WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I understand your compassion.

Praying the violence comes to Lake Havasu to tear it APART, and labeling the city as white supremacy will surely make it tough for this child to fit in.

If getting fired [is true], hopefully she takes it as a learning experience and thinks before speaking. We are all able to speak our minds, but there are real consequences attached to those words spoken.
So she did get Fired. She is now looking for a new job from somebody in town that didn't read or hear about her posts.

Last edited:

Advantage 1

Reaction score
So she did get Fired. She is now looking for a new job from somebody in town that didn't read or hear about her posts.

If one prospective employer would call Papa Murphy's for a reference, I would not think that would be good for her.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Before 25 if your conservative, you have no heart.
After 25 if your liberal, you have no brain....

Put another way...
If you’re if you’re conservative when you’re young, you hasn’t got a heart.

If you’re liberal when you’re old, you haven’t got a brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clearmax

Reaction score
Correct, but you can't run outside and confront people and shoot them outside of your home and think you won't be charged. You don't have a duty to retreat, but you also can't escalate the matter and then claim stand your ground etc.. Not to mention, once you point a gun they can legally shoot you. Its a whole new level of fun when the target actually shoots back, moves etc.. Its not the range or the internet.
Correct, but you can't run outside and confront people and shoot them outside of your home and think you won't be charged. You don't have a duty to retreat, but you also can't escalate the matter and then claim stand your ground etc.. Not to mention, once you point a gun they can legally shoot you. Its a whole new level of fun when the target actually shoots back, moves etc.. Its not the range or the internet.
lol, who said you can run outside and confront. Stand your ground means stand your ground. If you are outside you still have the right to stand your ground. You don’t have to be in your house.

DWC

Reaction score
Before 25 if your conservative, you have no heart.
After 25 if your liberal, you have no brain....
Thought my grandfather and parents we’re going to disown me when i registered republican at 18. They thought i made a mistake and tried to explain the difference. When i explained that i preferred to keep the money i earn gramps just chuckled. He did like his money.

sintax

Reaction score
Easier said than done. :D

not really, tweekers might be some of the easiest people to motivate. I mean after all you KNOW what they're after.

Just go and paint the curbs red wherever they parked and then have their shit towed.

Backlash

Reaction score
Yes they did: I have a copy of it right here.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

(Or is 2A the only section in the bill of rights you give a shit about)

Yeah, that's definitely the one I focus on. So what.

🤣

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
That's a good simple way to put it.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Any protesters at London bridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
I wish they would have protested Sunday so I couldn’t drive over the bridge and come home this crap

Reactions: DWC

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
When I saw this I though of the protesters going to London bridge this weekend.

FB_IMG_1591162454620.jpg

98special

Reaction score
Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child bullsh!t
Liberal means I'm just LAZY and I am SCARED to make a Decision! SOOOOO everyone is happy right.

PlanB

Reaction score
Hearing that the city has granted a permit for these idiots to protest at Lake Havasu Avenue and McCullough from 0900-1800 (Saturday). I personally think this is a Bad idea given the location. We will be out there, and I sure hope they don't try and block the bridge.

BTW, These are the new generation of idiots that have been raised in Havasu that are going to fuck this town up. The libs used to be all imported, but now we are getting homegrown libtards raised out there. It will be interesting to see what Havasu looks like in ten years.

C-2

Reaction score
Unleash THE HAGG!

I hear people talkin' bad,
About the way they have to live here in this country
Harpin' on the wars we fight
And gripin' 'bout the way things oughta be
And I don't mind 'em switchin' sides
And standin' up for things they believe in
But when they're runnin' down our country, man
They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

Runnin' down a way of life
Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep
If you don't love it, leave it
Let this song that I'm singin' be a warnin'
When you're runnin' down our country, hoss
You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

I read about some squirrelly guy
Who claims that he just don't believe in fightin'
And I wonder just how long
The rest of us can count on bein' free
They love our milk and honey
But they preach about some other way of livin'
But when they're runnin' down our country, man

Runnin' down the way of life
When you're runnin' down our country, man

Runnin' down the way of life
When you're runnin' down our country, hoss

guest hs

Reaction score
As the OP of this thread I hate to say it but I told you so. I have some pretty good deep sources in this town.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I’m not sure why the city would approve a permit at this location or ask the organizer to move streets. Totally ok with someone’s right to protest, but the location like mentioned above is definitely not ideal at all. There has been enough traffic on weekends for the launch ramps. I’m hoping there will be a strong police presence to make sure they don’t block the bridge. We have the boat in the slip at the marina this weekend.

Edit- just read an update on the scanner feed. The mayor said they did NOT issue a permit.
A08AA0A8-1276-44FD-9760-BBBF2FFDF083.png

PlanB

Reaction score
Lots of locals supporting this bullshit on social media. Should be interesting to see how many people show up on both sides, and how peaceful it is.

PlanB

Reaction score
It’s a few kids who want to feel like they are making a difference. I think you guys are over reacting. I doubt this will be much of anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On local social media pages it's more than just a few kids. There are also many saying they are going to show up to counter protest. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It’s a few kids who want to feel like they are making a difference. I think you guys are over reacting. I doubt this will be much of anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really don't think people are too worried about local kids. I think there, as my town here, people are worried about outsiders, those with no direct ties to the city. I hope it's nothing. The same crap is scheduled Friday night here...I would hate to find out the same people spent the next day in Havasu.