WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Proposed Offroad legislation -READ THIS!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You DO have to be very careful with these douche bags though...

He may have lost this particular battle, but you can bet your ass, he'll be back.

These guys don't quit..

I'm sure he's Deeply affiliated with one of the enviro nuts groups (like the Center for Biological Diversity) and will doing his best to carry out their fucked up agenda.

He's probably the reincarnation of Daniel R. Patterson I warned you AZ guys about ages ago. All the Glamis people on here know exactly who I'm talking about.

You have to keep a close eye on these turds. They need to be flushed in the worse way. But even when you do, they always seem to come back.

This guy is planning his next assault as we speak...

D19

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks guys! Wish I could have watched the reaction on that guys face was it rejected.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It's still up and in progress and will be archived/ Follow the link and go back about midway to - (minus) 1:18:10 for Dave, - About - 1:23 where the offroad discussion.
Link:
I'm getting the seal of Mohave County when I go to those times????? Is it me??

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
They took a break just before, keep scrolling along.
I just watched it

you all spoke well and got your point across and sounded reasonable and made some memorable high points!

thank you!

DLC

Reaction score
Look at the time clock in the recording go to here! 11:17.02 At. 11:18 it’s starts

3E73C714-74B0-453C-85E2-60E2754D3CFD.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
I'm getting the seal of Mohave County when I go to those times????? Is it me??

My chrome browser opens it on RDP or if I click on the YT link, so it worked and still is working from my desktop.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Great Job to River Dave (Dave Johnson), Karl Eckler and Joe Costa for their presentations at the Mohave Board meeting. Honestly, this proposal died on the vine because of 3 off road presenters (Dave, Karl and Joe) and 2 board members, Ron Gould - District 5 and Travis Lingenfelter - District1. Had it gone to the state, Senator Borrelli told me he'd sink it. This Latoski guy comes from NY. I think he got his ideas from that area where they do impose speed limits on off road vehicles and snowmobiles. The guy is trying to make a name for himself. Kind of funny he went up toward the podium to speak and the board did not recognize him and went ahead and voted his proposal down. 1 for the home team!👍

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great Job to both River Dave and Karl Eckler for their presentations. Honestly, this proposal died on the vine because of 3 off road presenters (Dave, Karl and Joe Costa) and 2 board members, Ron Gould - District 5 and Travis Lingenfelter - District1. Had it gone to the state Senator Borrelli said he'd sink it. This Latoski guy comes from NY. I think he got his ideas from that area where they do impose speed limits on off road vehicles and snowmobiles. The guy is trying to make a name for himself. Kind of funny he went up toward the podium to speak and the board did not recognize him and went ahead and voted his proposal down.

I saw that.. LOL.

To me this guy needs to move to a community that more fits his ideals.. He's clearly a fish out of water in Mohave.

RD

DLC

Reaction score
I would of liked to hear what he had to say! It’s best to get these people talking so they can say how they want to control and shut down… cancel!

Joe Costa was spot on about the numbers, where did they get the stats/ figures they didn’t post/print /state or make public….. hmmmmm

Great Job to both River Dave and Karl Eckler for their presentations. Honestly, this proposal died on the vine because of 3 off road presenters (Dave, Karl and Joe Costa) and 2 board members, Ron Gould - District 5 and Travis Lingenfelter - District1. Had it gone to the state Senator Borrelli said he'd sink it. This Latoski guy comes from NY. I think he got his ideas from that area where they do impose speed limits on off road vehicles and snowmobiles. The guy is trying to make a name for himself. Kind of funny he went up toward the podium to speak and the board did not recognize him and went ahead and voted his proposal down.

jetur

Reaction score
Great Job Dave. Thank you for making the time to deal with this.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
My chrome browser opens it on RDP or if I click on the YT link, so it worked and still is working from my desktop.
Finally found it!! Good job guys and how do we get this guy away from our County?????

Subadvantage

Reaction score
Thanks Dave, I know you're a busy guy, but appreciate you taking the time to be at the hearing and making our voices heard. 😁

Patyacht

Reaction score
I would of liked to hear what he had to say! It’s best to get these people talking so they can say how they want to control and shut down… cancel!

Joe Costa was spot on about the numbers, where did they get the stats/ figures they didn’t post/print /state or make public….. hmmmmm
No no no no!! You stop those kind right out of the gate. Don't let them get a breath or even a bit of a chance.
I was disappointed with the lack of turn out. Had I'd known I would have said something also. Live and learn.

derelict

Reaction score
Thank you Dave![emoji106][emoji631]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Maybe the next step is to reach out to the guy separately and see what he actually wanted out of the proposal. Perhaps he just needs some education, so we don’t have to fight these battles annually. Or perhaps he just needs to be run out of town :)

I’m glad we ignored the RDP doomsdayers on this one and made out presence and stance known.

