WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Procharged 502, will separate

EBT531

Reaction score
1998 502 mag with a M1 procharger and intercooler. There was a fire in the boat which reached the right side. (facing the motor) Fire did not damage the injectors, distributor etc. but the wiring harness was damaged on the right side. Had 172hrs when pulled but no scan available, the computer looks ok so if someone has a scan tool they may be able to check the hours. Unknown if any other wires affected by the fire damaged the computer. I'll work with anyone who wants to do a compression check, scope cylinders etc.. short of disassembling the motor. The motor last ran in 10/2018. It was not running when the fire occurred so there was no oil starvation or anything. Most of the black will wash off of the procharger and brackets but the intercooler needs to be polished. (you can see the sections I wiped in the pics) Will separate, make an offer based on what you are looking for. Located in North Phx

Attachments

• Motor 1.JPG
    Motor 1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 309
  • motor 2.JPG
    motor 2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 332
  • motor 3.JPG
    motor 3.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 296
  • motor 4.JPG
    motor 4.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Husqy510

Reaction score
I'm interested in all the accessories on the front of the motor (alternator, water pump, pulleys, etc) if the sale falls through or the new owner doesn't need them.