WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Proposed Offroad legislation -READ THIS!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We already have off road registration fees??

Who the fuck are these people that keep doing this shit

I warned you AZ guys YEARS ago about Daniel Patterson, but nobody listened to me!

He's a complete POS, who had a hand in starting the CBD, who somehow got a job at the BLM in AZ!

Looks like they don't want him around anymore either, but you have to keep an eye on this guy.

He is bad bad news...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We'll let us not forget who were dealing with. A wife beater is a breed of human which needs to be sent into orbit.

The best part was when he asked for privacy when going through his divorce...

Really mother fucker?? After inserting yourself into every off roaders life, NOW you want privacy?!?!

Fuck You Daniel Patterson, you fucking fuck!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

You guys in Az need to have a bead on this guy, watching every move that he makes!!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We'll let us not forget who were dealing with. A wife beater is a breed of human which needs to be sent into orbit.
Coupled with people like Kingman's New York transplant Latoski....would like to ship that clown back to where he came from.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Coupled with people like Kingman's New York transplant Latoski....would like to ship that clown back to where he came from.

Is this all his doing?

Taboma

Reaction score
Being extra careful not to crush and egg shell here --- but that newspaper clipping stated it was State Senator Sine Kerr, Republican, representing District 13, which is parts of Maricopa and Yuma counties. Why are the responses all pointing in different directions ? Wouldn't she be the one who's pushing for completion of a training course prior to issuance of your ORV sticker and who any communication should be directed at ?

dribble

Reaction score
I agree... I was thinking about inviting the guy out to teach him about SXS's and Offroad... but I gotta be honest after seeing the guy in person I don't think he'd ever get it.. There's just different types of people.

RD
Kind of like the legislator some years ago who proposed a seatbelt law for motorcycles.