WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protestors kick it up a notch.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I wonder how many of those protesters actually live in Provo.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And just like in every other situation going on right now the good people will be held accountable and burned at the stake ! The world is fucking crazy right now .

At first.

But the first ones through always get bloody.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
This is how the West was won. I hope that there are other moral based Sheriffs that see this and feel motivated to get behind this cause to let the rest of the Libtard communities that the real Americans that believe in the Constitution will stand are ground even if it means death to preserve our freedoms. Be warned we may loose a few but we will take many more win the end. Sad it has come to this. Time to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
4E01AE31-D5F9-44B9-B5B1-C8F842FADD91.jpeg

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CCJDUrLBply/
And so are the cops. Cow catchers for everyone!!

Good for them. Fuck those dumbasses that stand out in the road fucking with people. let alone emergency vehicles. Those dumb fucks deserve everything they get. To paraphrase a line from libby Stephen King, "I hope they gotta dig paint chips outta those cockknockers with a pair of pliers...." :p

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Fuckers blocking the street should be gunned down.

There is nothing in the first amendment that allows you to block a public street.

This is bullshit! People should just run them the fuck over.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
My cousin’s husband is a police officer there. A few times he’s called her to “cover him” when he came home and needed to walk from car into the house. They’ve doxxed all the officers there.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

ARGH#@$Y@#*&^%$

Yes, it was removed. I hope the officer did not get in trouble. It looked like the crowd was going to take him out.