WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PSA for this Fourth of July weekend.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
3C4D30D4-4932-4D75-A6AC-379A240C9A4B.jpeg

707dog

Reaction score
my mother in-law and bless her heart for this owns a couple catering trucks on Friday at one of the stops guy asked her if she wanted any fireworks for the 4th, she says sure ill give them out the family to use with the kids. well she buys four "boxes" then comes to my house the next day for lunch and brings them. well they are not boxes with assorted fireworks like she truly thought... they are 2 100 shot, 2 150 shot big azz cakes both about a 10-12" in height and heavy as hell. 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Nordie

Reaction score
I agree with this and would never call 911. What pisses me off is getting drugs for my dog thats deathly afraid of fireworks, and having to do this 2 or 3 days beforehand, because people can't wait to light their shit off on actual 4th of July. I know it's ment to be funny, just sucks that it gets stretched on for so long.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
So far our new dog isn't really bothered by them, but he is a crazy dog anyways. But I really feel bad for animals, we have already seen a few running loose and scared.

Reactions: DWC

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I agree with this and would never call 911. What pisses me off is getting drugs for my dog thats deathly afraid of fireworks, and having to do this 2 or 3 days beforehand, because people can't wait to light their shit off on actual 4th of July. I know it's ment to be funny, just sucks that it gets stretched on for so long.

You could always go to a country where there is no freedom.
Problem solved.
Dog would enjoy it too.

Dan'l

DWC

Reaction score
We bought a crapload during our Myrtle Beach trip. Old school skyrocket, mortars and 20 shot finale’s. Invited the 30 people at the family reunion out to watch. The first skyrocket came out sideways and almost wiped out a family. The multi shot spectacular flipped over shot the last 2-3 at us, landed in the sand dune and caught it on fire next to our condo. Pretty sure I’m done with anything that takes flight. 😳

rrrr

Reaction score
Nothing beats the Excalibur mortars for a good show. The launching tube is ⅜" thick bad ass composite of some sort. When the mortar ignites and blows out of the tube, it's about the same blast as a 12 gauge. Car alarms go off for a couple of blocks.

The shell gets about 300' of altitude before exploding into a pretty impressive display. It's quality stuff!

original-86-scaled.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Yup, first year we have to medicate the dogs (6 and 7 years old), fucker on the street behind us was relentless last year with 3in mortars till 3am on the 5th. Dogs were stressed, shaking, panting, foaming at the mouth and drooling uncontrollable so much so I was worried they were going to end up dehydrated and overheated and possibly have a heat stroke. Yup good times.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
We just got home from havasu.. driving up the hill to our place. Cops and fire trucks everywhere. Parked in front and aside of my house. I about shit my pants thinking my house was gone. Turns out it was my neighbors house. Some dipshit was blasting off mortars. One landed on the hill behind my neighbors house and run up to his place in seconds they said. Burned down his pool deck and the backside of his house. We live up in the hills with tinder box fields of weeds. Close fn call!!!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
my mother in-law and bless her heart for this owns a couple catering trucks on Friday at one of the stops guy asked her if she wanted any fireworks for the 4th, she says sure ill give them out the family to use with the kids. well she buys four "boxes" then comes to my house the next day for lunch and brings them. well they are not boxes with assorted fireworks like she truly thought... they are 2 100 shot, 2 150 shot big azz cakes both about a 10-12" in height and heavy as hell. 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Don't leave us hanging...... Did you? or are you?

707dog

Reaction score
Don't leave us hanging...... Did you? or are you?
some where in my neighborhood there was a pretty bad display going on... car alarms going of the whole nine even got a visit from the FD drone at least that's what a friend told me.