WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Proposed Offroad legislation -READ THIS!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did you find that subject on the meeting agenda ? Or do you attend the meeting and speak based on reading it on Facebook ?
Was it an agenda at a previous meeting ?

It was on the front page of the newspaper out here. Granted I tend to believe fb more than the newspaper..

Taboma

Reaction score
Ok, I called Buster Johnson's office, District 3 rep, and The Board of Supervisors meeting is at 09:30 Monday August 2, 2021 in the Board of Supervisors Auditorium, 700 W. Beale Street, Kingman, Arizona. It's item #55 and if you are going to speak they ask you be there 10 minutes early to sign the roster.

Great job, could they be any more secretive about it with their agenda wording ??????? Haven't updated yet.
Travis Lingenfelter is the supervisor for District # 1, Kingman.

BOS Agenda item 55.JPG

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I have not posted here in years, but I do lurk. Some may recall, I used to work for the OffRoad Business Association and was heavy into motorized recreation advocacy. Those saying they need to get in front of this, you are right. It will only get harder.
Some ideas to consider:

• Get Keith Hook from UTV sports magazine engaged, he is in Havasu if I recall correctly, he has a network of UTV enthusiasts that can help the cause. Flood them with letters from people who visit the area and spend money.
  • Follow the money, talk about economic impact and tourism.
  • Address each issue with details, "I don't want this" is not going to resonate with bureaucrats and risk adverse elected wannabe politicians.
speed limits for off-road vehicles
How will they enforce this? What do they intend to accomplish? How will they determine speed? How much will it cost to place signage in remote areas? How will they fund the increase in enforcement costs?

NO driving on any paved roads
Look at the motorized vehicle code that allows UTVs on roads and use that as leverage. How would they manage that change? Is there a compromise?

16 as the minimum age to operate an off-road vehicle
Let the OEM's fight this battle, pull them in. This is a broad statement. It would disrupt a whole industry of children riding with family. Reach out to the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) and the AMA American Motorcyclist Association. They have been fighting that crap for years.

a Helmet and seatbelt requirement,
There is currently not a helmet law for motorcycles in AZ correct? Seatbelts are already required by the manufacture, why do you need a law?

and the requirement that all operators must take a safety course.

How do you plan to fund this? Who is going to create the curriculum? How will you enforce?

Hope this helps get some ideas floating around on how to make a good case against this suggestion by a bureaucrat from NewYork Maybe you have a couple decent people on the Mojave BOS that will see this guy as the clown he is?

Jeff Knoll
Great Post Jeff. 👍Thanks for your ideas. Nice seeing Angie with a few posts here lately too.🙂
Accomplish more with sugar than with spice(or spite).

2Driver

Reaction score
I personally talked to Buster's secretary and she gave me the item number 55. I guessing the updated agenda has not been posted to the web site yet.

Just a heads up, don’t be surprised if a large group shows up that #55 gets pushed to a future meeting.

Taboma

Reaction score
I have not posted here in years, but I do lurk. Some may recall, I used to work for the OffRoad Business Association and was heavy into motorized recreation advocacy. Those saying they need to get in front of this, you are right. It will only get harder.
Some ideas to consider:

• Get Keith Hook from UTV sports magazine engaged, he is in Havasu if I recall correctly, he has a network of UTV enthusiasts that can help the cause. Flood them with letters from people who visit the area and spend money.
  • Follow the money, talk about economic impact and tourism.
  • Address each issue with details, "I don't want this" is not going to resonate with bureaucrats and risk adverse elected wannabe politicians.
speed limits for off-road vehicles
How will they enforce this? What do they intend to accomplish? How will they determine speed? How much will it cost to place signage in remote areas? How will they fund the increase in enforcement costs?

NO driving on any paved roads
Look at the motorized vehicle code that allows UTVs on roads and use that as leverage. How would they manage that change? Is there a compromise?

16 as the minimum age to operate an off-road vehicle
Let the OEM's fight this battle, pull them in. This is a broad statement. It would disrupt a whole industry of children riding with family. Reach out to the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) and the AMA American Motorcyclist Association. They have been fighting that crap for years.

a Helmet and seatbelt requirement,
There is currently not a helmet law for motorcycles in AZ correct? Seatbelts are already required by the manufacture, why do you need a law?

and the requirement that all operators must take a safety course.