PlanB

Reaction score
Maybe the next step is to reach out to the guy separately and see what he actually wanted out of the proposal. Perhaps he just needs some education, so we don’t have to fight these battles annually. Or perhaps he just needs to be run out of town :)

I’m glad we ignored the RDP doomsdayers on this one and made out presence and stance known.

I know profiling is not popular these days, but the guy has that "look" that says Sierra Club fan. On top of that, he is from NY. I could be wrong though...

mbrown2

Reaction score
Thank you Dave and to the others that spoke....those two county supervisors that spoke about freedoms and opposition give me a lil hope in local politics!

Patyacht

Reaction score
I know profiling is not popular these days, but the guy has that "look" that says Sierra Club fan. On top of that, he is from NY. I could be wrong though...
You're not!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Keep friends close, and enemies closer.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
it was a interesting trip, I learned there are just a ton of miss informed about covid and not even the counties Dr. knows what to do about it. LOL
I am friends with our county Assessor, she was there and told me it was D.O.A. before the meeting even started. I think it was good we went and spoke to at least show the County B.O.S. that we are paying attention ;) The B.O.S. is largely a conservative group of long time residence and controlling restrictions don't stand much chance to start with.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
it was a interesting trip, I learned there are just a ton of miss informed about covid and not even the counties Dr. knows what to do about it. LOL
I am friends with our county Assessor, she was there and told me it was D.O.A. before the meeting even started. I think it was good we went and spoke to at least show the County B.O.S. that we are paying attention ;) The B.O.S. is largely a conservative group of long time residence and controlling restrictions don't stand much chance to start with.

Does the county review/renew contracts yearly on guys like this? Or is he just kind of autonomous to do whatever his agenda suits? He's pulling in $129k a year in taxpayer money...

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

Dirty sock
Irish spring
No more problem
Check

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Does the county review/renew contracts yearly on guys like this? Or is he just kind of autonomous to do whatever his agenda suits? He's pulling in $129k a year in taxpayer money...
not sure, I have no idea why a P.W. supervisor was even attempting something like this as county government sure as hell does not make State vehicle code.
I was taught never to judge a book by it's cover but in this case you could just tell by looking at this guy he is WAY!!!!! out of place here. looked like "Ichabod Crane", trust me this guy never has touched a motorcycle nor has been of roading EVER!!!!!!!!!!... anyways helmets should be a choice not a law and yes I almost always wear my helmet on or off road...I like my brain it makes me money ;)

2Driver

Reaction score
Nice job you guys, that’s not easy standing up there let alone getting your point across so well.

LOL Who was the guy in the wife beater and Impeach Kamala hat.

Attachments

• 5F47A2CB-EB02-4AA4-9AD6-51114F36AF94.jpeg
    5F47A2CB-EB02-4AA4-9AD6-51114F36AF94.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 103

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Nice job you guys, that’s not easy standing up there let alone getting your point across so well.

LOL Who was the guy in the wife beater and Impeach Kamala hat.
don't know, we were just trying not pass a lung through our noses to stay quiet LOL

Universal Elements

Reaction score

He was probably emailing this wonderful genius and telling her to step up the game, soon as she’s confirmed. They look related. 😂

4EC7F60C-A756-4D84-B6F2-6E6E6C1032D2.jpeg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
5 years on highway use Can Am registration I recently paid is secure for now.
We should schedule a toast to RD at Margarita flats.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I agree... I was thinking about inviting the guy out to teach him about SXS's and Offroad... but I gotta be honest after seeing the guy in person I don't think he'd ever get it.. There's just different types of people.

RD

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Great job Dave!!! Thanks for taking the time to fight this!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
The Kingman Ichabod's wet dream....they get an inch they take a mile. If this goes through it will lead to more and more regulation.

IMG_7789.JPG

Orange Juice

Reaction score

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Here’s where you need to start reading. Some areas already have unposted speed limits.

There’s a maximum speed limit of 65mph on all unmarked dirt roads, in the state of Arizona, except for school zones, and residential areas, and USDA roads.

I know the the Arizona USD roads are enforced at 35mph.

Bottom line, if you get in an accident on a road, below 65mph, and the road in someway is defective, you can probably sue the county for not maintaining their roads, to handle 65 mph traffic, or at the very minimum, post signs to slow down.

Last edited: