At least this one has her priorities straight. 🤣

1591465895793.png

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I’ve been right behind Ninja Yoga chick for an hour or more
Lol, I’m in the video !
There’s a few hundred of em maybe.
Completely surrounded by armed citizens, Police, and Swat.
Their kind of loud at times, but then they do an 8 minute kneel thing every so often and raise their fists.
I talked to Ninja girl for a good 5 minutes.
She said she is absolutely ashamed of being white. I asked how do you live with yourself?
She said she can not live with herself as a white person.
Then a bunch of hogs moved in front of me to block her. (She was in her knees praying for all of our ignorance)

Ive seen some shit, but damn.
I engaged several of them with conversation.
I asked one girl if they were aware that all the cops involved were in custody and facing murder charges
She told me that it didn’t matter. She said even convictions would not change the fact that there was no justice for Floyd.
(she also told me she was from Chicago)

Fear not citizens...there will be no damage in Havasu from what I saw.
Large police presence, even larger armed citizen presence. Only a few agitated protesters, and the cops are being extremely restrained yet pro active.
Hats off to the LEO!

Oh, I’m a side note, there’s maybe a dozen or less actual black people involved.
Almost all college aged dumbasses
Nice cameo Tommy, fricken trouble maker!!! :D :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Quite frankly both sides look like a bunch of fucking idiots...get a life.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There are a few antagonists for sure.
Megaphone girl is one, but the young Black kid with the biscuit haircut is easily enraged, as is older purple hair lady.
Cops settled them down a couple times.
Black kid asked the cop if he could make the citizens stop flipping them off or something as they drive by. I couldn’t hear for sure what he said. But I did hear the cop say words not the effect that “hey, you got your side they have theirs, you are in their town, be safe”

I can see it popping off a bit maybe, with a few arrests possibly. But it doesn’t take a lot of imagination to see the obstacles in their way.

Last edited:

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I just rode through it on the bike
McCulloch ave is deserted
Its a few people on the corner of McCulloch and lake Havasu ave
I think more people were just trying to get to the marina and
I just wanted to see what people do with their weekends
It's beer thirty for me lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Damm Tommy. There’s got to be better ways to pick up chicks in Havasu. Lol How did the swinger party at the Nautical go last night. o_Oo_O

I bailed on the swinger party.
Maybe tonight? Lol
I’m washing my white privilege Vette right now, take advantage of the temps!

Ninja chick had a light step bouncy kind of move that was pretty cool!

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
In what way are the citizens displaying idiotic behavior?

Although I did voice my opinion to bystanders that “this is what happens when you don’t own a boat”...
Looks like Havasu PD has a handle on things...I’d have probably put together a list of a few hundred folks they could call if they became overwhelmed, then the rest of the the town simply ignore them and go about their business. These idiots want attention...once they stop getting attention, they’ll go away. Everyone standing around chatting it up and taking video makes them believe their voices are being heard, because they’re too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid they are.

make believe they don’t exist.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Was there for the start at RD's. If 2000 were to protest 1900 of the fucker didn't show up! And in that sea of white! ... maybe a couple specs of black! Then took a roll to the bridge and they were ALL stopped on Havasu Ave! ... Were NOT allowed on the bridge. I proudly offered and flew my middle (your #1) finger! .....And Grads! FUCK OFF! This is our town and country! You don't like it! Join antifa and come on down, riot with em, and I'm sure we could split your fuck'n head!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here’s purple hair displaying the Liberal tolerance.
One thing consistent with every one of them is zero tolerance of any opinion other than their own...even though their signs reflect a deep inconsistency in their collective message...which makes it all rather confusing.
There is zero social distancing. By 10:00 almost all of them ditched their masks, lol.
They have a almost cult like herd mentality.
One person shouts something...and they all go crazy repeating it.
I was going to do some social experimenting by yelling stooopid chants just to see if they would repeat it...but cop kinda laughed and asked me not to do it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Was there for the start at RD's. If 2000 were to protest 1900 of the fucker didn't show up! And in that sea of white! ... maybe a couple specs of black! Then took a roll to the bridge and they were ALL stopped on Havasu Ave! ... Were NOT allowed on the bridge. I proudly offered and flew my middle (your #1) finger! .....And Grads! FUCK OFF! This is our town and country! You don't like it! Join antifa and come on down, riot with em, and I'm sure we could split your fuck'n head!
Just curious. Where was Antifa, where were the riots, Where are you getting 2000 protesters. The protest was always going to stop at Lake Havasu Ave. Why didn’t you split someone’s “fuck’n head“ while you had the chance today?
Asking for a friend. 😅

