WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE-1ST CLASS

PVHCA

Reaction score
In LHC last weekend we got backed into at a grocery store, no big deal, $2900.00 per the estimate, it's at a body shop my insurance co. suggested we use, certified by them or whatever. My insurance co SUX, State Farm, my buddy is my agent but his hands are tied since it's in claims, no help from them at all, I won't go into that crap, but Progressive has been 1st Class from the start, calling us all that were in the car to make sure all was ok, asking if the car seat was damaged, asking what they can do for us to make things easy, way out of their way in my eyes. Since I filed through my insurance co I prepay everything and they bill Progressive and then reimburse me, Progressive however has stepped in, sent me the deductible check and is having the rental car co bill them direct. State farm, offered nothing, even with rental car on my policy, they did offer to cover that once I bitched but Progressive already stepped up. Thankfully I haven't had the need to file claims or I'd leave SF, I only stay because they do give my business a great deal.

Thanks Progressive for doing what's right and being 1st class

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
That is great business when you think about it. They are going to be paying anyways, even if they tried to fight it or slow pay, so why not make it a sales tool. They are out the $$$ but might get a new customer.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190617-131643_Google.jpg

FishSniper

Reaction score
In LHC last weekend we got backed into at a grocery store, no big deal, $2900.00 per the estimate, it's at a body shop my insurance co. suggested we use, certified by them or whatever. My insurance co SUX, State Farm, my buddy is my agent but his hands are tied since it's in claims, no help from them at all, I won't go into that crap, but Progressive has been 1st Class from the start, calling us all that were in the car to make sure all was ok, asking if the car seat was damaged, asking what they can do for us to make things easy, way out of their way in my eyes. Since I filed through my insurance co I prepay everything and they bill Progressive and then reimburse me, Progressive however has stepped in, sent me the deductible check and is having the rental car co bill them direct. State farm, offered nothing, even with rental car on my policy, they did offer to cover that once I bitched but Progressive already stepped up. Thankfully I haven't had the need to file claims or I'd leave SF, I only stay because they do give my business a great deal.

Thanks Progressive for doing what's right and being 1st class
Progressive has the exact opposite business etiquette of your step kid. Noted.

SixD9R

Reaction score
My truck mirror got busted up while it was parked by a Progressive client. The driver was nice enough to leave their contact info. I can also say Progressive was very good to work with on the ordeal.

Singleton

Reaction score
I have had the exact opposite experience.
SF was awesome. Progressive insured vehicle hit me and I had to fight ever step to get truck fixed and settled up. Total PIA that it made me realize how lucky I have been with SF.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Reading through your other thread it is very obvious you are the clueless one here.

It's unfortunate we had Shintoo lock it before you could have added your quality commentary to that thread. Damn.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Anything that says progressive. On it .

I run far to the right. Of it. o_O