won’t be moving for about two weeks, hoping to convince my little brother to come help lol.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thats the beauty of choice, everyone has their own risk tolerances. 🤷‍♂️

I actually pay a data broker removal service to scrub my name and info off of sites as well.
There’s some troll on fb that’s really starting to piss me off. Started harassing my wife on messenger and got my number from the little league site. Kind of makes me think about it but honestly I’m not too worried about this punk. The whole people calling peoples work and I’m not even talking about this site bothers me also. I changed my fb to hide where I work which I think is dumb but like you said everyone has the risk comfort

gqchris

Reaction score
There’s some troll on fb that’s really starting to piss me off. Started harassing my wife on messenger and got my number from the little league site. Kind of makes me think about it but honestly I’m not too worried about this punk. The whole people calling peoples work and I’m not even talking about this site bothers me also. I changed my fb to hide where I work which I think is dumb but like you said everyone has the risk comfort
Its amazing how much info I could find on someone thru what they share here and also what they share in LinkedIn etc.

LinkedIn is the worse. I am in Cyber Security, and the amount of shit that originates from there would blow your mind.

Dont estimate the power of trolls. There are some sick people in this world.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Its amazing how much info I could find on someone thru what they share here and also what they share in LinkedIn etc.

LinkedIn is the worse. I am in Cyber Security, and the amount of shit that originates from there would blow your mind.

LinkedIn is where most of the scams and phishing attempts come from for our company. Mind blowing the shit that’s tried almost daily.

gqchris

Reaction score
LinkedIn is where most of the scams and phishing attempts come from for our company. Mind blowing the shit that’s tried almost daily.
And I have clients who REFUSE to take down their Org Structures. Im like "You are handing the scammers a road map on how to attack you".

attitude

Reaction score
And I have clients who REFUSE to take down their Org Structures. Im like "You are handing the scammers a road map on how to attack you".
What are your thoughts on having a LinkedIn? I don’t have one but after I was laid off a lot of people suggested I create one.

I should add, do the benefits out way the risks? I am not one to broadcast where I work.

Last edited:

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

Our kids wont allow pics of their daughter. We completely support this, its the boomers having a difficult time and challenging it. My mom can't stand not getting to brag to her online friends about her great-granddaughter. Twice I've had to tell her to take pics down from Facebook. Jeffs older cousin keeps making comments like “its a shame we can't see her face. . .” 🙄 Make the effort to come to Montana, you can see her all you want. They have no desire to meet her, though. Its so weird.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I have about 6K on my I phone 14 LOL none are labeled LOL for photos in general I have at least 100K and then tens of thousands in 35 MM and "proofs" Its frightening 🤣

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
confirmed @gqchris is family of Larry Fink and Klaus Schwab with the info scrubbing lol
You sir, are a super sleuth! 😂

1720640465889.png

gqchris

Reaction score
Our kids wont allow pics of their daughter. We completely support this, its the boomers having a difficult time and challenging it. My mom can't stand not getting to brag to her online friends about her great-granddaughter. Twice I've had to tell her to take pics down from Facebook. Jeffs older cousin keeps making comments like “its a shame we can't see her face. . .” 🙄 Make the effort to come to Montana, you can see her all you want. They have no desire to meet her, though. Its so weird.
I feel like some people feel less guilty by "following along" in social media, so they somehow make themselves feel better by not making an effort to be with people in real life.

Its so very odd now that people are living their lives thru proxy.

I heard someone say the other day when the food got to the table " Wait Everyone, Camera Eats First!!" They needed their food picture. I was like WTF!!!!

gqchris

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on having a LinkedIn? I don’t have one but after I was laid off a lot of people suggested I create one.

I should add, do the benefits out way the risks? I am not one to broadcast where I work.
Well, if you need it to gain work, then not much choices. Use a unique email address just for it.

After hired? Blow it out. It serves no purpose in my opinion. Its just a social media waste in my eyes. But alot of companies hire from it, especially recruiters.

I am high up in professional level in my field, and not once have I needed it. Maybe someone climbing the ladder though might?

2Driver

Reaction score
I feel a lot better not having any pictures of us on the web or even stored on the cloud for that matter.