How do you plan to fund this? Who is going to create the curriculum? How will you enforce?

Hope this helps get some ideas floating around on how to make a good case against this suggestion by a bureaucrat from NewYork Maybe you have a couple decent people on the Mojave BOS that will see this guy as the clown he is?

Jeff Knoll

Excellent post and information. 👍
There's a couple of issues the manufactures themselves have presented, that will be used to substantiate the county's case.

Helmets, aside from AZ not requiring them for MC riders, every SxS owner's manual clearly recommends the wearing of helmets in addition to other safety gear.
The SxS owner's manual for any of their "Adult" models (Not including their Youth Models) clearly states not to be operated by anybody under 16 years of age.
The same manual's also clearly state to " Never operate this vehicle on any public street, road, or roadway, etc etc"
States not to operate at excessive speeds, then on to essentially state not to use any unauthorized accessories.

We all read these manufacturer warnings as CYA ---- yada Yada, don't stick the Jetski nozzle in your rectum kind of message --- but if I were presenting my case to ban activities or require helmets, I'd be waving and quoting the manufactures supplied ammunition.

Anyway, certainly appreciate your enlightenment and knowledge on the subject.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
There's a couple of issues the manufactures themselves have presented, that will be used to substantiate the county's case.

Helmets, aside from AZ not requiring them for MC riders, every SxS owner's manual clearly recommends the wearing of helmets in addition to other safety gear.
The SxS owner's manual for any of their "Adult" models (Not including their Youth Models) clearly states not to be operated by anybody under 16 years of age.
The same manual's also clearly state to " Never operate this vehicle on any public street, road, or roadway, etc etc"
States not to operate at excessive speeds, then on to essentially state not to use any unauthorized accessories.

We all read these manufacturer warnings as CYA ---- yada Yada, don't stick the Jetski nozzle in your rectum kind of message --- but if I were presenting my case to ban activities or require helmets, I'd be waving and quoting the manufactures supplied ammunition.

Agreed

If I were putting my shoe on the other foot and trying to create this legislation I would be way more underhanded 😉. IMHO this proposal is amateur hour and the guy is making noise to get his name out there. Maybe test the temperature of the water for a bigger fish to fry.Someone mentioned his LinkedIn profile, I bet he just wants a few projects next to his name.

I agree the manufactures CYA does make the case. The question for me would be why do we need a law? How much will it cost to enforce? What is the objective? I assume the objective is less Offroaders. I would stick with the economic impact argument. That worked well for Save The Hammers and was the foundation for our argument.

Keep in mind this seems like pretty broad language to me, not just UTVs, but I might have missed something. It could impact he PW 50 crowd.

If I were trying to push his BS agenda, I would take smaller bites and mandate the parts in smaller chunks so the apathetic would just accept it. When you bundle multiple items like this people get motivated to attend a meeting.

GDamn Bureaucrats should keep their mouths shut and focus on sucking the public tit.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Actually even my Ranger 150 and my kids 90cc quad say 16 and over...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Agreed

If I were putting my shoe on the other foot and trying to create this legislation I would be way more underhanded 😉. IMHO this proposal is amateur hour and the guy is making noise to get his name out there. Maybe test the temperature of the water for a bigger fish to fry.Someone mentioned his LinkedIn profile, I bet he just wants a few projects next to his name.

I agree the manufactures CYA does make the case. The question for me would be why do we need a law? How much will it cost to enforce? What is the objective? I assume the objective is less Offroaders. I would stick with the economic impact argument. That worked well for Save The Hammers and was the foundation for our argument.

Keep in mind this seems like pretty broad language to me, not just UTVs, but I might have missed something. It could impact he PW 50 crowd.

If I were trying to push his BS agenda, I would take smaller bites and mandate the parts in smaller chunks so the apathetic would just accept it. When you bundle multiple items like this people get motivated to attend a meeting.

GDamn Bureaucrats should keep their mouths shut and focus on sucking the public tit.
Like any agenda or lawsuit it's a "reach for the sky" ask then settle for a small piece. Rinse/repeat in a few more years.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Like any agenda or lawsuit it's a "reach for the sky" ask then settle for a small piece. Rinse/repeat in a few more years.

The gay marriage movement and recreational weed built pretty good playbooks. Start local and expand.

