Prop, Shaft and Rudder Business is Booming

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
For my good buds at Action Watersports Az :D

560792_405754282830665_443957046_n.jpg

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
I'll bet the water level at Bartlett has something to do with that. Glad to see their staying busy. Go check out their G25, it's a monster!

cave

Reaction score
Sandy Beach at Saguaro may have claimed a few of those. Some of the rooky wakers don't get it when we warn them about the tide going down quickly. I mean the water drops 2' within minutes. Then once beached they ask 20 people to help push them back into the water. You could here the brass scrapping the sand and rocks.

I always wondered where all those parts ended up :D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I see a lot of bronze props, struts and rudders, stainless shafting along with some steel couplers. YES there is some coin there for the scrap.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
I mean the water drops 2' within minutes. Then once beached they ask 20 people to help push them back into the water. You could here the brass scrapping the sand and rocks.

I always wondered where all those parts ended up :D

That ain't no shit, it's like a rip tide sucking out.

Wayne Zighter

B list Member
Reaction score
a couple of those props looked like the driver didn't let off on the foot feed :smackhead

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
My buddy mike works service there. He says they are always busy.

When MasterCraft Az and Paradise marine went under and these guys opened up out here it was a breath of fresh air, some very cool and helpful people running the place for sure :thumbsup :thumbsup

Brian B

Reaction score
When MasterCraft Az and Paradise marine went under and these guys opened up out here it was a breath of fresh air, some very cool and helpful people running the place for sure :thumbsup :thumbsup

Now doubt. I'm no longer a fan of Jim what so ever. He and his wife rubbed me the wrong way on multiple occasions. Then when Donovan left, I was done with them.

The guys at AWS are fantastic. I hung out with Nick on the houseboat this weekend at Canyon. Great times!

And yes, that beech at Sag can be a motherfucker. Got me good last trip out. The water must have dropped 2 feet in a minute or two. By the time we noticed, it took 10-15 people to get the boat off. Luckily all I lost was a camera to somebodies pocket. Prop and rudder were unscathed.