Trying to add another nest cam now but they were bought by google. New nest cams can only use the google app, fuck that no way they get my feed.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Odd that you say that. My mother in law is the same way. Never sees our kids and has never invited us out to there place in Idaho but will post stuff like this. I deleted her and she threw a shit fit so I added her back a few months ago. But this shit irritates me and she’s gonna get whacked again
IMG_2737.png

Mind you that’s my mom in the background who sees the boys almost everyday. 🤷‍♂️

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Odd that you say that. My mother in law is the same way. Never sees our kids and has never invited us out to there place in Idaho but will post stuff like this. I deleted her and she threw a shit fit so I added her back a few months ago. But this shit irritates me and she’s gonna get whacked again View attachment 1399351
Mind you that’s my mom in the background who sees the boys almost everyday. 🤷‍♂️

My MIL posts everything, constantly. If my wife sends her a pic or even if she FaceTimes the kids she will post it. She comments on my stuff, which I only post work pics on my IG. She’s commenting on some boat and she has never fucking seen a boat. She lives in Ontario Canada. lol I finally had to delete her, then she’s all pissy about it. She commented on my oldest sons pictures, I about lost it. I don’t need a fight with my ex over that shit. She’s never met or talked to my older kids. Why the fuck are you commenting on their pictures??? I honestly can’t stand her, thankfully she lives 2000 miles away.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I heard someone say the other day when the food got to the table " Wait Everyone, Camera Eats First!!" They needed their food picture. I was like WTF!!!!
I remember the days when you had to wait 2 weeks to get the pictures of your lunch developed so you could show your friends what you eventually turned into a turd.

WYRD

Reaction score
I remember the days when you had to wait 2 weeks to get the pictures of your lunch developed so you could show your friends what you eventually turned into a turd.
The days of true photobombing are long gone. I still pull the old photo bomb whenever we are out in public and someone asks us to take a picture of them I usually snap a few then reverse the camera and get one of me making a silly face before I hand them the phone back.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave…you had the cops called on you your first night out of Havasu!😂🤷🏼‍♂️

It was the third night.. and I honestly think they saw the underglow on the motorhome and got the wrong campsite. Honestly I dunno what it was about but I know it wasn’t from the internet.

The pics go up after we take em not before.. lol.

For example you don’t know where I’m at right now? Because I’m takin the pics.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Vic there is little doubt in my mind I’m about the highest profile guy on the internet on rdp..

I had a few weird stalkers over the years.. I place a call to one of the PI’s on rdp and I got most of what I need pretty quickly to tell em to knock it off.. I’m pretty mellow about it.

Stacy had one stalker a few years ago but nothing really ever came of it..

I wouldn’t sweat the weirdos.

20+ years on the internet used to be controversial as fuck with just about everyone.

On the internet one of the most horrid things to be is conservative in the modern age..

Here’s me Dave Johnson / RiverDave live in havasu.. my office address is posted, my phone number is in the contact us button for god sakes.

And I still say fuck the libs, and the dems.. lol

And yet after however many years.. I’m still here to say it.. and rdp still stands

In short stop worrying about the small shit.

No offense to the IT guys in here, but nerds tend to make a bigger deal of it then it is..

RD

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
No offense to the IT guys in here, but nerds tend to make a bigger deal of it then it is..

RD

This one made me laugh out loud. I get where they are coming from but as you alluded to, one call to a good PI and just about all the hiding tactics go out the window.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Do your worst and post it up on me..

My address is
2572 mariner ln

My shop is 1085 aviation

My store is 2000 mcculloch

My phone number is 949-678-8369

My email is [email protected]

I have a Hallett 335 / Lavey water bug / 12 Schiada s speed utv / motorhome / drive an f350 / Denali xl.

Wife’s name is Stacy
Kids sierra / Daniel / summer

Dogs name Leo

The best man at the wedding was Nord
One of my best buds is Preston

We goto Laughlin and have gambling and alcohol addictions..

I smoke Marlboro ultra lights aka silvers now..

I’m pre diabetic and just started metformin with high blood pressure.

Tom Bulger is like my second dad..

I don’t like the government.. I think we need to dismantle and re evaluate every 3 letter agency, especially after the patriot act.

I think most of our politicians are treasonous. I think American had a tea party on a 2% tax and we routinely get ficked on shit worse than that monthly.

I prefer to pay cash but sometimes I finance shit..

I have a small arsenal and enough ammo to hold off the UN for at least a couple days and if I ever see a blue helmet on my street I’m gonna shoot first and ask questions later.. (just like everyone else in havasu)

Please tell me something that everybody in here doesn’t know now.

Why anyone gives a shit about that information is beyond me.

All of it has been posted so many times it isn’t even remotely secret or confidential. I’m not dumb enough to use it for sensitive passwords..

Oh.. and I like titties.. a lot.

Feel free to call my work and tell em to fire me. I want the time off indefinitely.. maybe I could file unemployment?

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It was the third night.. and I honestly think they saw the underglow on the motorhome and got the wrong campsite. Honestly I dunno what it was about but I know it wasn’t from the internet.

The pics go up after we take em not before.. lol.

