WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

River Runnin

Reaction score
She's a child just trying to fit in someplace, somehow in the vast world we all live in. It appears that she graduated H.S. just last year.
And will be hiding in Mama's Basement wondering why so many locals start shunning the DUNT! .... And why she will probably never work in the Zoo again! :)

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
This was posted on FB. So it must be true...

1591075183257.png

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
People need to stake out the car parks near and write down the ones containing outside protesters. Then take care of their vehicles when they go to march. It would be one hell of a walk back to wherever they came from !!!!!! Lol

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I have zero problems with “Peaceful” Protests. That’s one of our 1st Amendment rights as American Citizens. We seen lots of examples of these protests around the country when folks were demanding their states reopen after 2+ Months of CV-19 Lockdowns and for the most part they worked. What we’re seeing today are not peaceful protests. It’s organized crime (antifa) cloaked under the title of protests. Arson and Looting is not a Protest. It’s Terrorism!!!

d4l

Reaction score
I hope this will go well, if There are protesters coming i hope there will be a peacefull demonstration and no riots.

Sweden is a shitshow now from media and ”influencers” spreading info about police going all out on peacefull protesters and only targeting black people. The Trump hate is at a new level again. The info from the other side with riots, police getting hurt or killed, burning of buildings and cars and plundering is barely existent.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

KoolPop

Reaction score
Sooo, the head Papa Murphy guy resigned on the count of racist charges. An anti-white creature named after a Toyota family car works there...she makes anti-white comments, which would be racist...and gets fired via a platform being controlled by a left wing god?

"I think I picked the wrong week to stop amphetamines"

This world is just getting F'n weirder by the minute.
I'm pretty sure you have the wrong company in your post. It was the head of Papa John's you were referring to.

squeezer

Reaction score
I have zero problems with “Peaceful” Protests. That’s one of our 1st Amendment rights as American Citizens. We seen lots of examples of these protests around the country when folks were demanding their states reopen after 2+ Months of CV-19 Lockdowns and for the most part they worked. What we’re seeing today are not peaceful protests. It’s organized crime (antifa) cloaked under the title of protests. Arson and Looting is not a Protest. It’s Terrorism!!!

Not calling out You specifically but I dont remember a lot of the members support CK and defending his Firsy amendment rights...

Andy B.

Reaction score
Not calling out You specifically but I dont remember a lot of the members support CK and defending his Firsy amendment rights...

Yeah support that asshole that says cops should be killed real nice squeeze fuck him and his bullshit antifa cunt of a girlfriend nothing american about him or the antifa cause! All that organization wants is civil unrest at all costs!!

Advantage 1

Reaction score
She's a child just trying to fit in someplace, somehow in the vast world we all live in. It appears that she graduated H.S. just last year.

I understand your compassion.

Praying the violence comes to Lake Havasu to tear it APART, and labeling the city as white supremacy will surely make it tough for this child to fit in.

If getting fired [is true], hopefully she takes it as a learning experience and thinks before speaking. We are all able to speak our minds, but there are real consequences attached to those words spoken.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
CK can do what ever the fuck he wants to, and he gets all the shot that comes his way.

Now, that “person” on the USWNT that kneeled during the National Anthem before a National Team game, I’m stunned they let her stay on the field. And for the federation to not suspend her forever is a sad indictment on how politically motivated sports has become.

Fuck democrats

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
God I love this town..

Chick is saying she hopes they come to Havasu..

View attachment 883321

And done.. lmao! View attachment 883322

C.J. Lamar might wanna find herself a new town to live in before people figure out where she lives. Havasu Locals don't condone Antifa Sympathizers that want the town destroyed. WTF - how did having pride in your country now associate you as a white supremist? If you don't love this country GTFO!

squeezer

Reaction score
CK can do what ever the fuck he wants to, and he gets all the shot that comes his way.

Now, that “person” on the USWNT that kneeled during the National Anthem before a National Team game, I’m stunned they let her stay on the field. And for the federation to not suspend her forever is a sad indictment on how politically motivated sports has become.

Fuck democrats

Got It.

Peaceful protests are bad, violent protest are bad.

Unless you want a haircut or dont want to wear a mask, in that case you can saunter into a state house carrying the penis extension of yore choice.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Got It.