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Looks like Havasu PD has a handle on things...I’d have probably put together a list of a few hundred folks they could call if they became overwhelmed, then the rest of the the town simply ignore them and go about their business. These idiots want attention...once they stop getting attention, they’ll go away. Everyone standing around chatting it up and taking video makes them believe their voices are being heard, because they’re too fucking stupid to realize how fucking stupid they are.

make believe they don’t exist.

Most people were openly laughing at them.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
i guess the handlers of these useful idiots forgot to tell them that the residents can and do carry fire arms? lol. these kids are fuckin' dumb.

Yep. Their handlers don't give a shit about them. IF anything had gone sideways, those people would have been on their own.

Thank God everything went down peacefully. For everyone's sake.

Peace.

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Just curious. Where was Antifa, where were the riots, Where are you getting 2000 protesters. The protest was always going to stop at Lake Havasu Ave. Why didn’t you split someone’s “fuck’n head“ while you had the chance today?
Asking for a friend. 😅
Only to defend and protect! .... And they are here, (Antifa) whether they leave or not (with a limp) is up to them! ....To your Shithead friend! 😆

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That's a hell of a welcome back!!!!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Asking for a friend. 😅

Me and a couple other guys were standing there trying to pick out antifa.

There was a couple guys that seemed out of place and a little spooky.
One was shaved head white dude, mid 30’s maybe?, mask, glasses, sidearm, and a BLM/ fuck Trump sign.
He wasn’t interacting or chanting. He seemed not to resemble the rest of the mob.
The other was the dude on the bicycle.
armed, not truly fitting in.
The few all in black seemed like just kids.

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Me and a couple other day guys were standing there trying to pick out antifa.

There was a couple guys that seemed out of place and a little spooky.
One was shaved head white dude, mid 30’s maybe?, mask, glasses, sidearm, and a BLM/ fuck Trump sign.
He wasn’t interacting or chanting. He seemed not to resemble the rest of the mob.
The other was the dude on the bicycle.
armed, not truly fitting in.
The few all in black seemed like just kids.
Thanks Tommy. So maybe TWO out of all the protesters. What happened to the buses of Antifa that were staying at Quality Inn? Lol :p

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy. So maybe TWO out of all the protesters. What happened to the buses of Antifa that were staying at Quality Inn? Lol :p

Well that’s just what we were guessing.
Who knows.
I do know that these kids came from somewhere. The girl I spoke with, and her friends, were from Chicago.
She said she’s sick of her black friends in Chicago being singled out by the police.
I asked her “then why are you in Havasu? Sounds like you need to fix Chicago?”

She was polite, just what you’d expect of a young college kid I guess.

River Runnin

Reaction score
There was 1 Antifa behind me on a Harley with Ape hangers. Full Black-out! .... I'd say a Ring leader!

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Who knows.
I do know that these kids came from somewhere. The girl I spoke with, and her friends, were from Chicago.
She said she’s sick of her black friends in Chicago being singled out by the police.

Or...find white friends.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Who knows.

Did you ask her if she would like to join you at the Nautical tonight for a drink?🤷‍♂️🤣

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I don't know which side looks like a bigger bunch of dorks.:rolleyes:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Welcome to salem ANTIFA!! I was trying to get a pic of his ANTIFA baret but he turned away and threatened to pull me out of my truck and told me to keep driving. "The light is RED dipshit"!
20200606_124515.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Can he throw a brick? You should have got out of the truck. LOL

I'm trying to find a place to get my hair cut and everything so far is closes. I dont have time for his bullshit right now! Lol priorities

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
A threat like that could have put you in fear for your life

Haircut was my priority..lol but I give up all the walk in places are closed! But I WILL be heading back down in a few to make sure my wife gets home safe after that bullshit! Shell be off work in about an hour!