WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Prop Shop in So Cal

Reaction score
So went on a run to the island and hit something in the water on the go to prop, normal guy is not normal any more. Where do you take your props?

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Bent a prop in Long Beach and used AAA Propeller Service in Costa Mesa, fixed it as good as new.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Wilmington prop is closest to me. Used them a few times. They have the equipment to handle small to huge ship props.

77charger

Reaction score
Been using hill for my last 2 props been happy with them.

BUSTI

Reaction score
HILL Marine in Santa Ana is who I use.

lf2

Reaction score
Cutting edge in Santa Ana just fixed one for me. Dropped off on Fri was done on Tues and looked great.

traquer

Reaction score
+1 for Hill. No experience with the others

Reaction score
Prop update. Called down to Hill, told them the situation with the race this weekend they said bring it down. Was thinking I would be picking it up tomorrow. ...Nope they took the prop back right away and even gave us a shop tour by the man himself. I was impressed with all the different props they are producing. Next prop test will include a few from this shop...This shop does it all. Walked out in less than an hour with one of my favorite big water props. High Maintenance water ski racing thanks Hill propeller for the help they provide. Now it is my job to get my Australian on the podium.

Thanks for everyone's input.

77charger

Reaction score
Prop update. Called down to Hill, told them the situation with the race this weekend they said bring it down. Was thinking I would be picking it up tomorrow. ...Nope they took the prop back right away and even gave us a shop tour by the man himself. I was impressed with all the different props they are producing. Next prop test will include a few from this shop...This shop does it all. Walked out in less than an hour with one of my favorite big water props. High Maintenance water ski racing thanks Hill propeller for the help they provide. Now it is my job to get my Australian on the podium.

That's cool when I drop mine off I wanna take a tour too. Normally they are 7-10 dAys but my last prop I was late dropping off and needed it within a few days and Chad got it rushed through so I used my turn.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That's awesome customer service and I will now highly recommend this shop.

Reaction score
20170812_071006.jpg

Thanks again, ready for race day.

Reaction score
What all did they do to it? Was there some dinged up areas? Polished? Blueprinted?

I need mine done.

Chip blades..from the shop tour I am sure they have tools to fix what your made ugly.