WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Proper send off

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Well tomorrow is going to suck and tonight pretty much sucks. JD isn't doing the best and the writing is on the wall. Got him a tomahawk steak for dinner, pork chops for breakfast, ice cream, he's been on CBD and whatnot. JD's my 2x's repo/rescue and been the type of dog that never asked for a fuking thing besides 2 hots and a cot and some fetch. Honestly I have a harder time with animals than people when it comes to death but we will deal. Haven't been buzzed in a couple year's we built a big fire, had some drinks, made some food and doing it right. JD you got dealt some bad cards in life but I'm glad I was able to be a part of it and get you back from evil for yore last few months on this earth. He has an appt at 9 am tomorrow and unless the Dr pulls off some miraculous shit It's time. I love you Bud and glad to have been able to give you the best life I could when people didn't give 2 fucks about you. Mother fucking allergies Fuck 2020
IMG_20201113_174937384.jpg
20130928_092851.jpg
20130825_124938.jpg
20130928_103632.jpg
FB_IMG_1453164150495.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_174937384.jpg
    IMG_20201113_174937384.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 68

ElAzul

Reaction score
I’m so sorry, hopefully the Dr can pull off a miracle. These decisions suck!
Sorry to hear, we just had our 17 year old dog Max pass in his sleep a couple days ago.
I have been in this situation to many times the last fer years and never been fortunate enough to have one go in their sleep. I fucking hate this but he would do the same for me

PlanB

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Never an easy thing to do.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Sux, but I like where your heads at... be thankful for time you got to be there for him.
The statement I have heard over recent years that keeps ringing in my ears, “each day is a gift”. Really starts to sink in more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Such a hard thing to go through. The wife and son still have a tough time with talking about our family dog That passed 5 years ago. I hope the healing is faster for your family. I like to be thankful for the time that I had with our dog.

HPBoats83

Reaction score
That sucks, sorry for your loss. Hell of a send off though! [emoji3052][emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElAzul

Reaction score
I will admit I have little to ZERO emotional anything with human beings besides my kids and Mrs. probably stemming from my childhood but whatever. I have taken in plenty of animals and been here before but I FUCKING HATE IT and this one is really getting to me. JD never asked for anything and people shit on him for it because he was so passive. I rescued him from shit people that left him for dead during the Ca. foreclosure wave and he was barely kept alive when they had him. I scooped him up and gave him a good life till me and baby momma split up in 2016. That cunt took him out of spite and neglected him and my son till I got them both back this summer. JD was beat to shit by her and her man's new pit bulls, pissing blood, over weight and in horrid shape. He developed prison like instincts because of this and that really bummed me out. When I pet him he jumps up in fright thinking the pits were on his ass etc. He had a great Summer and been living the life but I'm still so fucking irate it's a good thing I'm a couple hundred miles away from certain people right now.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
@Blue I'm sorry to hear this. It's tough for sure. I'm with you on losing a pet is one of the hardest thing to go through. I just went through this a few weeks ago. He had a seizure and passed at about 6am. I still look for him every morning, where his bed was now is just empty space and I get emotional everytime I walk passed!! He was the hardest one I have ever lost, best dog I have ever had!! I think I'm gonna hold off awhile before searching out my new best friend.

Enjoy the time you have left!!

ElAzul

Reaction score
@Blue I'm sorry to hear this. It's tough for sure. I'm with you on losing a pet is one of the hardest thing to go through. I just went through this a few weeks ago. He had a seizure and passed at about 6am. I still look for him every morning, where his bed was now is just empty space and I get emotional everytime I walk passed!! He was the hardest one I have ever lost, best dog I have ever had!! I think I'm gonna hold off awhile before searching out my new best friend.

Enjoy the time you have left!!
I brought yore pup up to the Mrs and kiddo tonight probably trying to tell my own brain it's a part of life and I'm not the only one but that didn't help. Bummed I didn't get to meet yore pup hope time helps you heal brotha

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I will admit I have little to ZERO emotional anything with human beings besides my kids and Mrs. probably stemming from my childhood but whatever. I have taken in plenty of animals and been here before but I FUCKING HATE IT and this one is really getting to me. JD never asked for anything and people shit on him for it because he was so passive. I rescued him from shit people that left him for dead during the Ca. foreclosure wave and he was barely kept alive when they had him. I scooped him up and gave him a good life till me and baby momma split up in 2016. That cunt took him out of spite and neglected him and my son till I got them both back this summer. JD was beat to shit by her and her man's new pit bulls, pissing blood, over weight and in horrid shape. He developed prison like instincts because of this and that really bummed me out. When I pet him he jumps up in fright thinking the pits were on his ass etc. He had a great Summer and been living the life but I'm still so fucking irate it's a good thing I'm a couple hundred miles away from certain people right now.

Hang in there man. You gave him a good life. He will always be a good memory.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
😢 sorry you’re going through this. The worst part of having furry family members.🙁

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
You’re not alone. I really don’t have much feeling when I lose people in my life, but my dogs will be different. Even good people...

Tonight we are having Friendsgiving, and the writing is on the wall for my buddy’s dog. He’s old and has had a good life, but he’s been our group’s mascot for his entire life. Love that dog, and I bought a nice filet for him tonight as a send off.

Thanks for taking care of the pup and doing what you could for him. There are some evil pieces of shit in this world, and it’s nice to have people on the other side.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Sorry to read this. You gave him a great chapter, I'm sure he'll be waiting with tail wagging when when your time comes. Dogs are the best.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this man.....lost my Hydro this year after 16 years. Screw 2020.....

Runs2rch

Reaction score
These threads always confirm how many compassionate assholes are on RDP hahaha.

We hate the world, but love all these 4 legged bastards to the point of tears.

God does work in many ways. Praying you will get a little more time.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
RIP pup if it helps today is “Day Of The Dog “ We have one coming up 😫

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Our relationship with our dogs is special as we and our dogs love each other unconditionally. We're always there for them and they are always here for us.

Take solace knowing that you gave each other everything everyday and you made each other's lives so much better because of it.