WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Seriously - Anyone wonder all over the country, where are these hundreds and thousands of "protesters" dumping and pissing? Daughter in NYC believes it's right on the street. Haven't seen portables set up anywhere.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Seriously - Anyone wonder all over the country, where are these hundreds and thousands of "protesters" dumping and pissing? Daughter in NYC believes it's right on the street. Haven't seen portables set up anywhere.

I actually seen a lady squatted next to a car about 15min ago.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Thinking about it....with all the whining they throw out maybe they just crap their pants like the babies adn cowards they are. :looking:

DC-88

Reaction score
I thought that too when seeing the photo of the Brooklyn Bridge. The closest I've ever come to shitting myself began while walking about halfway across that thing heading toward Brooklyn, and let me tell you the only bathroom within a half mile or so is a single stall in an astro turf park hidden deep in a maintenance building that had a line out the door! Palms are sweating just thinking about it ---

River Runnin

Reaction score
Looks like a DP 12 to me.
Nope! :)

IMG_2231.jpg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I thought that too when seeing the photo of the Brooklyn Bridge. The closest I've ever come to shitting myself began while walking about halfway across that thing heading toward Brooklyn, and let me tell you the only bathroom within a half mile or so is a single stall in an astro turf park hidden deep in a maintenance building that had a line out the door! Palms are sweating just thinking about it ---
There’s a Marriott not far from the end of that bridge on the Brooklyn side, just in case.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Use of deadly force is never justified in the protection of property. Use of reasonable force is. Texas being the only exception. However, it really can be justified. I found this article that does a good job of explaining deadly force for yourself, reasonable force for property, and how those two can overlap. It's worth the read. https://reason.com/2020/06/02/are-people-allowed-to-use-deadly-force-to-defend-property/
That what I thought too. Thank you for the link though.

4Waters

Reaction score
Where were all these protesters when we were locked down. I would have joined them to protest tge lockdown.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Trump rallies are just as gay as Antifa rallies quite frankly. And if anyone knows how to spot gay it's me.

Well why dont you come out and join your peeps in the Biden 2020 campaign rally?? FUCK OFF!! Until it hits close to home you will have no fukn clue!!

And this post isnt a joke!!

I'm sitting in my wife's parking lot right now so I can fallow her out of downtown to make sure she gets home!! Because of what of this shit!
20200606_124515.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Well why dont you come out and join your peeps in the Biden 2020 campaign rally?? FUCK OFF!! Until it hits close to home you will have no fukn clue!!
I read this comment and just shook my head in disbelief. It does even justify an actual response because it's pretty evident you have no idea what you are talking about. Have a nice day.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump rallies are just as gay as Antifa rallies quite frankly. And if anyone knows how to spot gay it's me.

Well, tell that to the hundreds of looted businesses that will never recover. Tell that to the stores, banks, dealerships, etc that were looted and burned down in cities with no armed citizen presence.
Have you noticed that in open carry cities and States there is no looting?

C’mon Grads....you’re almost cured, don’t relapse now!!

All my vids this morning were in a Wells Fargo parking lot.
Remind me...how many banks burned in CA?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I read this comment and just shook my head in disbelief. It does even justify an actual response because it's pretty evident you have no idea what you are talking about. Have a nice day.

PROVE ME WRONG??

Because I'm seeing it FIRST HAND!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s attention. Ignore them.

If there was no citizen presence it’s entirely possible that they would not have stayed in their lane.
Do not forget the looting and damage these same people, or elements within them, are willing to do and have done on unarmed cities.
The citizen presence is 100% necessary for the mob to stay “civilized”.

JBS

Reaction score
Well, tell that to the hundreds of looted businesses that will never recover. Tell that to the stores, banks, dealerships, etc that were looted and burned down in cities with no armed citizen presence.

Scottsdale must be the exception [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hallett

Reaction score
Horn blaster.com would have cleared the children.
from protesting. 😳

450grip

Reaction score
Welcome to salem ANTIFA!! I was trying to get a pic of his ANTIFA baret but he turned away and threatened to pull me out of my truck and told me to keep driving. "The light is RED dipshit"! View attachment 885519
That cunt snowflake isn’t pulling anyone out of any vehicle.
He is however about to start kicking ass for the last bite of Play-Doh in the middle of that group

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

@GRADS is still in his 10 day waiting period for the gun he wanted....when shit first started going off.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You and your daddy should have been down there running interference.
Maybe even air support in the chopper.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I never liked the place anyway, but my buddy says his waitress's this morning at the Red Onion were protesting later in the day, guess I won't be going there anymore. I guess the president of the SxS club felt the need to protest also, what a bunch of ignorant people.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Wrong broke into the mall in Scottsdale and a car dealership a lot of carnage fucking liberal paid pieces of shit keep the excuses coming!

PlanB

Reaction score
Drove by the idiots on the way to the Marina. Saw one black guy in the crowd. Hung out in the channel all day, and there black people on boats, PWC’s and on the sand having a good time with all the other races. I guess they all felt safe enough to come out and have fun in our “racist town”.

FishSniper

Reaction score
You aren’t the one sitting at your store guarding it all night from these psychos
Drove down mcullogh a bit ago after Babaloos seemed very quiet. Would have stopped in if we had known you were in the shop.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You aren’t the one sitting at your store guarding it all night from these psychos
Yes, I'm sure downtown Lake Havasu will be nuts! Looting everywhere! Get locked and loaded!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure downtown Lake Havasu will be nuts! Looting everywhere! Get locked and loaded!

You can minimize it all you want, but we’ve seen for over a week now what happens when these “protesters” are left unchecked.
Granted, it isn’t the war zone of socal, but there was a few hundred of these assholes here today, and not all of hem were kids, some were extremely agitated, NONE OF THEM have ever learned about consequences and some of them are armed, and it’s dark out now.

So stay in your house, in your town, doing whatever you do, minding your business and don’t fucking worry about what goes on here.

JBS

Reaction score
Wrong broke into the mall in Scottsdale and a car dealership a lot of carnage fucking liberal paid pieces of shit keep the excuses coming!

Lol. I know. That’s my point. We have open carry and concealed carry no permit. The above comment was that would stop it

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol. I know. That’s my point. We have open carry and concealed carry no permit. The above comment was that would stop it

Stopped it here...so far.
Are you suggesting that it makes no difference?
Think we should go ahead and defund police and give everything away like the liberal utopias?
I mean, if you think it makes no difference.

I can tell you that those protesters here didn't put one foot off the sidewalk. If the citizens were not there I’m of the opinion they would have become much more emboldened.

Or are you just being arbitrary?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It's important to know as well that Havasu, in order to preserve a natural feel at night, does not have street lights except in certain business areas. It is very dark in 90% of the city. Star gazing there is amazing.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
So are the fuck heads gone now.
Sunday will be peaceful?

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
@GRADS you are truly a worthless pile of shit.. have you ever had to meet your wife at work at night to make sure she gets home safe? Have you ever had a group of people, on the side of the road, tell you they are going to pull you out of your truck because you are "taking a picture of them"? How about when the same group calls you a "piece of shit whitey, go back to Europe(which I have never been nor is that my nationality) and go fuk your sister like you always do"? Have you ever had to go guard your "wifes" shop to make sure its safe?? Welcome to the last week of MY life!!

I'm not even going to go into the TRUMP shit.. because to be honest I didnt vote for him, matter of fact I HAVE NEVER voted in ANY election because politics ARE bullshit!

But I can tell you I have NEVER had to file BANKRUPTCY, nor has my wife had to SUPPORT ME!! How about you??

If you think this shit that is going on right now is ok.. FUCK YOU!! YOU ARE A VILE PIECE OF SHIT AND PART OF THE PROBLEM"

Do you know what this shit is about? Have you EDUCATED yourself on what is TRUE and what is NOT??

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!