WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

stevesdcb

Reaction score
right in front of RDP shop......well, across the street

None of those cows have missed a meal. Gawd damn. 😲😁
Interesting looking group, most appear to look & act like a group of misfit, triggered liberals, chanting & yelling on a mega phone. I'll probably be labeled racist for profiling. I guess we are all supposed to be shamed for the actions of a certain officer, who is being held accountable, for his actions, by the legal system.

They have the right to make noise & parade around. If they start breaking the law, looting......I say.....pound em.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Interesting looking group, most appear to look & act like a group of misfit, triggered liberals, chanting & yelling on a mega phone. I'll probably be labeled racist for profiling. I guess we are all supposed to be shamed for the actions of a certain officer, who is being held accountable, for his actions, by the legal system.

They have the right to make noise & parade around. If they start breaking the law, looting......I say.....pound em.
If your gonna protest, doing it when the people you are trying to rile up are asleep, is the definition of futile.

good for them expressing their opinions peaefully, there may be hope.

on the other hand, where they kneeling down like they were about to get a cap to the head from Al-Quida?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
They are doing wrong!!!! They shouldn’t be yelling ”love you” at those honking during the point in silence.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
IMO, group doesn't appear to be the type that is down for any violence or looting. More like bleeding heart liberals, sympathizer's that will probably just chant, wave their little signs, circle talk.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I have two questions 1. I didn’t see one Black person at that protest. Why is that? 2. If Floyd was a white man and the cop was a black man would these riots and protest happened?
I have two questions
1. I didn’t see one Black person at that protest. Why is that?
2. If Floyd was a white man and the cop was a black man would these riots and protest happened?
1. I didn’t see one either. Maybe dressed up in a white guy costume

2. No. Have not heard shit about the black guy that beat the shit out of the white elderly at the nursing home either.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
They are all young kids .
they have nothing to do . Got a free ride to different cities to hold signs . Get free food place to stay .
Backed by a group (s) to destroy cities .

hate this protest
It about nothing and no message. That message they had is lost .

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I have two questions
2. If Floyd was a white man and the cop was a black man would these riots and protest happened?
I saw a few black people And other minorities in the videos from FB. But the majority were white crackers. :cool: 😅

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I have two questions
Very difficult to talk facts or common sense with these types hence the the term circle talk. They will be chanting the same words all day long. They, this group, liberals, Its all about emotion, very few facts. They feed off negative attention, lol, that's all most of them of had all their lives.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Where are the damn Hecklers?
The Bull horns?
The signs with stupid shit written on them?
The ridiculous costumes?

I thought there would be at least 1 comedy hero, who would drown out their bullshit and mock these fools during their pout parade.

I'd be locked and loaded with some sweet ass signs and my bull horn turned up to 10!!
They would have NOOOOO "moments of silence";)

riverroyal

Reaction score
Bowing in shame of being white seems to be the new trend.
Few things i noticed

Thats a group of unemployable people

They need showers

BLM. I always think its the government agency that we all hate when i see the signs

And i just like people less and less. I really have lost trust in strangers

And jack in the box right there prob had a real good sales morning

Trim it up

Reaction score
Where are the pics of the miltia? Did they show up in numbers with weapons? I would have but stuck working

riverroyal

Reaction score
Where are the damn Hecklers?
The Bull horns?
The signs with stupid shit written on them?
The ridiculous costumes?

I thought there would be at least 1 comedy hero, who would drown out their bullshit and mock these fools during their pout parade.

I'd be locked and loaded with some sweet ass signs and my bull horn turned up to 10!!
They would have NOOOOO "moments of silence";)
It shows that the residents of havasu have some class and rational thinking

PlanB

Reaction score
Anybody see the chick standing under the Walgreens tree with her AR-15 and trump shirt? 😁

It was just posted on the Scanner Feed site. Someone calling LE about legal open carry.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
2. No. Have not heard shit about the black guy that beat the shit out of the white elderly at the nursing home either.
He was such good boy he just had a few mental issues, according to his family, that caused him to beat TWO elderly patients.
He was sent in by Whitmer there to help them, not spread Covid to rest of them. C'mon man, S'all good ;) 👍
yyy.gif

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
It was just posted on the Scanner Feed site. Someone calling LE about legal open carry.
i guess the handlers of these useful idiots forgot to tell them that the residents can and do carry fire arms? lol. these kids are fuckin' dumb.

floatn turd

Reaction score
It shows that the residents of havasu have some class and rational thinking

Naw brother, I disagree.

I'm talking sarcasm and and good ol' fashion comedic heckling.
Not yelling, anger and confrontation.

Two separate ways to show opposition.

FT

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
missed the live feed on this one, but it is a vid now......

I’ve been right behind Ninja Yoga chick for an hour or more
Lol, I’m in the video !
There’s a few hundred of em maybe.
Completely surrounded by armed citizens, Police, and Swat.
They’re kind of loud at times, but then they do an 8 minute kneel thing every so often and raise their fists.
I talked to Ninja girl for a good 5 minutes.
She said she is absolutely ashamed of being white. I asked how do you live with yourself?
She said she can not live with herself as a white person.
Then a bunch of hogs moved in front of me to block her. (She was in her knees praying for all of our ignorance)

Ive seen some shit, but damn.
I engaged several of them with conversation.
I asked one girl if they were aware that all the cops involved were in custody and facing murder charges
She told me that it didn’t matter. She said even convictions would not change the fact that there was no justice for Floyd.
(she also told me she was from Chicago)

Fear not citizens...there will be no damage in Havasu from what I saw.
Large police presence, even larger armed citizen presence. Only a few agitated protesters, and the cops are being extremely restrained yet pro active.
Hats off to the LEO!

Oh, I’m a side note, there’s maybe a dozen or less actual black people involved.
Almost all college aged dumbasses

Last edited: