WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

HSR

Reaction score
I don’t see it lasting long or having much of a turnout. Unless you are in the water, or used to working outdoors in the heat, it is brutal outside. I‘ll bet money that the majority of Havasu protesters don’t work outside(if at all), and there certainly isn’t any water on the street, in fact the asphalt and concrete make it even hotter.

I predict a handful of snowflakes with heatstroke.

RichieRich

Reaction score
I sent my wife and kids out there to get away from this crap...hope it is peaceful

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

River Runnin

Reaction score
It’s a few kids who want to feel like they are making a difference. I think you guys are over reacting. I doubt this will be much of anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just hope these Fucker's are wearing that Antifa shit!! 😑 😤

grumpy88

Reaction score
For those who keep talking about heat it's only going to be 95 on Saturday . That's a nice cool day in havasu with no humidity . It's amazing how we all have constitutional rights again ! We all should be in the streets . Not for the bullshit that happened in Minnesota but for what our elected officials are doing to all of us ! Time to clean house with all elected officials !

Your ad here

Reaction score
How many roads are there going into Havasu? Just block the 95. Put up a sign that says residents only and patrol it. Put enough stable minded town crazies there and no one would want to mess with them.

76sanger

Reaction score
Really need to clean the city of all the year round snowflake pussies as well. Pack them up on a bus and send them away with these little wanna be gangs that are just roaming around trying to cause problems. And on the bus, I mean in body bags! I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit. We need a fucking revolution to clean house and start a new 200 hundred years!
I've talked with friends in two different countries and they both say on the news there, it looks like we are a third world country now. Fucking bullshit!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the city has actually issued a permit for this? Is this candle-walk different than the protest being mentioned for Saturday at McCulloch and Havasu Blvd? The City approving a permit for likely obstruction at McCulloch and the Blvd on a Saturday is hard to imagine.

Last edited:

BingerFang

Reaction score
Does this person, Maracle, have a job?? I want to call his employer and tell him many will NOT be needing their product any longer after reading this.

I'm no longer a betting man but would guess not.

FCT

Reaction score
The swinger group taking over the nautical this weekend won’t be happy if they can’t get across the bridge 😂😂😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The swinger group taking over the nautical this weekend won’t be happy if they can’t get across the bridge 😂😂😂
I’m sure they can have another butt load of condoms sent over via boat. Wouldn’t be hard to get volunteers...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I bet Camry will be there she doesn't have to work.

I saw she alerted BLM of Las Vegas she was fired...

Anyway, have fun launching and retrieving out of the Marina on Saturday peeps!

boatdoc55

Reaction score
And you know this how???????????????????? :)

retaocleg

Reaction score
let us just remember, the left would like nothing more the a trump supporter to go off half cocked at a rally...…...not that they care about the protesters, but that would give them the bully pulpit to rain down a shit storm on everything non lefty, and their emotion driven bullshit...……..I really believe the reason they don't want the national guard called out and quash this buffoonery, is they want second amend believers and those that are law abiding citizens to overstep from the taunting to act, and then they can say "see, look at those hooligans, they are a danger to society"...….don't over react, don't take the bait, and don't carry rifles to a protest, it is a setup...…...trying to get us to act so they can use the bully pulpit...…..be smart

that being said, they come to your neighborhood, looting and setting fires........i will be one of the first to show that is not tollerated here.......but i really do not see that happening here........but just remember, they left plays dirty and always are planning the optics of the situation to turn against americans

signed, an idiot

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I really believe the reason they don't want the national guard called out and quash this buffoonery, is they want second amend believers and those that are law abiding citizens to overstep from the taunting to act, and then they can say "see, look at those hooligans, they are a danger to society"...….don't over react, don't take the bait, and don't carry rifles to a protest, it is a setup...…...trying to get us to act so they can use the bully pulpit...…..be smart
This^^^
A set up al la Ukraine 2014 false flag operation.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I talked to the Mayor yesterday and no permits were issued by the city.
Maracle is lying in social media pages saying he got one. He doesn’t need a permit to peacefully assemble anyways.

the protest itself I have been told will be on Main Street / not the bridge..

Camry worked at Papa Murphys abd was tired.

Ashley Lauren is a total piece of shit and is lying to BLM Vegas about what happened.

Maracle - the guy putting on the protest - as it turns out is a racist..(you can’t make this shit up)

51BE0C71-4D63-41B6-8F9D-14E7496A231D.png
05891501-B91E-46AC-B5C9-D8FF783C52BA.jpeg
E2464BA4-39D4-49B8-8A3A-0ACBBFBAF305.jpeg
B4A0D11F-D2A1-4EBC-9E0C-A7D638830111.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
hahaha, he said buttload of condoms......... must be geh swingers........
Haha, double entendres. It’s also a unit of measurement from the old days. But ya, the boat over would be balls to the wall. Yet another old sailing term. 🤘🏽

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So I talked to the Mayor yesterday and no permits were issued by the city.
Maracle is lying in social media pages saying he got one. He doesn’t need a permit to peacefully assemble anyways.

the protest itself I have been told will be on Main Street / not the bridge..

Camry worked at Papa Murphys abd was tired.

Ashley Lauren is a total piece of shit and is lying to BLM Vegas about what happened.

Maracle - the guy putting on the protest - as it turns out is a racist..(you can’t make this shit up)

View attachment 884421 View attachment 884422 View attachment 884423 View attachment 884424
What have we allowed our schools to become?????

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Balls to the walls came from steam engines I believe
I had heard sailboat ballast, in form of steel balls, when the wind really picked up the boat would list and the balls would go the walls. I could be wrong.

Edit: and it looks like aviation and locomotive.

I Learn something new everyday.

FCT

Reaction score
And you know this how???????????????????? :)
😂I know a few that are part of it. It’s a annual event full takeover at the nautical apparently. They have a “party” in a private cove that you have to have wristbands for and everything haha

retaocleg

Reaction score
I don't see it happening here, but I do see getting some of those cups!

don't see in the store, you gonna make me come to the store to get?...........jesus

retaocleg

Reaction score
are they in the store?......and what are the hours...…….I mean opening hours, like the doors are actually open, not havasu open hours?:)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Set aside one of those cups please, very bad ass.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
LOL, you must be new in town. It's an an(nu)al event.😳😆
Nope, Guess I run with the wrong uninformed group. Does sound interesting, do they sell tickets, is it stadium seating, where's the best viewing once in the venue???? :) ;)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nope, Guess I run with the wrong uninformed group. Does sound interesting, do they sell tickets, is it stadium seating, where's the best viewing once in the venue???? :) ;)
No idea, I'd guess the pool bar.🙂

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Really need to clean the city of all the year round snowflake pussies as well. Pack them up on a bus and send them away with these little wanna be gangs that are just roaming around trying to cause problems. And on the bus, I mean in body bags! I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit. We need a fucking revolution to clean house and start a new 200 hundred years!
I've talked with friends in two different countries and they both say on the news there, it looks like we are a third world country now. Fucking bullshit!
I’m with this guy

Havazoo

Reaction score
Dave sorry if I missed it, are these available at your store?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
😂I know a few that are part of it. It’s a annual event full takeover at the nautical apparently. They have a “party” in a private cove that you have to have wristbands for and everything haha
Yep. Twice I have been drinking at the Nautical bar with friends during this weekend. Both times I didn't know it was swingers weekend. I knew it when I got there. o_O Saw my buddies neighbors from So Cal there the last time. Confirmed what we thought about them. :oops::D I thought they moved it to the London Bridge Resort?