WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Promising Results from multiple sources on anti-malaria drug and antibiotic combo as treatments

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Las Vegas UMC is prescribing hydrox....quine to high risk patients in ER and sending them home, with good results.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This type of info has been available for 2-3 weeks yet some doctors and parts of the country are still holding back, are there certain entities out there wanting us to fail?:mad:

I just saw some female doctor from Phoenix last night saying she wasn't sure she would use it because she was uncertain if it was safe, it's safer than aspirin and been used for over 60 years, what the hell is wrong with these people?

it doesn’t fit the narrative Of the liberal MSM

LC925

Reaction score
Las Vegas UMC is prescribing hydrox....quine to high risk patients in ER and sending them home, with good results.

I like UMC... they took very good care of me when I blacked out in Vegas and ended up taking an Ambulance ride there on the first of 5 nights for my bachelor party 😆

530RL

Reaction score
Recent study in France

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Recent study in France

Boris Johnson .gif

Yea, whatever you say Jinpingy

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Recent study in France

guess what product was left out in France.. survey...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
More data from latest study.

And I’m sure that makes you feel warm inside that you are helping to dispel the great myth of the cure.

good job, go grab your fruit cup. You done well.

“Contrarians also tend to have an unusually strong sense of certainty that emboldens them to air their unpopular opinions. ... "But contrarians give their lives meaning by attempting to change the way things are to the way they think they should be."

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEDRIX
Website
medrix.org
Employees
3 (part time)
Headquarters
Redmond, Washington, United States, 98073

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
More data from latest study.

Study purposely omitted ZINC, a key ingredient to stop viral replication....

All of the successful trials have shown that that the HoxyChloroquine allows the cells to take up zinc, and the zinc prevents viral replication...

+_697c82a9841fc7c2a4410280dafabbdc.jpg

More garbage, but what do you expect at this point.

I assume you would reject it as a treatment if you became infected :)

Edit: Also directly from the study of the text "Baseline demographic and comorbidity characteristics were comparable across the three treatment groups. However, hydroxychloroquine, with or without azithromycin, was more likely to be prescribed to patients with more severe disease, as assessed by baseline ventilatory status and metabolic and hematologic parameters. Thus, as expected, increased mortality was observed in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine, both with and without azithromycin. "

Just for anyone coming across this, the VA study was retrospective with no control group, HC and AZ were only given to the sickest of the sick when they were in advanced stages of the disease, a large number of the group was already on ventilators, and others were within a day of being put on the ventilators, they were all almost 65+ years old with other serious health complications.....

Last edited:

Spectra18

Reaction score
Study purposely omitted ZINC, a key ingredient to stop viral replication....

All of the successful trials have shown that that the HoxyChloroquine allows the cells to take up zinc, and the zinc prevents viral replication...

More garbage, but what do you expect at this point.

Typically Vit C and zinc are one of the first things I recommend friends , family , and patients. Simple supplement is Zicam. But I live by and recommend a good multi vitamin not shitty centrum.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Recent study in France

I know this is a week later but it's still relevant to your post of a recent "study" in France. Not sure why you posted it or if you read the "study" results or the comments. Here are some of the comments:

So what does that tell us? The answer is not much. But even accepting the poorly aligned baseline for disease severity, the outcomes with their wide 95% confidence levels do deliver a mildly promising indication on the 'swingometer'. They point more towards benefit than harm when using HCQ in this advanced disease state. Further trials should utilize conservative doses of CQ/HCQ which have been proven safe in many millions of patients.We don't yet know how this will pan out. We urgently need proper evidence. Statistically robust studies into prophylaxis and early intervention are likely to deliver the most interesting results.

Dr Philip Davies
Aldershot Centre For Health
http://thevirus.uk

A conclusion with only two days oh HCQ and such a smal sample is dishonest!
The probability of missing real differences between the treatments is very high with such a small sample. For example with real death rate 2% vs 4% the probability of false conclusion is 90%....

530RL

Reaction score
I know this is a week later but it's still relevant to your post of a recent "study" in France. Not sure why you posted it or if you read the "study" results or the comments. Here are some of the comments:

So what does that tell us? The answer is not much. But even accepting the poorly aligned baseline for disease severity, the outcomes with their wide 95% confidence levels do deliver a mildly promising indication on the 'swingometer'. They point more towards benefit than harm when using HCQ in this advanced disease state. Further trials should utilize conservative doses of CQ/HCQ which have been proven safe in many millions of patients.We don't yet know how this will pan out. We urgently need proper evidence. Statistically robust studies into prophylaxis and early intervention are likely to deliver the most interesting results.