My worry with the UTVs is the noise will get them shut down. I have heard locals up here in the Idaho panhandle talking about banning them from the local small town, because jack asses race around town and they don't like the noise.

grumpy88

Reaction score
No this is where you get local leaders involved, reps like Gosar, etc. You need to tell them it will kill tourism, and the regulations are subjective, capricious, and unenforceable.
This is exactly what i mean . The sxs manufacturers should be spear heading these conversations with there deep pockets . Paid lobbyist from the off road manufacturing industry should be trying to save there ass before we all end up owning jeeps to get off the pavement

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The gay marriage movement and recreational weed built pretty good playbooks. Start local and expand.

My worry with the UTVs is the noise will get them shut down. I have heard locals up here in the Idaho panhandle talking about banning them from the local small town, because jack asses race around town and they don't like the noise.

Agreed, but they are registered as motorcycles, which also aren’t subject to any real sound regulations. Thanks for this great info. I hope we can get mobilized soon enough to stop this BS.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Since I'm now a homeowner in Mohave County for 48 hours (closed on a condo 2 days ago), I've got some skin in the game now. I've been an off road guy for over 40 years like most of you guys and have attended a few county meetings over the years. Without a doubt attendance is key, not everyone needs to talk, but a crowd of voters gets their attention. There's a good chance this gets put to bed quickly if the county supervisors see that it's unpopular with voters. After the meetings emails and phone calls to the elected supervisors discussing this Trevor guy and pointing out that his values don't align with the voters values and what are they going to do about not letting him try to push his unpopular ideas in a county where he does not belong in. Short version, he needs to go away asap, as pointed our earlier in the thread, he's using Mohave County to make a name for himself.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Wait a minute, did I read that right, that he is in Kingman? I always had the idea that Kingman was a lot like Kentucky. If that's the case just post his face with what he is trying to do and let the locals "sort" shit out....

Taboma

Reaction score
This is exactly what i mean . The sxs manufacturers should be spear heading these conversations with there deep pockets . Paid lobbyist from the off road manufacturing industry should be trying to save there ass before we all end up owning jeeps to get off the pavement

Hard for the manufacturers to counter their own manuals, which for the most part support Latoski's position. In this round, he's targeting the safety of Helmets and offroad vehicular conduct on "County Right of Ways" . That's not BLM or State Trust, but essentially how offroaders get to and from those lands. And I tend to think he's including paved roads in that broad statement.
And there it is, it's all about everybody's SAFETY --- and especially the public at large, they claim to be getting reports from. 🤷‍♂️
County rights of way.JPG

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Since I'm now a homeowner in Mohave County for 48 hours (closed on a condo 2 days ago), I've got some skin in the game now. I've been an off road guy for over 40 years like most of you guys and have attended a few county meetings over the years. Without a doubt attendance is key, not everyone needs to talk, but a crowd of voters gets their attention. There's a good chance this gets put to bed quickly if the county supervisors see that it's unpopular with voters. After the meetings emails and phone calls to the elected supervisors discussing this Trevor guy and pointing out that his values don't align with the voters values and what are they going to do about not letting him try to push his unpopular ideas in a county where he does not belong in. Short version, he needs to go away asap, as pointed our earlier in the thread, he's using Mohave County to make a name for himself.

Don’t talk about values ... talk about economic impact. Mohave county is world renowned for the off roading by people of all skill levels. By putting subjective regulations on off-roading will decimate off road tourism in the county, and the industry is booming.

Last edited:

PlanB

Reaction score
Don’t tak about values ... talk about economic impact. Mohave county is world renowned for the off roading by people of all skill levels. By putting subjective regulations on off-roading will decimate tourism in the county.

^^^ This. Havasu in the off season used to be nothing but blue hairs fucking up traffic and eating dinner at 4:00 pm. The SXS's bring in a massive amount of $$$$ into Havasu during the non-boating months these days. I don't think the economic impact can be overstated.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Hard for the manufacturers to counter their own manuals, which for the most part support Latoski's position. In this round, he's targeting the safety of Helmets and offroad vehicular conduct on "County Right of Ways" . That's not BLM or State Trust, but essentially how offroaders get to and from those lands. And I tend to think he's including paved roads in that broad statement.
And there it is, it's all about everybody's SAFETY --- and especially the public at large, they claim to be getting reports from. 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 1031890

The manual for your motorcycle says the same thing.. They recommend wearing a helmet. You advocating for the state to tell people if they can wear a helmet or not?

It is a recommendation, not the law. A 150cc SXS says it is recommended for riders 10 and up on the MFG website, but the CYA stickers all over the machine say you must be 16.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
^^^ This. Havasu in the off season used to be nothing but blue hairs fucking up traffic and eating dinner at 4:00 pm. The SXS boom brought in a massive amount of $$$$ into Havasu during the non-boating months these days. I don't think the economic impact can be overstated.

This. Hammer them over and over about the impact to registration revenue, Small business revenues, event revenues, hotel revenues, etc.

People of all skill levels use the lands. And implementing speed restrictions can actually be unsafe in certain conditions and is totally unenforceable due to the varying nature of machines and skill levels.

Taboma

Reaction score

Travis Lingenfelter is the Supervisor for District # 1, which is Kingman.
Steve Latoski the director of Mohave County Public Works and Transportation. He's the guy with more credentials than any of the supervisors. With his background and with all his authored publications on Traffic and Traffic safety, he's gotta be shooting for a big seat at the state level.

PlanB

Reaction score
Steve Latoski the director of Mohave County Public Works and Transportation. He's the guy with more credentials than any of the supervisors. With his background and with all his authored publications on Traffic and Traffic safety, he's gotta be shooting for a big seat at the state level.

Well, he's in the wrong county. Go pick a blue county if you want to push your east coast liberal bullshit. He needs to be run out of town.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Well, he's in the wrong county. Go pick a blue county if you want to push your east coast liberal bullshit. He needs to be run out of town.

It seems as if he has been in that position for 15 years?

grumpy88

Reaction score
View attachment 1031890
So lobbyists dont seam to have a ability to make things go away behind the scenes ? From your post we my as well go back to off roading golf carts .

PlanB

Reaction score
It seems as if he has been in that position for 15 years?

Yeah I read that. I don't know what he has been doing in that position the past 15 years but it seems pushing something like this in the reddest county in the state is not going to be popular. On top of that, Havasu has to be the UTV capital of the world these days (per capita). He is screwing with a lot of people...

Taboma

Reaction score
The manual for your motorcycle says the same thing.. They recommend wearing a helmet. You advocating for the state to tell people if they can wear a helmet or not?

It is a recommendation, not the law. A 150cc SXS says it is recommended for riders 10 and up on the MFG website, but the CUA stickers say you must be 16.

First off, before I have any further discussion with you --- What's this fucking YOU bullshit ?
I'm not advocating anything but suggesting how he, being a highly educated person on a mission, might proceed, and what ammo he might be using.

I dunno, this is how I always tended to prepare when I was facing off on government contracting with their engineers. You know, kind think from their perspective rather than own for a few moments.
Try it, you might find it enlightening.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah I read that. I don't know what he has been doing in that position the past 15 years but it seems pushing something like this in the reddest county in the state is not going to be popular. On top of that, Havasu has to be the UTV capital of the world these days (per capita). He is screwing with a lot of people...

Yea. Honestly my guess is what he really wants is speed limits on county dirt roads.. whatever that means. But some of those are probably part of the Peace Trail.

Let’s be real, they are never gonna have radar guns out in the open desert.

Taboma

Reaction score
So lobbyists dont seam to have a ability to make things go away behind the scenes ? From your post we my as well go back to off roading golf carts .

It depends where he's going with this. Right now he's being relatively ambiguous and I think he's just trying to get something added that will pave the way for more to come. What he's proposing on the surface seems highly redundant to what's already on the AZ Statute. Hard to mount a good defense unless you know what offense he's running ??

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
This should make us all take more time in researching who we vote for for the smaller posts, even the least important votes have repercussions.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Check with GMAC how bullshit like this works out for the career.

Taboma

Reaction score

Ha ha ha --- offroading golf carts, for years me and my jacked up, knobby tired electric cart were the terror of the Site Six point at night after a few adult beverages. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
First off, because I have any further discussion with you --- What's this fucking YOU bullshit ?
I'm not advocating anything but suggesting how he, being a highly educated person on a mission, might proceed, and what ammo he might be using.

I dunno, this is how I always tended to prepare when I was facing off on government contracting with their engineers. You know, kind think from their perspective rather than own for a few moments.
Try it, you might find it enlightening.

LOL, I’m just asking the same question back to you instead of “punching in the dark”.

The manufacturer recommendations of a product do not mean there needs to be state law stating the same. Every motorcycle MFG recommends a helmet, yet not all states require them. All modern SXS have a seatbelt speed governor built in, why to I also need the state to tell me to wear them? The state does not need to be involved with regards to my deeming my child responsible enough to operate a small UTV.

I just bought my kid a Lego set that was for 6 years and up and he is not quite 5. Do we also need laws preventing me from getting toys not rated for his age?

The point is letting operators make the call as to how and when they want to operate their machines.

You’ve been very angry lately. Hope everything is well.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Meanwhile there is another thread talking about the new polaris 220hp machine ! Like i said in that one . I guess it will be only for use in red states .

RodnJen

Reaction score
Agreed, but they are registered as motorcycles, which also aren’t subject to any real sound regulations. Thanks for this great info. I hope we can get mobilized soon enough to stop this BS.

AZ does appear to have noise laws on the books for motorcycles. Whether they are enforced or not is another story.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
AZ does appear to have noise laws on the books for motorcycles. Whether they are enforced or not is another story.

They do. That seems to be a convoluted mess of regulation lol.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
He's a Republican, WTF

He's likely a republican just for election chances...kind like how Tulsi was a Democrat in HI, she really wasn't but it was the only way she would be elected there...There are a lot of dumbfuck conservatives out there (Ed Mac comes to mind)...but I have a hard time believing this goober looking cuck voted for anyone other than the depends spokesman in the Whitehouse. I'd honestly be surprised if he could tell the difference between a RZR and an EzGo. Needs a one way train ticket back to New York.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
LOL, I’m just asking the same question back to you instead of “punching in the dark”.

The manufacturer recommendations of a product do not mean there needs to be state law stating the same. Every motorcycle MFG recommends a helmet, yet not all states require them. All modern SXS have a seatbelt speed governor built in, why to I also need the state to tell me to wear them? The state does not need to be involved with regards to my deeming my child responsible enough to operate a small UTV.

I just bought my kid a Lego set that was for 6 years and up and he is not quite 5. Do we also need laws preventing me from getting toys not rated for his age?

The point is letting operators make the call as to how and when they want to operate their machines.

You’ve been very angry lately. Hope everything is well.

Sorry, not angry as much as frustrated by some of the attitudes on this forum. Seems if you're not providing heaping therapeutic affirmation and adoration, OH OH now look at who's being shot at. :oops:

So quit coming at me, I'm on your side already ✌

I already stated that I understand WHY the manufacturers put all those 20 pages of warnings in any and all instructions -- it's mandated by their legal departments.
But, in the hands of a Traffic Safety Engineer looking to implement new regulations it's ammunition.

I'm warning you, Steve is the county's Fair Haired Boy right now, his efforts have secured a lot of federal funding and he's gotten some well publicized projects accomplished, with more lined up. He's not some government employee warming a seat over a public works, no way.

I don't know if you bothered to look into this guy, but I've already had a run in with him this year and now thanks to him, one of our private ranch roads is now under a county maintenance contract he got pushed through the board, and as ranch owners we're at the mercy of the county and no longer allowed to grade or maintain our own private road.
This is what happens when new folks move in driving Camrys instead of 4x4s and they cry to the county --- " Help Us, it's unsafe"

Once it's determined exactly what Steve is trying to get implemented using Travis to front, I don't think he's going to care that you want to make your own operator decisions.

I hope I'm wrong.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Sorry, not angry as much as frustrated by some of the attitudes on this forum. Seems if you're not providing heaping therapeutic affirmation and adoration, OH OH now look at who's being shot at. :oops:

So quit coming at me, I'm on your side already ✌

I already stated that I understand WHY the manufacturers put all those 20 pages of warnings in any and all instructions -- it's mandated by their legal departments.
But, in the hands of a Traffic Safety Engineer looking to implement new regulations it's ammunition.

I'm warning you, Steve is the county's Fair Haired Boy right now, his efforts have secured a lot of federal funding and he's gotten some well publicized projects accomplished, with more lined up. He's not some government employee warming a seat over a public works, no way.

I don't know if you bothered to look into this guy, but I've already had a run in with him this year and now thanks to him, one of our private ranch roads is now under a county maintenance contract he got pushed through the board, and as ranch owners we're at the mercy of the county and no longer allowed to grade or maintain our own private road.
This is what happens when new folks move in driving Camrys instead of 4x4s and they cry to the county --- " Help Us, it's unsafe"

Once it's determined exactly what Steve is trying to get implemented using Travis to front, I don't think he's going to care that you want to make your own operator decisions.

I hope I'm wrong.

I’ve looked him up today. Most people in those positions want the peasants to say in their houses and stay off public lands. That is the end game. They don’t want you making any of your own decisions anyway.

Like I said none of that matters. You scare these assholes enough that they will get less tax money, they start listening. If large events like the UTV world championships move out of the county, they notice.

I’m sure this all stems 100% from people in UTVs driving fast by people houses, which actually is a solvable problem.

Taboma

Reaction score

Taboma

Reaction score
I'd read the 'Urban' County Engineer and laughed my ass off --- I had no idea any of the cities of Mohave County qualified as being Urban.
I think it was his showcase Golden Shores Roundabout that got him the standing ovation and gold medal.
Although it might have been the Sacramento Wash Bridge, that under his direction only required 87 hours to erect. 👏

Englewood

Reaction score
Ron Gould emailed me back: I will not be voting for that plan.

Jean Bishop emailed me back: Thank you very much for reaching out to my office with your very valid concern.

We gotta get off our asses and fight this hard. This will have a huge financial impact on the town.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ron Gould emailed me back: I will not be voting for that plan.

Jean Bishop emailed me back: Thank you very much for reaching out to my office with your very valid concern.

We gotta get off our asses and fight this hard. This will have a huge financial impact on the town.

Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

DLC

Reaction score
The economic impact alone will have a HUGE impact on HAVASU and surrounding areas….

1-
havasu just inked several years of the UTV world championships to beheld in Havasu
2-
racing at Crazy Horse camp ground will be affected, people travel from All over to race
3-
UTV speed has just inked a deal with HAVASU to be a major hub for the new car…yet to be released and has received tons and tons of press
4-
Bunker bar, Topoc 66, Desert Bar are hug draws for UTV enthusiasts
5-
pirates cove poker run, Desert Bash and river rat poker runs are all huge draws for enthusiasts
6-
AZPT has many groups run through the area

these are all just quick events I thought of

Patyacht

Reaction score
I found this suggestion on the "Ride Havasu" Facebook page:
Robin Dykstra
Can someone figure out a way to submit a petition that those of us that can not attend can sign so that we can express our views on this item? Who or what is the contact number or information that we can contact directley to express opposition to this needless new overreaching proposal? Thanks to all that can and will be able to take the time to express opposition to this item. Keep us informed please.

Patyacht

Reaction score
I found this suggestion on the "Ride Havasu" Facebook page:
Robin Dykstra
Can someone figure out a way to submit a petition that those of us that can not attend can sign so that we can express our views on this item? Who or what is the contact number or information that we can contact directly to express opposition to this needless new overreaching proposal? Thanks to all that can and will be able to take the time to express opposition to this item. Keep us informed please.
Here is a link to the Mohave County Supervisors and their e-mail addresses: https://www.mohavecounty.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=188
Please submit only valid positions and BE NICE PLEASE!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yea. Honestly my guess is what he really wants is speed limits on county dirt roads.. whatever that means. But some of those are probably part of the Peace Trail.

Let’s be real, they are never gonna have radar guns out in the open desert.

“never” is the second largest word in the dictionary...right behind “forever”...
Metaphorically speaking.

Im not an off-roader. But do like the idea of getting a 2 seater soon.
But as much as I disagree and argue with Taboma on occasion, I can tell you from my experiences watching regulations be put in place concerning recreational vehicles and boats, you’d do well to listen to him on this.
He has dealt with this guy it sounds like.
Frankly as hard as it may be to hear, nothing in this proposal sounds unreasonable to the people that decide laws.
It sounds horrible to us, of course, but not to people who think safety is necessarily regulated.
It’s real easy to say “kids get killed driving off road vehicles” and there’s not a lot that can be said to counter a statement like that.
If I were as big a part of this crowd as most of you, I’d be forming a cohesive point by point rebuttal to each bullet point and taking all the inside advice I could get.
Standing up there and calling this guy an idiot is not going to cut it...and you all know how much I enjoy doing that!