Unless you want a haircut or dont want to wear a mask, in that case you can saunter into a state house carrying the penis extension of yore choice.
Honest question, are you really that dumb?

Its the NATIONAL TEAM, you know, the best from the COUNTRY. They play against OTHER COUNTRIES, and they have uniforms based on the colors of the FLAG. Do you not understand that? CK can go fuck himself, he showed hes dumb as a rock and only following orders from his girl. 1st amendment allows people to show how dumb they are.

On the other hand, to be disrespectful to the flag at anytime opens you up to being called an idiot. Disrespecting the NATIONAL ANTHEM before a NATINOAL TEAM GAME is probably the worst thing I can think of as an American. Again, they can do it, but if I was a teammate of a person that did that, and I was representing the US, they would be at the bottom of a pile of hurt. No legal sanctions against this person, but their ability to REPRESENT the United States of America on the field must be revoked.

You amaze me on how slow and thick your mind is...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Got It.

You've gotten really good a regurgitating the talking points lately!

Just for the record.. How many windows in the state house were broken? How much inflammatory graffiti with spray painted on the walls?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Got It.

But did they have a permit for said "peaceful" protests??

squeezer

Reaction score
But did they have a permit for said "peaceful" protests??

Yes they did: I have a copy of it right here.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

(Or is 2A the only section in the bill of rights you give a shit about)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Im not seeing anything in the Kingman news about any issues last night which is good to hear.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Got It.

NPC My TDS .gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Strange, not a word from you about the restrictions on people being allowed in churches, but go ahead and loot and riot on the streets.

🤡 🤡

squeezer

Reaction score
Honest question, are you really that dumb? (No)

Its the NATIONAL TEAM, you know, the best from the COUNTRY. They play against OTHER COUNTRIES, and they have uniforms based on the colors of the FLAG. Do you not understand that? CK can go fuck himself, he showed hes dumb as a rock and only following orders from his girl. 1st amendment allows people to show how dumb they are. (The NFL represents the globe? Who knew...)

On the other hand, to be disrespectful to the flag at anytime opens you up to being called an idiot. Disrespecting the NATIONAL ANTHEM before a NATINOAL TEAM GAME is probably the worst thing I can think of as an American. Again, they can do it, but if I was a teammate of a person that did that, and I was representing the US, they would be at the bottom of a pile of hurt. No legal sanctions against this person, but their ability to REPRESENT the United States of America on the field must be revoked. (See below and get back to me...)

You amaze me on how slow and thick your mind is... (And as slow and thick as it is you still manage to fumble what could be an easy response, maybe you should get off yore knees...)

Just going to leave this here...

squeezer

Reaction score
Strange, not a word from you about the restrictions on people being allowed in churches, but go ahead and loot and riot on the streets.

🤡 🤡

You don't need to hear a word from me on that.

Chief Justice Roberts said all that needed to be said.

"Although California’s guidelines place restrictions on places of worship, those restrictions appear consistent with the free exercise clause of the First Amendment," Roberts wrote in concurring with the order.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

ignorance I guess, on your part.. did they not ju6 a month ago require a permit for the ACTUAL "peaceful protesters" that wanted to go back to work? Or did CNN make you forget about that?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Was no looting but some cars were damaged and streets blocked off in Bullhead last night.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You are a 100% correct.. I firmly believe this is where libs are bread from.. The kids that didn’t fit in etc..

The problem is when they grow up and never grow out of childish ideas

EBT531

Reaction score
Arizona is a stand your ground state. “
– If someone breaks into your home, you can legally use deadly force because of a presumption of self-defense, and have no duty to retreat.
– The Castle Doctrine section of this law, which 46 states in the U.S. have adopted, has expanded it to include your car, giving you legal right to stand your ground with a deadly weapon against a carjacker. This applies even if you are unable to get out of your vehicle.
– The Arizona version of the law also states that you can defend yourself with deadly force in any place that you have the right to be in as long as it is legally permitted.

Correct, but you can't run outside and confront people and shoot them outside of your home and think you won't be charged. You don't have a duty to retreat, but you also can't escalate the matter and then claim stand your ground etc.. Not to mention, once you point a gun they can legally shoot you. Its a whole new level of fun when the target actually shoots back, moves etc.. Its not the range or the internet.