For example you don’t know where I’m at right now? Because I’m takin the pics.. lol
It was a joke.
I figured it was a noise complaint, not an internet thing.😎

And no, I don’t know where you’re at and I don’t care.
But more importantly, the entire internet knows where you’re not at.

Last edited:

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Had quite a few people comment on how many pics I have of the wife..

So the vast majority of AI and facial recognition is taking is towards a dystopian society.. The one upside is you can goto photos - people and your phone stores all the photos of various people in their own folders..

As well if you are trying to find that certain vacation pic? You can look by location / date and a host of other things..

I believe Facebook has someway of doing this as well in terms of people.

Follow me for more marital tips! Lol

RD
Google maps time line tells you where you were 10 years ago (if you activated it) what pics you took, where u stopped for lunch or gas.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

My address is
2572 mariner ln

My shop is 1085 aviation

I have a Hallett 335 / Lavey water bug / 12 Schiada s speed utv / motorhome / drive an f350 / Denali xl.

Wife’s name is Stacy

Dogs name Leo

I don’t like the government.. I think we need to dismantle and re evaluate every 3 letter agency, especially after the patriot act.

I think most of our politicians are treasonous. I think American had a tea party on a 2% tax and we routinely get ficked on shit worse than that monthly.

I have a small arsenal and enough ammo to hold off the UN for at least a couple days and if I ever see a blue helmet on my street I’m gonna shoot first and ask questions later.. (just like everyone else in havasu)

All of it has been posted so many times it isn’t even remotely secret or confidential. I’m not dumb enough to use it for sensitive passwords..

Feel free to call my work and tell em to fire me. I want the time off indefinitely.. maybe I could file unemployment?

RD
What message board did some of the folks of RDP go to battle with before getting their SSNs posted along with other sensitive data? There's some crafty folks out there. not to say you should live differently because as you've said, you don't give a flying fuck and there's nothing wrong with that.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What message board did some of the folks of RDP go to battle with before getting their SSNs posted along with other sensitive data? There's some crafty folks out there. not to say you should live differently because as you've said, you don't give a flying fuck and there's nothing wrong with that.

I don’t think they ever got socials.. they got about as much as I posted above..

Which to the point of the thread is “the sensitive” info the IT guys are always talking about.

There’s nothing I didn’t post above that hasn’t been posted a 100 times before.

It isn’t gonna change my life any.

I can get all that and more with a single phone call in about twenty minutes

That said I miss board wars.. rdp always wins. lol. We got crafty fuckers on here. 🤪🤪

RD

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I don’t think they ever got socials.. they got about as much as I posted above..

Which to the point of the thread is “the sensitive” info the IT guys are always talking about.

There’s nothing I didn’t post above that hasn’t been posted a 100 times before.

It isn’t gonna change my life any.

I can get all that and more with a single phone call in about twenty minutes

That said I miss board wars.. rdp always wins. lol. We got crafty fuckers on here. 🤪🤪

RD
I remember socials and rdp cried uncle on that one. I was shocked at the amount of info they came up with with not much to go on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I remember socials and rdp cried uncle on that one. I was shocked at the amount of info they came up with with not much to go on.

Not sure how you’d get someone social, but if there is a way I’m sure the members in here could do it.

For the record we’ve never lost anything that I can remember..

I would go mutually assured destruction before we take an L. Lol

Oh the beers are flowing tonight! 🤪🤪

RD

ChrisV

Reaction score
I post all my kids stuff on facebook so my relatives from out of state can see it. My instagram is mainly work stuff and boat stuff.

I also live my life with a idgaf attitude. Good or bad? Who knows and who cares.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I post all my kids stuff on facebook so my relatives from out of state can see it. My instagram is mainly work stuff and boat stuff.

I also live my life with a idgaf attitude. Good or bad? Who knows and who cares.

Strangely I do gaf.. I just don’t think anyone note worthy gaf about me. lol

RD

Singleton

Reaction score
My daughter only sees her grandparents (my mom and stepdad, my dad and stepmom) at most twice a year. She see my in-laws for a week at Christmas and spend 6 weeks each summer working the ranch.

The only way to keep my parents updated is using FB. Do I like it, not really, but if gives all the grandparents a ton of data, so they can ask her questions when they see her. when you parents are on the east coast, it is hard to visit more often.

gqchris

Reaction score

My address is
2572 mariner ln

My shop is 1085 aviation

Wife’s name is Stacy

Dogs name Leo

RD
And you’re one hell of a pool player! I didn’t realize that till I met you. 😂

It’s more about reducing your attack surface. Some have different comfort levels than others. I sure know that at times I need to take a chill pill because I’m wound up tight being a bodyguard for so many businesses