Dr Philip Davies
Aldershot Centre For Health
http://thevirus.uk

A conclusion with only two days oh HCQ and such a smal sample is dishonest!
The probability of missing real differences between the treatments is very high with such a small sample. For example with real death rate 2% vs 4% the probability of false conclusion is 90%....

I simply posted both of them as interesting reads with additional data. I didn't make any conclusions as others have done. Just posted the study.

I like data, all of it regardless of where it leads.

I understand others do not. 👍

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I simply posted both of them as interesting reads with additional data. I didn't make any conclusions as others have done. Just posted the study.

I like data, all of it regardless of where it leads.

I understand others do not. 👍
What a joke, disingenuous at best.:rolleyes:

The VA study completely debunked by Dr. Stephen Smith on Laura Ingram last night.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'd definitely be throwing back Dr. Vlad cocktail if and or when I contact Covid...

IMO, main reason they are not preaching this method..... No $$$$$$$$ for Big Pharma...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Notice how the media ran nuts on this pre-print VA "study" that was a complete joke..... They dedicated a ton of coverage to it because it was bad news. They almost never cover anything positive, especially if it reflects positively on Trump.

They are constantly wrong, they constantly spew incorrect information, never retract or correct, and that is why they have ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Notice how the media ran nuts on this pre-print VA "study" that was a complete joke..... They dedicated a ton of coverage to it because it was bad news. They almost never cover anything positive, especially if it reflects positively on Trump.

They are constantly wrong, they constantly spew incorrect information, never retract or correct, and that is why they have ZERO CREDIBILITY.

And why they are the epicenter of the TDS breakout.

confused glasses man .gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Based upon these two contradictory guidelines, it would appear current CDC leadership has some serious management and technical deficiencies........
Seems to me they have the same problem as the WHO, they're being bought.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Based upon these two contradictory guidelines, it would appear current CDC leadership has some serious management and technical deficiencies........

You already stated you have a Rx for hydroxychloroquine for travel, Did you dump your pills down the drain? :)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Can't believe it, maybe hell has frozen over. CBS is reporting India is doing so well because all suspected cases of covid are being giving Trumps recommended Hydroxychloriquine, they even said Trump.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Out of Italy, an interrogation of 1,200 Rhuematologits stated that 65k patients that take HydroxyChloroquine for Lupus and Rheumatoid, only 20 out of those tested positive for Covid.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Fauci knew....

muniburger

Reaction score
I surely don't know who to believe about cures for covid but definitely would never believe trump.

DC-88

Reaction score
Day- quill and Advil worked fine for the 6 people we know who have tested positive for 19 or its antibodies.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I surely don't know who to believe about cures for covid but definitely would never believe trump.
Muni..

I agree... I'm on the waiting list to be Vaccinated and chipped by Gates...

Hes my Hero!!!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Muni..

I agree... I'm on the waiting list to be Vaccinated and chipped by Gates...

Hes my Hero!!!
Every time I click on a link Youtube has already deleted it, but apparently there is a Dr. Judy Mikovits that has some interesting info on Fauci regarding lots of fraud in testing and he knows Hydroychloroquine is very effective against corona viruses, but refuses to endorse it.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Every time I click on a link Youtube has already deleted it, but apparently there is a Dr. Judy Mikovits that has some interesting info on Fauci regarding lots of fraud in testing and he knows Hydroychloroquine is very effective against corona viruses, but refuses to endorse it.
FB... just a little sarcastic remark on my part....

I will NEVER be chipped or take any F.ing Vaccine ....

definitely I'll be sucking on the Hydro icecream... also after researching Hydro there numerous benefits from that drug.... it's worth the research....

FreeBird236

Reaction score
FB... just a little sarcastic remark on my part....

I will NEVER be chipped or take any F.ing Vaccine ....

definitely I'll be sucking on the Hydro icecream... also after researching Hydro there numerous benefits from that drug.... it's worth the research....
I knew you post was tongue and cheek, I was just wondering if anybody had info on Dr. Judy Mikovits, which I've just found on another post.;)

WhatExit?

Reaction score

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a GRADS err a duck

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Wow.

Fucking unreal how much pushback there was people who have no business talking about medicine, about Doctors prescribing two benign medicines that have had an extremely successful record in early treatment. AMA offered no guidance on any treatments, Dr's were left to figure it out on their own, and then when trying to use a treatment that has shown success were stone walled, a treatment with very minor, and very well known, well documented side effects. NOT DANGEROUS TO THE PATIENT AT ALL.

Then assholes and media liars come out pushing ass hat studies that the drug combo wasn't working by using methodologies equivalent to saying that "Sunscreen doesn't work" not telling you that it was applied AFTER the patient was already sunburned.

It's absolutely disgusting, the fear, and panic, and poison spewed by all of these people is reprehensible. I'm glad it has exposed such a vast audience to their disgusting tactics.

Last edited: