WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Props (no pun intended) to Absolute and The Propeller Company

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
4th of July weekend we were holding the boat near shore up at Moabi and a couple camps over the group camp instead of going up rice kept doing there hot dog tubing etc right in front of the campsites. We were just trying to get the kids up on skis etc and were getting close to the next peninsulas boats so I jumped out and we were just holding the boat until things calmed down. Well one nice big wake lifts the boat and drops the skeg perfectly on the one rock that was there and took a chunk off. If you've seen my boat you know we keep it pristine. No way can I go around with it like this even though it's still functional. 10 years and no prop damage or skeg damage but when it rains it pours. (No job for a year and a half among other things)

Anyhow, I know Absolute takes good care of all their customers but for some reason (at least in my opinion) they go the extra 20 miles for me. Got here last night and found my boat looking like this. All taken care of. They took it to athe Propeller Company for me and got it dialed in. Great work by those guys too. Stopped by Absolute and asked how much I owed. Needless to say after I paid it was worth another trip to the store to buy them some beer. Can't find Res Stripe in this town anymore though. going to have to get them some from home.

View attachment 361892

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
I have used the Propeller Company for years and appreciate their service. Sorry hear about your boat issues but sounds like your back in business now. :thumbsup

Briley

Reaction score
I've been extremely happy with the customer service at Absolute. Thought I heard a knocking sound when we were coming off the water, stop by and described sound and they had me pull around back. They hooked it up and ran it, put on computer, torqued header bolts, check all fluids and added a quart of oil...once they were satisfied, told me to go enjoy my day on the lake with the family. At least 20 minutes of their time and then be more worried about me and my family getting on the water....makes for happy and LOYAL customer.